PDA

View Full Version : [Pluto] Get Your LE In Campaign

Genty
13-01-04, 00:42
Ok, this is my campaign to get more runners to get more LE Chips in. Mine is now in for a trial period and I will see how it goes. Ok.

Advantages of LE:

1) You are protected from being ganked by either high level runners or a large group of high level runners.

2) You can't drop belts.

3) I can help you level if you have it in.

4) Freedom of hunting areas

Disadvantages of LE:

1) Takes up one brain slot

2) You can't engage in PvP if you want.

Ok, so you all know the basic facts now, I was getting bored of being ganked (yes, even PPU's can die when attacked by 8 runners, especially with a 1000+ ping) so I did what many PK'ers advise, put my LE in. I am now trying to encourage new players, low level players and basically everyone who does not want to be involved in PvP to get one in. I am now offering PPU help for LE'd runners who wish to level up, currently only helped a low level but if we can get bigger groups I would be happy to look after large groups of LE'd runners. Also, I can transport people to newer hunting areas that perhaps they have been unable to get to before.

So, get your LE in and mail me ingame (Genty) if your interested in joining up with other LE'd runners to hunt and level with a PPU. Include your class and rank.

Hunting/Leveling need not be a chore, come have fun with me, you know you want to :D

EDIT - I can provide free LE's if needed.

Anna
13-01-04, 00:46
disadvantage: cant be healed or rezzed by 95% of the servers ppu population

extract
13-01-04, 00:49
how many hardcore pkers are quick to say "put youre LE in" after you ask them why they killed you, yet they come here just to whine about it..........

Genty
13-01-04, 00:51
Originally posted by Anna

Quite correct, but the more people with LE's, the more that percent will decrease, also whats the likely hood of being rez'ed by none-LE'ed runners if you are hunting in the middle of nowhere, least with an LE you don't have to go find your belt. Plus if your hunting with myself, I can heal and rez. so :p

Mumblyfish
13-01-04, 00:51
Originally posted by Anna

Advantage: Won't be reliant on a PPU. Good training for when you don't want to be a pansy.

wun
13-01-04, 00:55
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Advantage: Won't be reliant on a PPU. Good training for when you don't want to be a pansy.

haha that just made my laugh...

couple of PEs from my clan and me we do the chaos caves now n then without a ppu... and rarely die... lotta fun...

\\Fényx//
13-01-04, 00:58
me and rifty are leveling PEs atm, miss cleo left the clan to put his LE in aswell, lol we had a great laff lastnight laughing at the TG tryin to kill us lol, tried every 'exploit' in the book, lol, funny shit, its hard takin down a PPU, but a LEd PPU its just hilarious :lol:

Genty
13-01-04, 01:03
We should go hunting in Graves together or something Fenix.

nonamebrandeggs
13-01-04, 01:15
Alright! LE time :D!

This is gunna be FUN FUN FUN!!!

Biznatchy
13-01-04, 01:38
Does the LE cost you exp still? You used to level slower with a LE in.

Blunt
13-01-04, 01:43
After getting ganked as a noob for the fourth time in one day at MB I put my LE back in and it was one of best decisions of my life!

Seriously, the argument of "Well there's no ppu to wipe your ass"
Is total bullshit. Of all the time I spend hunting at MB and aggy cellars there are about ten times as many random pk'ers than there are nice little ppu's to buff and rez me.

Biznatchy
13-01-04, 01:55
Originally posted by Blunt
After getting ganked as a noob for the fourth time in one day at MB I put my LE back in and it was one of best decisions of my life!

Seriously, the argument of "Well there's no ppu to wipe your ass"
Is total bullshit. Of all the time I spend hunting at MB and aggy cellars there are about ten times as many random pk'ers than there are nice little ppu's to buff and rez me.

Let me guess black dragon. Ya i dont get what thier game is running from leveling spot to leveling spot just ganking noobs. My little monk got ganked at the launcher pit by a black dragon with a devourer. Pretty sad really.

