PDA

View Full Version : Appreance Of Female Power Aromr

Filth
11-01-04, 13:51
this probly been sead a long time ago or even resently cuz i know in game its a topic people talk about a lot well i do with peopl eany how,
thers a lot of people in game that have sead that thay should add Female power aromr cuz thay jsut think its eva weird that there boost half to be squwished in to a mails power armor :P and also it woudl look so much cooler,

my opion is that well it woudl look kooler i know i wany mt chars to have her female power aromr :( i look silly :( and keep getting called a bloke lol , and it woudl also devide the neocron community up a bit more and stop us ALL looking the same im sure half of neocron thinks thats annoying all looking liek twins in power aromr .

shodanjr_gr
11-01-04, 13:53
heheheh ive always wondered how female monk boobs fitted in that power cloak armor....they must be awfully compressed or something....bah

/me is off to play some SWG... :p

Filth
11-01-04, 13:55
its not a plsent tail of how its managed :P *pokes you in the eye * SWG eeeeewww :P

Zu (Pluto)
11-01-04, 14:00
I've been waiting for DoY to be released first before tackling this issue because it's suppose to add new graphical elements. But yes, I agree that anything to break up the PA lookalike syndrome is a good thing. Myself (and about 2-3 people I had spoken with about this) don't like the PAs for the reason that it makes us look all the same. It's not like there was a lot of variation before the PAs anyway, but it was possible before to recognise people you know well (unless they sneakily went for a costume change!).

Anyway, if DoY don't bring about any variation in PA appearances, then I hope it's something lined up in the future. Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about this and still make people in PA recognisable as being in PA? I can forsee difficulties with the add-own-logo idea, but perhaps as a compromise each Faction can have it's own logo, and if each gender has it's own PA shape then that gives us a some variety as you can ID at a glance Faction / Gender / PA type & Level (maybe?)

Zu

[Edit: spelling mistakes! must learn to proofread better!]

Filth
11-01-04, 14:04
sounds about right Zu tis just waht i was thinking
well people can change ther pa color now temp maybe thay should let us change it for good woudlent be hard to do im gessing.

i know DOYS coming up but im board and had to do somthign so i posted :P and mind you thay been saying doys been on its way for ages so it probly a few more moneths yet :P

Zu (Pluto)
11-01-04, 14:09
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
heheheh ive always wondered how female monk boobs fitted in that power cloak armor....they must be awfully compressed or something....bah

They actually fit quite easily. The Power Cloak lacks the built-in push-up functionability of the normal psi-monk tops, and they are roomier than they seem. Just look at those shoulders!

The PE's though appear to have a genuine problem...

Filth
11-01-04, 14:17
hehe im not to worryed about the monk pa that ent to bad you ever try getting your hair in a spy helmet ? oh brother :P

Q`alooaith
11-01-04, 14:29
Hmmm....

I rember a similar topic time ago on the MW forum's, most people thought that two bag's of skin and flesh would alter the shape of armor, even metal armor and such..

Rember Power armor is armor, one size fit's all, any bit's that don't fit get a little squashed (work's both way's)..

Armor is meant to be functional, not pretty, it's meant to make you harder to kill not show off your gender..

Filth
11-01-04, 14:36
oki first of all you got to liten up this woudl brake up the quadtrippel twins shit in neocron for a start and im sure that if you aslk most people in neocron there aggry that it needs somthgin to change its gettign a bit silly....

11-01-04, 14:36
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Hmmm....

I rember a similar topic time ago on the MW forum's, most people thought that two bag's of skin and flesh would alter the shape of armor, even metal armor and such..

Rember Power armor is armor, one size fit's all, any bit's that don't fit get a little squashed (work's both way's)..

Armor is meant to be functional, not pretty, it's meant to make you harder to kill not show off your gender..

But boobies are nice. :cool:

Q`alooaith
11-01-04, 14:41
Originally posted by Filth
oki first of all you got to liten up this woudl brake up the quadtrippel twins shit in neocron for a start and im sure that if you aslk most people in neocron there aggry that it needs somthgin to change its gettign a bit silly....

:p

When I get angry you'll know it.. I'm just pointing out fact's..

Armor is to keep you safe and alive, not to show off your ditty's..

FireST@R
11-01-04, 14:43
Among all these "Nerf PE" threads

Would be cool to get some Female PA suits.... make the female NC runners more visible in an all too male dominated world

*Girl Power!

Filth
11-01-04, 14:43
:p

When I get angry you'll know it.. I'm just pointing out fact's..

