PDA

View Full Version : TG Guards Bugged?

Keiron
13-01-04, 04:34
Recently, I've found that TG guards (when shooting at a range) tend not to shoot projectiles at me and just do damage (like the uzi tech at MC5). I'm not sure if this is a bug that only I'm encountering, if it's got something to do with the clipping plane, or something else entirely. Anyone else getting the same problem?

nonamebrandeggs
13-01-04, 04:36
That happens with every mob, it just doesn't show the shot sometimes.

Keiron
13-01-04, 04:37
True, but it seems to be rather reliable with TG guards. IE, when they are the little black shadows and you pop a shot at em you get hit with damage, but no shot a good 90% of the time.

nonamebrandeggs
13-01-04, 04:39
Well, just think of them as stealth weapons :p, cuz KK isn't gunna do shit about it for a while.

Cytaur
13-01-04, 04:42
It doesn't matter if animation shows you're hit or not. Game says if you're hit or not, and then the animation plays to show that effect. If you don't believe me, search Thanatos' post from ages ago.

nonamebrandeggs
13-01-04, 04:43
Originally posted by Cytaur
It doesn't matter if animation shows you're hit or not. Game says if you're hit or not, and then the animation plays to show that effect. If you don't believe me, search Thanatos' post from ages ago.

THANKS FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS SIR!

Keiron
13-01-04, 04:44
Originally posted by Cytaur
I know that, I'm trying to see if anyone else is getting the same problem - If so KK might want to have a look at it (since TG guards tend to do it reliably, maybe they can isolate the problem for all of the mobs not doing it within them).

Cytaur
13-01-04, 04:45
So he doesn't see the projectile coming out but game says that he's hit o_O

CarniFlex
13-01-04, 08:04
maybe the tg are developing the new anticity stealth ammunition.

L3m0n
13-01-04, 10:01
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Well, just think of them as stealth weapons
yeh its realy gay when you have full life then for no reason down 100hp then another, then another, but whats even more strange those weps they use are crap at range yet, 4/5 shots hit! :wtf: