PDA

View Full Version : How many Neocron players does it take to change a light bulb?

robinitnow
13-01-04, 17:28
33…..7 to complain before the bulb is changed, 1 to change the bulb, 4 people to protect the man changing the bulb, 20 people to complain after the bulb is changed for a brighter one and nid to moderate the forum

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 17:29
Originally posted by robinitnow
33…..7 to complain before the bulb is changed, 1 to change the bulb, 4 people to protect the man changing the bulb, 20 people to complain after the bulb is changed for a brighter one and nid to moderate the forum

Keep taking the tablets... :rolleyes:

shodanjr_gr
13-01-04, 17:29
Meh...old one, but still a good jiggle :D

Original monk
13-01-04, 17:30
and pass me some of em tablets also :P

hehe rob i gonna be 1 of the 4 people protecting the guy that is changing the bulb :)

ezza
13-01-04, 17:33
still dont think the bulb is bright enough

XanX
13-01-04, 17:35
and there i was thinking this, 3 people.

1 ppu monk, to give "Holy Crahn Light Bulb Changer Boost 3", 1 tank, to stand on obviously, and 1 spy, with 110barter(to buy the bulb duh!), 115 imp with glove and 150 Light Bulb Change (thats after imps and with Holy LBC Boost 3)

:D

robinitnow
13-01-04, 17:36
Originally posted by Original monk
and pass me some of em tablets also :P

hehe rob i gonna be 1 of the 4 people protecting the guy that is changing the bulb :)

Sure.. you take left front beside that large twitchy bloke

13-01-04, 17:41
None - the lightbulb got ganked

ezza
13-01-04, 17:42
Originally posted by 5150
None - the lightbulb got ganked lol that what happens when you have 4 noobs protecting it:p

Filth
13-01-04, 17:43
hehe worth a *giggle*

Babes
13-01-04, 17:47
Hows going to start a "NERF the Lightbulb" Thread

The again a BRAINPORT PORT Idea "Idea for light bulb Lets but it on a dimmer switch"

And...

Whos the Best Light Bulb changer team on your server....

You Know your playing to much Neocron when you use forum to talk about light bulbs

robinitnow
13-01-04, 17:48
Originally posted by Babes

The again a BRAINPORT PORT Idea "Idea for light bulb Lets but it on a dimmer switch"

And...

hehe

Candaman
13-01-04, 18:22
I don't think the lightbulb should be able to use the highest wattage and should be tinted so it can't give out the maximum light!!!

oh and cough bring the test server patch to retail cough

Jest
13-01-04, 18:27
20 people to complain the light bulb needs to be brighter? The light bulb is overpowered as it is. I don't think it even needs changing. :p

Candaman
13-01-04, 18:30
only thing i can say to jest is NERF TEH PE's!!11oneoneone

lolz couldn't resist

lullysing
13-01-04, 18:31
Naaahhh... only a GM is gonna be abe to change the lightbulb. If there was 37 people in one spot, i garantee you 3 other dudes would go there and PK the shit of all the lightbulb people.

*moonie moonie moonie*
*barrel barrel barrel*
*dakka dakka dakka*

Babes
13-01-04, 18:36
Originally posted by lullysing
Naaahhh... only a GM is gonna be abe to change the lightbulb. If there was 37 people in one spot, i garantee you 3 other dudes would go there and PK the shit of all the lightbulb people.

*moonie moonie moonie*
*barrel barrel barrel*
*dakka dakka dakka*

37 people would sync out in zone we'd never get the job done. And if it all goes wrong we would blame the PPU's

Promethius
13-01-04, 18:41
I say we replace the bulb witha florescent bulb (DoY). It'll be different but when u get down to it the same.

Original monk
13-01-04, 18:52
Originally posted by Babes

And...

You Know your playing to much Neocron when you use forum to talk about light bulbs

ROFL

well,

atleast i should get a nomination for being the best left-front protection-dude who protects the lightbulbchanger on saturn :)

btw: the person who changes the lightbulb should be spy only ! i think the 60 int of a PE isnt sufficient enough ... even with drugs ...

]v[ortice
13-01-04, 18:56
This thread depends on a lot of possiblities.

First u have to do the epic to get the bulb, and that takes all of 2 weeks as the NPCs are bugged. Then you gotta hunt/trade for all the parts to 'Holy Ladder' and get a decent constructor to build it. Then u need someone with enough TRA to carry the bloody thing and then someone with enough Agility and INT to climb the thing and screw the bastard in....

.... And all the while some annoying bugger and his mate and their dog get in ur way cos they're playing darts with stamina boosters and shouting "get out t' road, I'm on Th'Oche" (pronounced Ockey).

Finally it's sit back... relax in plaza 2... and spam trade with:

Insert_Name: My Bulb pwn><orz j00.
His_Mate: w00t bulbage!!!111111oneoneoneone
Their_Dog: Woof.. Darts... Sausages
Rival_Bulbowner: My bulb's better than your bulb

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to lie down.

Ormy
13-01-04, 18:57
NERF T3h LIGHTBULB!!!!11oneonesomemorenumbers

robinitnow
13-01-04, 19:00
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
First u have to do the epic to get the bulb

ROLF

would that be with city admin or would the best place to go be the chrain chirch?

Nidhogg
13-01-04, 19:21
Don't forget the guy to sex it afterwards.

N

L0KI
13-01-04, 19:34
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Don't forget the guy to sex it afterwards.

N

and the flamer....

theres always a flamer who has NO positive input whatsoever, just wants his "view" to be heard...

Breschau
13-01-04, 20:44
Bah, get used to the darkness, people. We've been promised the lightbulb for ages - it's obviously not coming.

steweygrrr
13-01-04, 21:12
They should change the effect of it! I get 2 FPS when using Holy Lightbulb at an OP war and the damned PPUs cant keep me buffed! PPUz r teh sux0rs

lol

]v[ortice
14-01-04, 13:16
Do light Bulbs need to be poked in? T/L 115 anyone?

I think mine's bugged, it keeps flickering.