PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* Teenage relationships

PenguinNick
12-01-04, 20:34
It's so easy to get hurt :-\ being confused as to what you really feel... I met a girl and I thought she was incredible... and altho we hadn't been together long... she broke up with me sunday and it hurt... im starting to get too attached...

For some reason I think that I should be finding the person I'm to spend my life with but I'm only 16 and I should just be having fun...

I'm one of those people who believe that there's someone out there who was met for me... I thought that was her but... now... I still care about her so much... I'm gonna try to talk things over with her and hopefully it'll work out...

wish me luck .....

robinitnow
12-01-04, 20:36
good luck

and don't whip anything out:rolleyes:

PenguinNick
12-01-04, 20:37
Originally posted by robinitnow
good luck

and don't whip anything out:rolleyes:

lol

Prodigious
12-01-04, 20:39
lol i know your pain my friend hehe

in the end to make a women truly happy though you need one of two things to be a decent size:

your manhood or your your bank balance,

if you got both and you can probably bet youll have an affair once you do get married :)

Necrosadistic
12-01-04, 20:42
Trust me, you will find someone amazing again...

I manage to find someone about every 2 years without even trying... You will be ok.

Also, if someone dumps you always have revenge on them, as it will make you feel so much better. Go randomly pull some other girl as if you don't care... maybe she will feel jealous and want to come back to you, but anyway you will have som sort of revenge...

Filth
12-01-04, 20:43
not totaly true.. the first oe helps and the second one well that makes every one happy :P but yah dont get to involved with other people at your age my friend theres plenty of time for heart ake to come :P relly just go have fun :P

FuzzyDuck
12-01-04, 20:44
arf - it hurts I know. Hopefully I'll get over it too (been 7 months now :( ).

Strych9
12-01-04, 20:45
If it takes the size of your manhood and your bank balance to keep a woman happy, you are SERIOUSLY lacking everywhere else possible.

PenguinNick
I think tho its ironic... I used to go from one girl to another and I probably hurt people... now I find a girl I wanna stay with and she hurts me... guess its like they say, what comes around goes around

GT_Rince
Originally posted by Prodigious
lol i know your pain my friend hehe

in the end to make a women truly happy though you need one of two things to be a decent size:

your manhood or your your bank balance,

if you got both and you can probably bet youll have an affair once you do get married :)

LOL - that is very true :D I have one of those two options...

Damn, I hate being poor ! ;)

Edit-----

And on topic, I know what it is like. After being married for 7 years and then you and the wife break up, it does hurt... What makes it worse is that I only see my son every 2 weekends (that is the bit that hurts the most).

L0KI
12-01-04, 20:53
This is some of the WORST relationship advice i have ever heard in my life.

I pity you all :lol:

EDIT - Strych9 excluded - you hit the nail on the head ;)

Ascension
12-01-04, 20:53
Originally posted by PenguinNick
It's so easy to get hurt :-\ being confused as to what you really feel... I met a girl and I thought she was incredible... and altho we hadn't been together long... she broke up with me sunday and it hurt... im starting to get too attached...

For some reason I think that I should be finding the person I'm to spend my life with but I'm only 16 and I should just be having fun...

I'm one of those people who believe that there's someone out there who was met for me... I thought that was her but... now... I still care about her so much... I'm gonna try to talk things over with her and hopefully it'll work out...

wish me luck .....

If ya wanna find some 1 else.. i suggest laying of Neocron a little :p

GT_Rince
12-01-04, 20:56
Originally posted by Ascention

Now THAT is good advice :D

•Super|\|ova•
12-01-04, 20:58
Originally posted by Ascention

Or PM me... I'm gay.

-=Bl@de=-
12-01-04, 20:59
Introduce her the the neocron nuff said

Prodigious
12-01-04, 20:59
i think strych9 and loki are just trying to look all sensitive for the female neocron audience :p

you know i am right, more women are gold diggers, or (well you can probably get the other one without me saying), than you think, (@penguin) mate that probably why she dumped you, someone bigger or someone richer came along :p

mate just go have fun, use the slags to your advantage, instead of disadvantage, then get a nice one,

hell, if you were a bit older id go tell you to pay for a different women each night, then you'd see what your missing out on.