Rade
13-01-04, 02:18
Originally posted by Biznatchy
Let me guess black dragon. Ya i dont get what thier game is running from leveling spot to leveling spot just ganking noobs. My little monk got ganked at the launcher pit by a black dragon with a devourer. Pretty sad really.

Put your LE in nub.

;)

ezza
13-01-04, 02:21
muhahaha im a 2/8 tanky poos on pluto gank me all you want cos i dont care:p

Jest
13-01-04, 02:43
Originally posted by ezza
muhahaha im a 2/8 tanky poos on pluto gank me all you want cos i dont care:p 2/8? I saw 0/2 in the Pluto char thread. :eek: Does this mean your playing Pluto now? ;)

ezza
13-01-04, 02:45
Originally posted by Jest
2/8? I saw 0/2 in the Pluto char thread. :eek: Does this mean your playing Pluto now? ;)

im sick of certain exploiter dicks in PP so atm im leveling a tank on pluto, figured i might as well, then ill get to see if all these threads i keep reading about who owns who are true

hopefully ill get to level a bit more tomorrow, almost got him to useing unlabelled lasercannon, but i found finding a constructer(or any tradeskiller for that matter)a pain in the ass

Jest
13-01-04, 02:49
(Sorry for high jacking your thread Genty)

Ezza I have access to a resser and contructor so just lemme know what you need built. I also have a new monk that Im leveling so we can get our hunt on if you want. :p

Psycho Killa
13-01-04, 03:03
Omfg genty.

I just convinced myself to come back to pluto because although theres less people then on saturn theres more people i can interact with weither it be passively on my monk or aggresively on my pe :D

IF U USE AN LE YOULL GO BLIND

nonamebrandeggs
13-01-04, 03:06
Psycho Killa you have to be more threatening than that!

IF YOU USE AN LE YOUR PENIS WILL FALL OFF!

Rade
13-01-04, 03:08
Hey jest you need to talk less and play more, Ive been trying to
catch you all day for a duel *sulks* Had to settle for secondhand
crap like Varaem, Kayne and Kramer *teaseteasetease*

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 03:27
Yea Jest ffs, Rade's drugs are goin to waste. :mad:

:p

Rade
13-01-04, 04:07
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Yea Jest ffs, Rade's drugs are goin to waste. :mad:

I... I... I dont have the power....

Spectra260
13-01-04, 04:12
pluto isnt saturn...

nuff said...

IceStorm
13-01-04, 04:17
Bunch of pretenders to the throne...

LE since day one of Pluto. Never been removed. Only 8 million INT XP left until I cap my Spy. :-)

ichinin
13-01-04, 04:23
im sick of certain exploiter dicks in PP so atm im leveling a tank on pluto

Welcome to 'luto

Need some armor? I got a few pieces i dont use anymore, yesterday i helped a 0/2 APU/PPU level up in the aggies by making the aggies pissed on me so he/she could kill em and get some exp for it, i may need some con/psi exp so i could go there again.. I'm also a tradeskiller, 50 wpl is enough for me for the moment.

Jest
13-01-04, 04:30
Originally posted by Rade
Hey jest you need to talk less and play more, Ive been trying to
catch you all day for a duel *sulks* Had to settle for secondhand
crap like Varaem, Kayne and Kramer *teaseteasetease* Ugh sorry had to stay late at work for an extra hour and then had dinner right when I got home so no way you'd still be on by now. I'll log on first thing tomorrow. :p

...Sorry Genty. :lol:

VetteroX
13-01-04, 04:58
Pathetic... trying to get more people to put their LE's in and ruin the fun in this game even more? Its a PvP game, deal with it. If all you want is social interaction, and char advancement, play the sims. If your into that and killing mobs and collecting loot, play EQ, but stop carebearing this game up.

IceStorm
13-01-04, 05:11
With any luck, a pro-LE movement will drive you back to PlanetSide/Q3A/UT where you belong...

Then everyone can remove it again and get on with life in NC. :-)

Spex
13-01-04, 05:26
disadvantage of LE: sanctum spells don't work (maybe it has been fixed by now, but I really doubt it). Which means you will have a hard time leveling at places like the graves, swamp caves etc. (antipoison sanctum, heal sanctum).

