PDA

View Full Version : Account Reactivation Time?

PenguinNick
12-01-04, 19:44
My account was expired due to payment failure. I changed the credit card information to a working one. How long does it take for the account to be reactivated?

Tratos
12-01-04, 19:46
i think its been said its somwhere between 2 - 30 minutes depending on DB updates or somthign like that, but if not i dont imagine it'll be very long.

~T

Nash_Brigham
12-01-04, 22:02
I was able to jump on and start playing right away. Basically, refilled out my info, got the email, they were satisfied,a nd went back to the game. Hehe.

shodanjr_gr
12-01-04, 22:19
My reactivation was instant. 1 min after i reactivated my account i was back in the game kickin...

Original monk
12-01-04, 22:38
with me it didnt do anything after a few hours and i started mailing helpdesk like crazy ... (about 9 at the evenin)

i got a mail next morning that sumthimes it can take a bit longer but by then it was allready solved and i was happy :)

numb
13-01-04, 17:29
My payment expired with worldpay (that's how I 'cancelled' for a few months).. i dont know if you've already done this, but to reactivate my account I had to first cancel it in the neocron.com account screen.. then reactivate in order to enter the new payment details in. Only took a couple of minutes I think.

I think somewhere in this forum is some kind of faq explaining reactivating accounts and world pay issues.