REMUS
12-01-04, 21:00
hmmm im 18 now and enjoying it, i didnt bother getting into a serious relationship untill i was 17, girls = pleasure and its easy to get hooked on the buzz you get with some one you really like, ive never really "loved" some one if i like their body and i like there personality, what the hell fuck me!! but as far as getting attached goes ive never been stuck depressing myself over a girl, if she dumped you its ok to get upset cuz its kind of emotional espeically if she did it for no good reason, but you gotta remember these are women a mystic puzzle no man has yet totally solved so dont stress, talk to her so you get closure for yourself and each other and get on with life.

there are plenty more fish in the sea son! as meh pappy would say :angel:

GT_Rince
12-01-04, 21:00
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Or PM me... I'm gay.

LOL :lol:

REMUS
12-01-04, 21:04
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Or PM me... I'm gay.

LOL!!!!! i didnt see this first time thru untill i saw GT's post HAHAHA!!

EDIT: crap didnt mean to post again but i think my advice is the best cuz im a male version of opra dont you know?

JackScratch
12-01-04, 21:16
Sadly there is only 1 piece of advice anyone on these forums will ever be able to impart to you. "Don't listen to most of the advice you are getting from the forums". That being said, All the advice in the world isn't going to help you much,because even if it is correct (relatively little danger of that here, but we will pretend) most of it is the kind of thing you only know after you experience it yourself, and then it's a waste of time.
One thing I can tell you about breaking up, revel in it, feel the pain, The lowest low makes the highest high better in comparison. There will be good times and thier will be bad times, that's the way it is. Now the trick, don't wallow in it, move on. I don't know the details of this relation ship, but I will give you 9 out of 10, you are better off letting it go. If she is right for you, the oportunity will arise again, and chaseing her down will only drive her away. More likely however is that she is wrong for you. People who are right for each other don't usualy break up, not imposible, just less likely. One thing I have said in threads like this one before, before you can be happy with someone else, be happy with your self. You realy should spend some time just being you, by yourself, or with your friends, and not concintrate on finding someone to devote your entire life to. This doesn't mean go out and sew your wild oats, this means spend a little time just enjoying being who you are and doing the things you do. I know how everyone is all wrapped up with where their next piece of tail is comeing from, but you will enjoy it much more if you haven't made it into some power leveling game. She will to, trust me.

robdekoning
12-01-04, 21:16
haha, I'm seeying some really stupid advices here. Taking revenge, hahahaha. Ah well, only thing i can say is goodluck. Perhaps you can try to contact her again and if that doesnt work try to set her out of your mind. Like someone said, there are enough fish in the sea :)

Rob

Omnituens
12-01-04, 21:30
whatever you do, if you dont talk to her anymore, never, EVER let her contact you after a year and a half of silence after the breakup, it really fucks your mind up.

robinitnow
12-01-04, 21:47
get nid to moderate:D

Sanch0s
12-01-04, 21:50
Well girls, im a similar age to you, but my views are different.

Girls tbh piss me off, i like them if they kept their mouths shut, but when they open them all hell breaks loose. Why is it they feel they can insult us, when males are obviously the superior race, like would you start on someone that could obviously beat the shit out of you......i think not.

Girls are minipulative, especially the good(ish) looking ones, so when she calls u w/e and you find a suitable insult to return she will cry, sending all her male friends after you. Not much you can do then, why didnt she keep her fucking mouth shut in the first place?

And its been said a thousand times, if a girl cant take you for who you are she isnt worth looking at. Dont change for some girl, be true to yourself.

Rant over.

As for your topic, is she doesent have a big mouth on her, possibly try, but theres nothing worse than a pussy who goes begging back, that shit makes me sick, if you do that you deserve to die. If she dumped you why give her the satisfaction of knowing u still like her? She obviously dumped you for a reason, but why didnt u dump her first?

So, i dont have a g/f (who woulda guessed) so my FACTS can be seen how you like, but i assure you listen to me, no girl EVER, EVER tells me what to do.