This game has been fun back in beta, there have been PKers around, too. But then I was unharmed most of the time, and you started to know the "bad" guys. Nowadays its more like a ganking fest, you have to watch your back all the time, not only from "red" runners ... so I had to decide between sanity or full time paranoia. Guess what choice I took ...

I have seen people complaining about bad service at Plaza, on the other hand everyone goes the combat way ... LE is a solution to break this circle. So I'm all for this, and if some people fear about loosing their "profession", then maybe they should adapt instead of crying for an LE nerf :p

Cryton
13-01-04, 12:40
Yup I especially love the PvP aspect of getting ganked when hacking a WB, AFK, way lower level or in anyother way is at an disadvantage comparied to the attacker :rolleyes:

But I do anyhow agree with Vet that the LE dosen't really belong in this game - But there still need to be some game mechanics that prevent rampant PKing - And I feel that the current SL system does a pretty good job there.

/Cryton

ezza
13-01-04, 13:08
people dont even need to stick there LE in, if people leveled in places where Pkers didnt go then you wouldnt need to stick th eLE chip in "cos you wre pkd 10 times" or whatever.

was BD on saturn when there was only about 10 BDs in total, while all my enemies were well populated, so i had no choice to to find new places to level.

everyone just levels at the known spots, so of course the pks just gonna go there, you make it easy.

was pk'd number of times at the MB bunker by raiding Tg, but never complained its only a minor incovenience.

there are better spawning points for launchers and such than the bunker.

i just wondering whos gonna be the first person to Pk meh noob, was inthe viarosso sewers when some NEXT PE runs in in black PA, from clan called PK or something, so figured i was gonna get nailed on my first day, but would you believe it the PE just said hello:)

i know on saturn it would of been hello followed by a liberator in the face then some corpse sexing:lol:

Candaman
13-01-04, 13:25
I think what genty its trying to say is can more people put there LE's in so that he won't be so obvious as a LE'd runner reporting enemies activities at op wars and such like :angel:

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 13:31
figured i was gonna get nailed on my first day, but would you believe it the PE just said hello:)

i know on saturn it would of been hello followed by a liberator in the face then some corpse sexing:lol:

LOL :lol: I noticed there was a lot of corpse sexing on Saturn - also dead droms, warbots, rats, spiders - you name it... some folks just ain't fussy (as long as they get there while the corpse is still warm ) :D

13-01-04, 15:06
Originally posted by Cryton
But I do anyhow agree with Vet that the LE dosen't really belong in this game - But there still need to be some game mechanics that prevent rampant PKing - And I feel that the current SL system does a pretty good job there.

/Cryton

As long as we have Vet (and those like him) the LE belongs in the game

ezza
13-01-04, 15:15
if there wasnt people like vet the game wouldnt be as exciting

-=Bl@de=-
13-01-04, 15:21
What would the game be if everyone used LEs >_< Im sorry but this is a really shit post nuff said

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 15:26
Not everyone will put LE's in because of clan commitments. Can you imagine your OP getting attacked and you gotta wait 10 mins to take the LE out then wait again to be invited back into the clan? I can't see it happeneing. I always lvl a char for a while with my LE in, then take it out when I stand half a chance to either run away, or inflict some damage.

ezza
13-01-04, 15:34
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Not everyone will put LE's in because of clan commitments. Can you imagine your OP getting attacked and you gotta wait 10 mins to take the LE out then wait again to be invited back into the clan? I can't see it happeneing. I always lvl a char for a while with my LE in, then take it out when I stand half a chance to either run away, or inflict some damage. what clans everyone would have LEs in and the game would be like some kind of fairy tale land, with everyone being nice to each other, and people would skip around Pepper park holding hands.

it aint gonna be pretty the LE route so i suggest you all take it out and take the ganking like a man

Strych9
13-01-04, 15:38
Definition of irony:

Originally posted by VetteroX
Pathetic... trying to get more people to put their LE's in and ruin the fun in this game even more? Its a PvP game, deal with it. If all you want is social interaction, and char advancement, play the sims. If your into that and killing mobs and collecting loot, play EQ, but stop carebearing this game up.

