PDA

View Full Version : Combat Vechicles

Asta
12-01-04, 07:22
Where can I find theese Combat mobiles everyone seams to be talking about? (I play on Uranus and havent find them anywhere)

Thank you for the information.

Psycho Killa
12-01-04, 07:23
Currently you have to buy a blueprint off of another player.

necrocon
12-01-04, 13:43
I think they need more lovin

Just like droners feel they need more loving

Droners Unite with us vehicle users

Ransom
12-01-04, 15:24
Pfft, I was away for about a month and one of those sneaky NEXT guys came around and upgraded the weapons on my bikes, now I can't use them :-( But yeah you can get blueprints from most large clans / researchers.

Ransom

Asta
16-01-04, 03:06
Thank you for the information.

Ryuben
16-01-04, 03:08
yeah would be nice if vehicles where something every one could use, and not seen as another form of attack.

As im sure thats how KK see vehicles hence the stupidly high reqs for them.

Cytaur
16-01-04, 03:29
nade wheeler is nice but its stupid how it damages driver and gunner everytime plus it should be gunner/driver and a passenger

necrocon
16-01-04, 09:44
Ransom the vehicle reqs were raised by mistake posted by KK also dont know where the thread is though but it will be fixed soon.... you know to the old numbers just with the increased ability

Cytaur lol erm how would he do that though gun and drive?

Ryuben There are many vehicles that are non combat why not try one of them?

Cytaur
16-01-04, 10:20
same as heavy combat trike, or any of combat bikes

Biznatchy
16-01-04, 11:22
But Wait A Sec

Where did they get the item to blueprint. Did GM's just spawn a few keys and some players hands and say go BP and spread these around.

???

Kain
16-01-04, 11:37
umm,

There was supposedly an event. Though I have only been able to get hold of a bp of one of the trikes so far.

Not that matters to me, none of my characters can drive more than a hoover.....

Kain

necrocon
16-01-04, 12:53
I have most combat vehicles on pluto and just the trike on saturn and I think I have copies so if you need help message me hehe here and we can hook up

as for how they got here I have no clue I just love the hell out of them :-p

Biznatchy
18-01-04, 00:36
this smells [Like Spam To Me, Don't Do It - Ulle]