PenguinNick
12-01-04, 21:55
Originally posted by Sanch0s

Girls tbh piss me off, i like them if they kept their mouths shut, but when they open them all hell breaks loose. Why is it they feel they can insult us, when males are obviously the superior race, like would you start on someone that could obviously beat the shit out of you......i think not.

Girls are minipulative, especially the good(ish) looking ones, so when she calls u w/e and you find a suitable insult to return she will cry, sending all her male friends after you. Not much you can do then, why didnt she keep her fucking mouth shut in the first place?

And its been said a thousand times, if a girl cant take you for who you are she isnt worth looking at. Dont change for some girl, be true to yourself.

Rant over.

As for your topic, is she doesent have a big mouth on her, possibly try, but theres nothing worse than a pussy who goes begging back, that shit makes me sick, if you do that you deserve to die. If she dumped you why give her the satisfaction of knowing u still like her? She obviously dumped you for a reason, but why didnt u dump her first?

So, i dont have a g/f (who woulda guessed) so my FACTS can be seen how you like, but i assure you listen to me, no girl EVER, EVER tells me what to do.

its gender not race....

and tbh I agree with the part about how they maniupulate etc but disagree with the rest

Sanch0s
12-01-04, 22:00
Nope^^

I knew no one would agree with me but still. Womens liberation, worst mistake..................EVER.

shodanjr_gr
12-01-04, 22:10
Bah you are ungrateful, at least you are 16 and you have a girlfriend to break up with in the first place :p

I am 17 and havent had a gf yet....

robinitnow
12-01-04, 22:14
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
Bah you are ungrateful, at least you are 16 and you have a girlfriend to break up with in the first place :p

I am 17 and havent had a gf yet....

George foreman grill?

Mirco
12-01-04, 22:17
I wrote an article about women in general once for my school paper. It reeks of bitterness and male anger. Not to say it doesnt uncover some truths about the "others". Im gonna translate it now as I have nothing better to do.

shodanjr_gr
12-01-04, 22:22
George foreman grill?

?:confused:? w00t????

robinitnow
12-01-04, 22:24
?:confused:? w00t????

gf = George foreman grill

Strych9
12-01-04, 22:27
Originally posted by Prodigious
i think strych9 and loki are just trying to look all sensitive for the female neocron audience :pI couldnt care less about all of the guys in Neocron that play female PEs just so they can try to get people to wonder if they are really female or not. :rolleyes:

:p

Work on yourself first. Make yourself a good person, and you wont have to worry about the ladies agreeing.

shodanjr_gr
12-01-04, 22:27

gf=girlfriend, at least last time i checked thats what it meant :p

PsiCorps
12-01-04, 22:33
i know how you feel

Its not the http://www.getsomeskills.com/system/smilies/icon_win.gif

g0rt
12-01-04, 22:36
george forman grill is the win...i love making a phat steak in the winter :D

try having a 4-5 year relationship with someone that ends up not working out

then you'll appreciate the quality of being a bachalor ALOT more

for awhile at least....:p

Original monk
12-01-04, 22:41
maybe it sounds painfull but: other and better :P

PsiCorps
12-01-04, 22:48

Never mix the two, shoving your penis into a george foreman grill could be bad for you health, not the http://www.getsomeskills.com/system/smilies/icon_win.gif

Sir ramic hobbs
12-01-04, 22:50
16 year old student male seeks a girl of approx same age

I is in a band and im teh singer which makes me cool :):)

this is a dating line right

Ascension
12-01-04, 22:54
I <3 MY GF :lol: Ive got many scars.. But i love it when i turn up the heat:p

t0tt3
12-01-04, 22:57
Yea post a dating note here in NC good luck.... :p

Still just go out and meet people.... like they say she or he wont come on your doorstep and knock theya re out there just look and you will find..