Pathetic... trying to get more people to take their LEs out so you can ruin the fun in this game for them even more? Its a MMORPG game, deal with it. If all you want is to mindlessly kill people, and brag about how good you are, play Quake 3. If you 're into that and having a little bit of character progression, play Planetside, but stop dumbing down the game.

13-01-04, 15:47
Originally posted by Strych9
Definition of irony:

Pathetic... trying to get more people to take their LEs out so you can ruin the fun in this game for them even more? Its a MMORPG game, deal with it. If all you want is to mindlessly kill people, and brag about how good you are, play Quake 3. If you 're into that and having a little bit of character progression, play Planetside, but stop dumbing down the game.

You forget that the play NC because they can powerlevel and be uber to own the lower ranked runners

They dont play Planetside because its fair and all players are equal (weapons are a different story)

Strych9
13-01-04, 15:48
Originally posted by 5150
You forget that the play NC because they can powerlevel and be uber to own the lower ranked runners

They dont play Planetside because its fair and all players are equal (weapons are a different story) That's right 5150. My bad.

ezza
13-01-04, 15:51
the diffrence is that in neocron, you can build a character up, where as planetside all chars are basically the same, played planetside and it was boring tbh, only funny thing was owning someone with a knife while i was stealthed and they didnt even realise i was there:lol:

killing people in neocron is lot more fun.

getting a char with good setup is teh win, unlike planetside where you just slap some armour on chose a weapon and fight

Argent
13-01-04, 15:51
Definition of irony:

Ah, good one. :-)

s0apy
13-01-04, 16:08
i also happen to think the more LEs the better. i find it most irritating when i run up to a clanned enemy, in a warzone even, who asks to not fight because "sorry - i don't want PvP", or some such. generally i leave people alone if they ask - i dont have a problem with peeps not wanting to get involved in PvP - but i'd prefer those that genuinely didn't want to PvP to use the LE.

anything else and you really don't have the excuse - you can't really say "i don't want PvP" when you not only have no LE, but are also in a clan, are many zones from your "home" (CMs in the canyon, TGs in the MB, city factions anywhere on the map ;)) and are facing an enemy faction.

vett is way off inferring that LE is carebear and has no place in this game. i'd much prefer those that don't want PvP to wear an LE rather than joining a clan, hanging out in a dangerous place far from home and then shittalking enemy runners who send them back to "momma".

hehe. but maybe that's just me.

Genty is making a brave, honest and generous stand, and that is to be applauded. the game will die if we don't get new players in and, once in, kept happy and playing. they need to be encouraged to keep the dang LE in as long as possible IMO.

LagWarrior
13-01-04, 16:18
Pathetic... trying to get more people to put their LE's in and ruin the fun in this game even more? Its a PvP game, deal with it. If all you want is social interaction, and char advancement, play the sims. If your into that and killing mobs and collecting loot, play EQ, but stop carebearing this game up. Agreed.

Peace & out

-=Bl@de=-
13-01-04, 16:28
Originally posted by s0apy
i also happen to think the more LEs the better. i find it most irritating when i run up to a clanned enemy, in a warzone even, who asks to not fight because "sorry - i don't want PvP", or some such. generally i leave people alone if they ask - i dont have a problem with peeps not wanting to get involved in PvP - but i'd prefer those that genuinely didn't want to PvP to use the LE.

anything else and you really don't have the excuse - you can't really say "i don't want PvP" when you not only have no LE, but are also in a clan, are many zones from your "home" (CMs in the canyon, TGs in the MB, city factions anywhere on the map ;)) and are facing an enemy faction.

vett is way off inferring that LE is carebear and has no place in this game. i'd much prefer those that don't want PvP to wear an LE rather than joining a clan, hanging out in a dangerous place far from home and then shittalking enemy runners who send them back to "momma".

hehe. but maybe that's just me.

