PDA

View Full Version : Nema Comic Stories

Twist[TFO]
12-01-04, 15:38
Hello!

Time for the new Nema has come. :) And with it another Episode of "Spud and Felix". After the last issues always came a discussion about the comic. Many said "it is NOT funny".

Here , everyone has the chance to write a story for the next Spud&Felkix comic!

If u have an idea to improve "Spud&Felix" , an idea for a STory or whatever related to "Spud&Felix" post it here or write me a pm or whatever...

Bye

Twist

Cruzbroker
19-01-04, 21:57
Who said they are not funny? I like em..

nonamebrandeggs
19-01-04, 22:00
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/nonamebrandeggs-comicxbox.JPG

Jest
19-01-04, 22:34
Hahaha noname. :cool:

Benjie
19-01-04, 22:44
There very very amusing but not really funny. I like them a lot, if you do want something a little different it might be best to keep the old style too. Many other ppl like it.

lullysing
19-01-04, 23:56
Strip title : the pressures of research work
Original concept : (me)

PANEL 1 :
(narration) With the inclusion of BDOY, safezones will be eliminated throughout the city...
(scene) Really big tank in a blood splatered powerarmor arrives to the thin, nerdy looking spy.
Tank : Rez this.
Researcher: Yes sir.

PANEL 2:
(scene) The tank suddenly pulls a doomie and aims at the spy. The researcher raises his hands up.

Tank: Now, understand that i had to do a lot of... convincing.... to get this part out of that base commander. Don't fuck it up.
Researcher: ...
Tank : No pressure, understand ?
Researcher: *gulp*

PANEL 3:
(scene) Close up of the tip of the cannon whose barrel is as big as the researcher's head and the researcher's head, bathed in sweat
Researcher (thinks) : Dontfuckitupdontfuckitupdontfuckitup
Researcher's arm : *Bee beep* Research has failed. Unfortunatly, the research material has been lost.

PANEL 4:
(white panel)
BDOY : It's what you asked for...

Keiron
20-01-04, 00:17
^^ Love it.

Benjie
20-01-04, 05:40
Me too, but I hope it doesn't get into NEMA. I've already read it! :p

(By the way I belive research will be done in bars and cafe's etc. Plus a tank that is ready to kill a researcher in Plaza 1 should get ready to be KOS by every surrounding Copbot, and there are gonna be more of them.)

If you have any comic ideas that you want published, it might be best to e-mail or PM them to the NEMA guys, rather than placing them on this thread.

Cytaur
20-01-04, 08:05
yeah I think those comics should make fun of actual neocron, not roleplay... sort of caricaturing politics o_o

sl33py
20-01-04, 15:25
well cytaur, what is keeping you to send twist a scenario for next nema?

Heavyporker
20-01-04, 16:04
why not just do several spud n felixs from the ideas in this thread, then, sorta a gallery or something...

sl33py
20-01-04, 19:11
*cough*

like which ones, i have seen one serious suggestion
:rolleyes:

lullysing
20-01-04, 20:12
PANEL 1:
(narration)With the advent of BDOY, the computer network known as hacknet will suddenly become available.
(scene) An obviously stone spy in his appartment, poping another white flash like it was candy.
SPY : I am the best hacker in the world! Soon, my powers will extend and go behond the realm of men and into the hacknet.

PANEL 2:
(scene : spy imagining every videoboard in town with "your name here")
SPY : Waahahahaahhaah nobody will escape my glare, nobody will be able to stop me, i will be a cybergod and kill stupid tanks for breakfast if they thread on my domain.

PANEL 3:
(scene : extreme closeup of the spy's mouth, laughing maniacally)
SPY : GWA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

PANEL 4:
(scene : The appartment has traces of blood everywhere, as if an explosion had taken place. 2 copbots are inspecting the appartment)

Copbot 1: So what happened here?
Copbot 2: I dunno. I think the fool tryed to sex his hacktool, and the the energy feedback musta blow him apart.
Copbot 1: Awww fuck! What am I supposed tell officer Jenna now? That's the third one this week !

Agent L
20-01-04, 20:40
Originally posted by lullysing

Tank : Rez this.
Researcher: Yes sir.

Haha, it's funny by itself : D

Duder
20-01-04, 21:17
All i could think off, so i made a copbot comic starring COPBOT Steve.

http://imageshack.us/files/comic3000.jpg

Heavyporker
20-01-04, 21:28
Been a little long since I saw you around, juju ... hacking biz not going well for you? 0_o

lullysing
20-01-04, 21:44
CC credit means not having the bling bling to renew for a good month, i'm afraid.

Besides, i always like to make fun of spies... they're so bright and intelligent and agile and vulnerable you just want to implode the crap outta them just for shit and grins.

...and then, you see these folks sexing their hacktool. Maybe it's evolution at work here.

Heavyporker
20-01-04, 22:14
That's a shame.... the Outzone feels so empty without a proper shadow hacker watching out from its corners...

Well anyway, about the comic, since its in Penny Arcade, style - three boxes with the punchline at the end... how about...

Spud/Felix in outzone... spud/felix in a different part of outzone.... spud/felix in yet another part of the outzone and felix (the apu) is saying - "NOW can I use my nav-ray to find the hell how to get out of here?!"

lullysing
20-01-04, 22:28
Only noobs don't explore the outzone. i Mapped the whole of the underground mainsewers once, but i stupidly lost the fucking map.

G.0.D.
21-01-04, 04:31
Just reuse those SXR comics about me, they work in any sitchewation!