Original monk
12-01-04, 23:06
Originally posted by t0tt3
Still just go out and meet people.... like they say she or he wont come on your doorstep and knock theya re out there just look and you will find..

or you can always do like g0rt and pay for it ...

g0rt
12-01-04, 23:09
Originally posted by Original monk
or you can always do like g0rt and pay for it ...

put your money where your mouth is, i pretty much guarantee 98% of this forum is fucking undersex'd compared to me and no i dont pay for shit

bitch

[ edited - spam ]

bounty
12-01-04, 23:15
I remember the first couple of girls i really really liked, i thought i would never find anyone better. Truth is, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Not only that, but you will change as well. At your age, it was blondes one minute, brunettes the next. I can't tell you how many times i've told myself that i have met "the one" and it ends up not working out, only to find a girl that one ups them all eventually.

One thing I don't agree with though is the "girls suck" attitude. Girls are awesome. Sure I like just hanging with the guys like everyone else, but nothing beats quality time with the opposite sex. And besides, they have boobs and a fun place to stick your dingy in.

/stops talking like he's back in jr high.

ps i pity anyone that tries to boast or defend themselves on a gaming forum.

Prodigious
12-01-04, 23:22
Originally posted by bounty

i have a massive c**k and am rich and i will defend myself against anyone who says otherwise :D

g0rt
12-01-04, 23:28

u wouldnt like me then cuz my ego irl is like vetterox's on here nuff said gg

shodanjr_gr
12-01-04, 23:29
ffs plz take your napalm wars to another thread and leave this to the guy that actually has a REAL problem and needs some support.

g0rt
12-01-04, 23:31
ffs plz take your napalm wars to another thread and leave this to the guy that actually has a REAL problem and needs some support.

Hes looking in the wrong places for support im afraid :rolleyes:

But ya whatever im gone

shodanjr_gr
12-01-04, 23:33
Originally posted by g0rt
Hes looking in the wrong places for support im afraid :rolleyes:

But ya whatever im gone

Maybe but since he turned to us, we should give him some support. Ive turned to this community before, when i was feeling real down, and you did cheer me up a bit.

t0tt3
12-01-04, 23:41
Still its a gameing community not a ooh your hart is broken community. Sure you can allways give advice but I can in no way feel sorry for him.

Hes young and have the whole world infront of him. Just hit the dirt and raise again there are more fishes in the sea.

Nullifidian
12-01-04, 23:46
Not game related. I can post.

The best advice you will ever receive in your entire lifetime:

If you don't enjoy feeling bad. Then don't feel bad. Find the root inside of you that is making you feel negatively, and snuff it. Turn it around and you'll feel great. Any time I start to get angry or sad and feeling that way doesn't benefit me, I stop for a second, take a look at the way I'm feeling, look deep and hard at why I feel that way, and simply stop feeling that way. Once you learn to look at your own feelings from an outside point of view, it becomes very easy to change them.

shodanjr_gr
12-01-04, 23:50
Originally posted by t0tt3
Still its a gameing community not a ooh your hart is broken community. Sure you can allways give advice but I can in no way feel sorry for him.

Hes young and have the whole world infront of him. Just hit the dirt and raise again there are more fishes in the sea.

Still that is no reason to start a flame between two people that dont have anything to do with the thread in the first place, and the only result of the flame will be the locking of this thread.

Original monk
13-01-04, 00:03
[QUOTE]Originally posted by g0rt
[B]put your money where your mouth is, i pretty much guarantee 98% of this forum is fucking undersex'd compared to me and no i dont pay for shit

bitch

[ edited ]

for the put youre money where youre mouth is ... kinda hard he ... not like i gonna proof it with pictures lol :/

and to nick: common man get over it , altough its pretty harsh in the beginning .. go find yourself ababe, youre 16 youre life didnt even begun ... and you can always hook up with some superchick so youre ex gets jealous :P

cu laterz and enjoy gaming, life is a bitch sumtimes but if ya gonna feel miserable for yourself ya never get yourself asweet lady :/

[ edited - spam ]

im yust trying to give ya some confidence with this nice picture

[ edited - spam ]

Sanch0s
13-01-04, 00:05
Common hes hardly got a real problem, i face bigger problems everyday, usually they involve getting home unharmed :P

robdekoning
13-01-04, 01:09

Rant over.