Genty is making a brave, honest and generous stand, and that is to be applauded. the game will die if we don't get new players in and, once in, kept happy and playing. they need to be encouraged to keep the dang LE in as long as possible IMO.

Jesus christ what is wrong with some people, Players are not gonna join a pvp game where u cant pvp! I am 100% with vett on this. Your saying this game will die if we dont get new players, im sorry but it will die even quicker if 99% have LEs.

s0apy
13-01-04, 16:48
Originally posted by -=Bl@de=-
Jesus christ what is wrong with some people, Players are not gonna join a pvp game where u cant pvp! I am 100% with vett on this. Your saying this game will die if we dont get new players, im sorry but it will die even quicker if 99% have LEs.

it would be paranoid to assume that 99% of players will suddently start using LEs just because one person posted a thread about it being useful on the forums. i think we all have know for some time what the LE is and what it's for, i was merely pointing out that not wearing an LE and yet still not wanting to get involved in PvP is not a reasonable position. better to wear the LE and save others having to listen to your shittalk over DM when you get PKed.

however, as to the influx to new players that i'd hope to see come the release of DoY, i'd advise and hope that 99% or more of them DO use the LE at least until they are willing to accept getting killed over and over again.

Ghard
13-01-04, 17:01
0/2 on saturn a spy of all things le out in mc5 and guess what hapens when i rep to my appy and go the sewers, yup pk'd by some one in plazza who folowed me any way it doesent mater was a character for my main to kill for epic

Strych9
13-01-04, 17:30
To clarify, the irony is that Vett, who does his best to annoy folks with an LE out, is upset that people might consider putting an LE in to avoid him.

Wasnt that your goal Vett? To force those that dont want to fight to use an LE? So what are you upset about?

Its like the wolf that keeps attacking sheep suddenly is suprised when there are no more sheep.

If you are big and bad (and this goes out to any player that likes killing noobws/newbs) then fight more wolves then sheep, and you wont have to come in the forum and whine about it.

End of the story.

And no, 99% of the runners in the game wont put their LE in. If you SERIOUSLY think that would happen... o_O

Funny thing is that if the PKers stop picking on the lower ranked runners and if PvPers would have RP motivations behind their killing, no one would ever need a LE at all. :rolleyes:

ezza
13-01-04, 17:31

Wasnt that your goal Vett? To force those that dont want to fight to use an LE? So what are you upset about?

i though his goal was to kill as many runners as he can regardless of rank, be it high or low

Genty
13-01-04, 18:34
Pathetic... trying to get more people to put their LE's in and ruin the fun in this game even more?

Ruin the fun for who? You? I am sorry to disappoint you but the world of Neocron does not revolve around your virtual character nor does the sunlight shine out of your virtual backside, there are other people in this game that have other ways of having fun. I don't give a shit if _you_ have fun, all I am concerned with is myself and the people I consider to be ingame friends to have fun.

What would the game be if everyone used LEs >_< Im sorry but this is a really shit post nuff said

Did I say I wanted everyone in the game to have LE's? No. However if people are fed up with being PK'ed or they don't PvP anyway, whats wrong with trying to encourage them to put an LE in? You will have less people to gank! Oh No. Shame.

If you think it's a shit post, fine, don't make a comment and go back ingame to kill more innocent noobs, but don't come crying to me when you have no one left to kill.

Originally posted by s0apy
Genty is making a brave, honest and generous stand, and that is to be applauded. the game will die if we don't get new players in and, once in, kept happy and playing. they need to be encouraged to keep the dang LE in as long as possible IMO

The game is not likely to die, well, not yet anyway, although the more that get a chance to learn the game and up to a level to have a fair fight against these chumps the better. Thanks for the support.

PvP game? Nope your wrong, it's a MMORPG, sure it has PvP elements but that does not mean that everyone has to play this game like a PvP game. There are other options and this is one of them.

Of course your 100% behind Vet on this, your both BD on saturn and you both kill noobs (I know you kill none noobs too), would take the fun away from you if people kept their LE's in and actually waited until they were a decent level to take it out when they could, shock horror, fight back! oh dear.

