PDA

View Full Version : Uranus has solid peeps

superfresh
13-01-04, 08:37
My Saturn acct is filled, and I'm bored of PPUing on Pluto (and in general). I made a new PE on Uranus and have been treated quite well and respectfully by all the players I've met there, enemy factions included. Refreshing to know that other players are still making the game enjoyable. Of course I look forward to some good combat there. :)

Anyway, an underappreciated server from what I can tell. Had a good time and got some good laughs on Uranus. But there's still a good deal of PvP and faction hostility, which keeps it lively.

Also noticed that the map has a good variety of color and from factions you don't see owning ops on Saturn. Very interesting. The "1337" players don't seem to cling to each other as much as on other servers. There's also a big BD vs. TS thing going on.

Will still be playing the other servers, but I plan on hitting Uranus a lot from now on.

O yeah I'm "Das Booty" if anyone has old crap they want to give me. :angel:

Rieper
13-01-04, 08:56
lol, reread it. sure, when i get on i'll chuck you some gear.. pistols, yeah?

superfresh
13-01-04, 09:16
ew a lot of innuendo. Yep I'm pistol. :)

g0rt
13-01-04, 10:54
yeah, uranus is a really "nice" server I agree everyone there seems to be alot of fun / happy players

unfortunately, I am not naturally a nice/happy player, even when I try to be, so I didn't fit in there too well

Sorin
13-01-04, 11:00
w00t! Ron Solo hits Uranus! L33t poker on rise! :D

I have some characters there, and even my own clan, but I haven't been on Uranus for more than 5 minutes strung together in many moons. I still don't know anyone there. (of course, logging on there more would help).

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 11:54
I get twitchy on Uranus after all the database problems, peeps losing gear, etc...

Acutally, I have never started a char on there. What are the server numbers like? Someone said it was lower than Pluto.

Maarten
13-01-04, 13:50
It's like half the population of Saturn.
But I've never thought something like "damn, this server needs more people".

The map has a variaty of colors, yes. But it's all anti-CA. TS, BD, FA and TG own all ops.

Barar
13-01-04, 13:59
Uranus is a great server - Played on it for like a year - and had a break for a couple of months - Came back past week or so and all the old people on, really is a nice place to play

L0KI
13-01-04, 14:54
Big up da Uranus ladz0rz :D

Good to hear we are the "friendly" server ;)

I feel much better about the server than i did a month or two ago. Its definately on the up.

Cruzbroker
13-01-04, 15:55
Yeah, now there's FA and BD on the side of TS and TG. As it was few months ago: only TS and TG. It doesn't suck anymore and I play there 99% time now :D

Dribble Joy
13-01-04, 16:13
Nothing like a good old gag war.
Shame there's no Pro-city but nm.
Faction enemies don't treat you as bad as I have heard they do on Saturn, besides Uranus politics is based more on clan rivalries than Factions.

[SP]Ostrich
13-01-04, 16:17
You should watch out for some of the nasty population. They killses you!!!!!!! onoz!

extract
13-01-04, 16:34
well uranus is weird like that, theyve got the nicest and the rudest people no real inbetween.....one day some random guy will come up to you and throw you a couple million credits.....the next week youre randomly pkd multiple times, Id stray away from crp no matter what faction you are, there is a lamer clan who just kills everyone, including theyre own faction, also OP wars are really almost non-existent there as there is a huge alliance who owns almost all the OPs, the good thing tho, is they leave all the GRs open as there really isnt anyone to take them away........

[SP]Ostrich
13-01-04, 16:36
Originally posted by extract
well uranus is weird like that, theyve got the nicest and the rudest people no real inbetween.....one day some random guy will come up to you and throw you a couple million credits.....the next week youre randomly pkd multiple times, Id stray away from crp no matter what faction you are, there is a lamer clan who just kills everyone, including theyre own faction, also OP wars are really almost non-existent there as there is a huge alliance who owns almost all the OPs, the good thing tho, is they leave all the GRs open as there really isnt anyone to take them away........

If you're gonna talk about our clan, at least give our name a mention... jeeebus... rudeness. (talking about the killing all people thing/lamers)

XanX
13-01-04, 17:41
We do try as we must, to be fair to other servers tho, I think that pluto is a good server, I liked the atomsphere. Uranus is home tho, and from wot I have seen of saturn, the style of play does not suit me tbh.

But big up to all uranus players for making that server wot it is, that is of course except for the down right dirty tsunamis and their allies, cus they just smell :P

DRAGONS FOREVER!!

Rieper
13-01-04, 19:38
OMG LIES! BD are the dirty grotty faction who never shower. We at techhaven have developed a prototype of something we call the 'toilet'

ONE DAY IT WILL BE EVERYWHERE IN NEOCRON! Hygiene ++

extract
13-01-04, 19:44
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
If you're gonna talk about our clan, at least give our name a mention... jeeebus... rudeness. (talking about the killing all people thing/lamers)

I know that naming people like that is supposed to be left in game....Im just giving some people a bit of good advice, because there is a clan/s that are like that.....but one in particular......

Mr_Snow
13-01-04, 20:05
Weirdly enough the server population seems to be growing of late which is a break from the usual population through the floor that seems to be normal these days.

Anyway tried other servers saturn was full of ass holes and cs kiddies and on pluto I started in TT and found them to be ridiculously arrogant but I just may of picked the wrong faction.

Uranus and Venus are the uber servers in my opinion even if venus is still kinda inexperienced in pvp for the most part.

superfresh
13-01-04, 20:24
Originally posted by g0rt
unfortunately, I am not naturally a nice/happy player, even when I try to be, so I didn't fit in there too well

It wasn't all cuddles & tea, in fact I was suprised at the amount of PvP going on (got in a few skirmishes in the aggies). Was good fun.

I'm sure there's a clan/faction that would give your anger a welcome home. ;)

Anyway, Saturn rocks too. Thought I'd try something different & was pleasantly suprised. I've enjoyed Pluto so far as well. It's weird how 3 different servers can have a very different "feel" because of the player population.

Darth Slayer
13-01-04, 20:37
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
You should watch out for some of the nasty population. They killses you!!!!!!! onoz!

:lol: Yeah apparently your one of them........:p