dude, you really sound like a kid with zero experience, you also sound like an incredible nerd who cant stand up for himself. Your post just made me laugh

robdekoning
13-01-04, 01:13
Originally posted by robdekoning
dude, you really sound like a kid with zero experience, you also sound like an incredible nerd who cant stand up for himself. Your post just made me laugh

[QUOTE]Originally posted by g0rt
[B]put your money where your mouth is, i pretty much guarantee 98% of this forum is fucking undersex'd compared to me and no i dont pay for shit

bitch

[ edited ]

98% of the people on this forum are geeks with no life and are listening to slipknot and smashing their room nuff said

JackScratch
13-01-04, 01:23
but i assure you listen to me, no girl EVER, EVER tells me what to do.

You are so missing out on that one, kinda like saying, "I have never never never eaten icecream, and no one can make me."

I was very careful in my selection of a wife, Mrs. Scratch never asks for it and never says "no". A friend of mine once said that he would get tired of that pretty quick. I told him I prefered it to the alternative, it's a cross I'm happy to bare.

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 02:04
um, you're posting on the wrong messageboard. Public messageboards(unless SPECIFICALLY for support) are the worst places to get advice/support IMO. ESPECIALLY a board with many kiddies(mentally I mean) like this.

All you're gonna get is flames and insensitivity. :rolleyes:

TheEnemy
13-01-04, 04:47
Nullifidian's post was good advice.

In my experience, being emotional usually doesn't get anyone anywhere. Better to be logical. The only reason you should be in a relationship is if it is benefitting you. You're in the relationship because you want to be, not because you have to be. Choose carefully what you want...

Ixholla
13-01-04, 04:56
Here's the best advise I can give you.

Always know this.

Women want what they can't have....

This is why you see so many hot chicks going out with some asswad that treets her like crap. Becuase the guy has 2 or 3
other chicks he could have and doesn't give a &^%^%!

I call it the "Woody Allen" Syndrome......Woody Allen said in his
movie Sleeper years ago:

"I would never join a club if they would have someone like me as a member"

In other words: If you want me there must be something wrong with you. lol

Works for me....

:)

Nidhogg
13-01-04, 11:57
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Nuff said. ;)

N

Jeros82
13-01-04, 12:48
I'm having a GF for over more then 3 months now, and still pretty much in love. You really must spend less time with Neocron and more in a girl. For some reason those 2 just don't mix. But my girl is starting to ask some things about Neocron when she sees me playing it sometime. So at least there's a little intrest :cool: But still girlfriends and Neocron will not mix.

viscious666
13-01-04, 13:03
Originally posted by Nidhogg
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Nuff said. ;)

N

That website only points out the obvious ;-)

Stigmata
13-01-04, 13:08
i agree with shad, i cant see why you would wanna post on here about a girl.....

IMO its fucking sad, their are special websites for people to go cry on about relationships......

And ffs your 16, wtf is wrong with you?

loosers.com (http://www.samaritans.org.uk)

Babes
13-01-04, 13:10
Originally posted by viscious666
That website only points out the obvious ;-)

Yeah But the quote from the site ROFL :lol:

"Power is a great aphrodesiac" - Notorious Asshole and War Criminal Henry Kissinger

"A woman's test is material. A man's test is a woman...if a man could fuck in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house." - Rabbi Dave Chappelle.

DigestiveBiscui
13-01-04, 13:32
LOL @ this thread

god i love it when teens have their emotional week of crying and wish they would die in a ditch

just go to http://grouphug.us and cry there - i love looking there and reading peoples confessions - i find it hilllarious. Makes me feel better :)

Rith
13-01-04, 15:07
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
LOL @ this thread

god i love it when teens have their emotional week of crying and wish they would die in a ditch

just go to http://grouphug.us and cry there - i love looking there and reading peoples confessions - i find it hilllarious. Makes me feel better :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

god that site is fucking class

i accidentally caused the falklands war by pretending to be an invading argentinian army. if i could go back, i'd do it all again.

djskum
13-01-04, 15:29
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
LOL @ this thread

Pure fucking genious!

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - homophobic flame ]

Dj

Nidhogg
13-01-04, 15:37
I'm closing this thread before someone else gets banned.

N