I stand by my choice of trying to encourage more people to put their LE's in.

Strych9
13-01-04, 19:08
i though his goal was to kill as many runners as he can regardless of rank, be it high or low The fact that he kills a high level runner doesnt lessen the lameness of killing a low level runner.

If his whole goal in this game is a kill total... do you not see how that has no room in a MMORPG? That sounds like a FPS shooter goal, not a goal for Neocron.

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 19:28
Agree with you 100% Genty. If peeps don't wanna PvP, they shouldn't be forced to. At this stage though, they make a decision. Put the LE back, or run the risk of peeps ganking you.

Peeps saying this is just a PvP game is utter shite of the highest order. They seem to forget about those tradeskillers that don't have the SKILL to PvP. They forgoe these skills in order to Poke, Barter, Construct, Research, etc... How the hell are they going to fight? Poke u up the ass with a construct tool and hope it hurts? What bollocks...

I ended up putting my LE back in while I was on Saturn 'cos I kept getting ganked as a low lvl runner by some mindless twats who seem to think that everyone has a capped alt to fight - again, utter bollocks and a very very lame excuse to PK noobs.

As MJS himself has said in the past, NC is a game where PvP is a definate element, but there is so much more to the game that a handful of mindless morphodites, who are caught in the grips of a bloodlust frenzy, that they feel they need to PK and you shouldn't do ANYTHING to try and stop them. This small handful of noob PKers get on my fuckin nerves as they always try and argue their case - granted, if it was RPK, then it wouldn't be too bad, but more often than not, it isn't... who the hell RP's in NC anymore anyways O_o

To the noobs and low lvl peeps - KEEP YOUR LE IN. Never mind listening to peeps saying "Take it out - it will slow down your lvling" <--- Bullshit. On the other hand, if they want to take their LE out, then they must pay the price is they are ganked. I don't agree with noob PKing at all, but it won't stop.

/rant

EDIT-----------

And while I'm at it - stop talking shite on Trade ... you got OOC for that.

/rant #2

:D

Kikyo
13-01-04, 20:10
TBH, what is the law enforcer really doing in the game? i mean it IS a Pro-City item, used by cops or some shit, why does Anti-city Factions have to use it? and how the hell does it stop you from shooting people? i just don't how they could MAKE them stop shooting and get people to STOP, specially anti-city factions...

makes no sense...

Breschau
13-01-04, 21:12
Originally posted by Kikyo
TBH, what is the law enforcer really doing in the game? i mean it IS a Pro-City item, used by cops or some shit, why does Anti-city Factions have to use it? and how the hell does it stop you from shooting people? i just don't how they could MAKE them stop shooting and get people to STOP, specially anti-city factions...

makes no sense...

They're one of various artificial game mechanisms to influence (or in some cases outright prevent or very nearly force) player actions (LE chip, Soullight, belt drops, etc). There's no link to realism or roleplay. There might be the occasional half-hearted attempt to give an rp reasoning behind them but that's just because they're expected to, like having the bad plot in an old side-scrolling shooter.

In this case what it's doing in the game is trying to extract money from those who aren't so interested in PvP (or alternatively: who aren't interested in dying before they can realistically PvP). It's not a story or theme device by any stretch of the imagination.

VetteroX
13-01-04, 22:45
For the 100th time, I dont play planetside or Quake cause I like creating a char. Yes I have advantage of level over some victoms, but I mostly have the advantage of a better char setup then most people... and whats wrong with that? I put the work in. I made my chars for pvp. And Yes, my goal was to kill as many people as possible... I really didnt imagine capped and high level players would be such increadable cowards as to put their les in instead of fighting me.

If you dont wanna pvp play EQ or another mmorpg... you can level, interact with others, and collect items with little - no pvp... so wheres your excuse as to why you are here? Stop carebearing this game up, hopefully when its re released with DoY it will be even more pvp oriented, we will get lotsa people who want pvp, and you carebears can just pack your bags and go to the sims or EQ.

Psycho Killa
13-01-04, 22:49
I bet everyone on this forum Under a new Name I can level any god damn character of any faction without being pked more then twice.

OMG I GOTTA PUT AN LE IN I KEEP GETTING GANKED

DONT HUNT AT CRP/BUNKERs/ where everyone and there mothers hunts.

Ive found tons of better spawn points with gogo access then half the places people get ganked at.

Im not saying everyone should take there Le out but im just saying theres other ways of protecting yourself from being ganked.

petek480
13-01-04, 22:54
I have a rank /58 pe that i've been leveling for about a month(too lazy and don't level offen) and i have never been pked. It's not that hard, you just have to level at places that not everyone levels at.

Genty
13-01-04, 23:43
If you dont wanna pvp play EQ or another mmorpg... you can level, interact with others, and collect items with little - no pvp... so wheres your excuse as to why you are here? Stop carebearing this game up, hopefully when its re released with DoY it will be even more pvp oriented, we will get lotsa people who want pvp, and you carebears can just pack your bags and go to the sims or EQ.

Since when did I need an excuse to play a game? I play the game how I want to play it and how I and others enjoy it. I fail to see how you or anyone else can change that. Why the hell would I want to go to a shitty game like EQ or the sims when it's much more fun here.

Originally posted by Psycho Killa
I bet everyone on this forum Under a new Name I can level any god damn character of any faction without being pked more then twice.

I am sure I could if I really wanted to, however:

a) It's easier to keep the LE in
b) Not everyone is as experienced as you or I
c) New players tend to follow the crowd (In General)

NOTE: My LE'd Char is capped all but Int, I leveled without my LE in and had it out from day one till a few days ago.

Originally posted by petek480
I have a rank /58 pe that i've been leveling for about a month(too lazy and don't level offen) and i have never been pked. It's not that hard, you just have to level at places that not everyone levels at.

Well done, I am proud of you. However, not everyone has been playing the game as long as you and me, as stated above.

Tupac
14-01-04, 07:56
noway because some clans use the runners with LE's in the exploit certain aspects of the game

petek480
14-01-04, 07:59
Originally posted by Genty
Well done, I am proud of you. However, not everyone has been playing the game as long as you and me, as stated above.
You know i'm probably the worst person to ask about leveling since i really hate leveling and have no idea where the best places to level are, yet i still have no problem leveling and not getting pked. So i don't see how different it can be for someone new.

Psycho Killa
14-01-04, 08:03
Well how the hell do you think i found this places genty? Surely when i first started leveling there it wasnt my experience that got me there but rather my inexperience and urge to explore.

All you need to do is explore. Just run through the wastelands find a gogo (common sense) Then look around for mobs of your level. Dont see any look for another gogo and move on. Its not that hard to find a secluded place.

Hell if you can carry enough items for a hunt you dont even need a gogo.

VetteroX
14-01-04, 10:59
I hate the LE... I hate is sooo much.... not sure if I've made it clear or not so just making sure. I hate it. I just doesnt belong in this game, your suppost to shoot every red moving object! kill kill KILL!!!!!!

KramerTheWeird
14-01-04, 11:05
Nothing wrong with an LE, however I think once you take it out you can no longer put it back in. You must choose to have it in permanently or never be able to use it again. This will prevent clans from using them for exploits (IMO) like spying during op fights.

Spex
14-01-04, 11:47
If I ever meet you ingame, VetX, I should throw tons of LEs at you :p

All this talk about OP-spying with LE is just another example of the "honour" in fights in NC: it seems almost nonexistant. Kinda interesting when you run with LE in an OP-fight and then get accused as spy. Either this tactic is heavily used or some peeps are just too single-minded ...

Furthermore I wonder why one use of the LE never got mentioned nor used as an argument here: low SL people (guess why some get low SL ...) use the LE to defy the safe-slot loss.

KramerTheWeird
14-01-04, 18:36
Yes putting your LE in to escape quickbelt drop because of negative SL is inexcusable in my opinon.