Armor is to keep you safe and alive, not to show off your ditty's..

lol you woudlent be sayig that if there was no such thing as a cup in rugby or amaracan foot ball and yuo played that lol

Filth
11-01-04, 14:44
Originally posted by FireST@R

Would be cool to get some Female PA suits.... make the female NC runners more visible in an all too male dominated world

*Girl Power!

hehe ty least some one thinks im not just spouting hot air for once :P

Q`alooaith
11-01-04, 14:49

*Girl Power!

This is one of the reason's I love PA, you get to hide away from the Sex emoting male population... though everyong's just as bad as every other..

anyway to do it properly I think they'd have to do anther set of suit's for Female avatar's, which would be a pain I'd think, since you've got to either implent code's and such to stop male avatar's wearing the armor, or have everyone take to the new fad of wearing Female PA..

Filth
11-01-04, 14:56
thats true but its not hard to make then none useable to a male skin its like any other stat restriction not to hard to do ..

Filth
11-01-04, 15:09
hay firest@r have i seen you around saturn im not sure what faction you in ? im sure i used you to const somthgin no tlong ago

Q`alooaith
11-01-04, 15:12
thats true but its not hard to make then none useable to a male skin its like any other stat restriction not to hard to do ..

Is it.. talk to the lady's in pepper park much?

Point is, same line's for male or female, there might simply be no Gender detection implmented.

Or if there is, it might be a PITA to make it a useable restriction..

Take MW for example, you can easly change dialog for male and female, though to make an item unuseable by male/female take's bit more hassle..

Infinity engine games also suffer the same sort of problem's, though if you know the value's you can do it.. though it's harder than other resctiction's..

Point is, it might be a simple jobby, though it could be a hard one, rember the only time gender is involed is at char generation, and that just change's what Skin's and model's you use..

MjukisDjur
11-01-04, 15:24

/me is off to play some SWG... :p

sport bra... you spell bra bra? you know what I mean though

Filth
11-01-04, 15:24
well same all same all i think it would be a good idea and im sure lots think so to ;)

Filth
11-01-04, 15:27
Originally posted by MjukisDjur
sport bra... you spell bra bra? you know what I mean though

yah its bra :P no sports bra would get you in a spys pa sorry :P

Judge
11-01-04, 15:29
What I think would be good would be to just have the one type of Power Armour for buying, stats... same as now etc. Except that if a female char puts the powerarmour on then it gives the Female PA model, and if a male puts it on then it gives the Male PA model.

Would stop cross dressers and make it very simple :)

Q`alooaith
11-01-04, 15:36
yah its bra :P no sports bra would get you in a spys pa sorry :P

Female spy's are not that well endowed, you could say the same of monk PA if you wanted to..

anyway to my point... You'd be amazed what you can fit into, not very comftable but possible..

Originally posted by Judge
What I think would be good would be to just have the one type of Power Armour for buying, stats... same as now etc. Except that if a female char puts the powerarmour on then it gives the Female PA model, and if a male puts it on then it gives the Male PA model.

Would stop cross dressers and make it very simple :)

So now the PA's can change shape and form to suit the wearer.. How very nice.. :p

I've seen this sort of talk before on the MW forum's, yea it might look nice, but then hoow do you explain a lump of metal and wire's changing shape to fit it's wearer..

It'd have to be a small change, Spy PA, the front slightly pushed outward in the middle, like the two plate's are being shoved appart.. same with monk... though PE and Tank look far more solid, and so it'd not look all that good for em to change..

Filth
11-01-04, 15:41
yah very uncofey :P and yah making the idea mjunkis sead woudlent be a hugh hassel if thay where to add it at the same time doy came in

Judge
11-01-04, 15:49
I was really thinking of Roleplay tbh Q`alooaith just a way to get female looking PAs into the game easily. And its early afternoon so I'm tired, having just woken up.

Filth
11-01-04, 16:05
ent we all judge :P

Carinth
11-01-04, 19:55
It's not so bad for monks or spies, because our women are not that well endowed. Female Tanks don't seem to have much either. It's the female pe's that amaze me, how they fit in their pa must defy the laws of physics.

Oh ya, the monk pa looks feminine enough, especialy with the big heart on the back and the ultra thin waistline : )

ServeX
11-01-04, 20:04
swgs females = hots :P

Mr Friendly
11-01-04, 20:12
actually yeah, KK tells us rules against no racial slurs or comments towards other players.....yet the game itself is racial :O
...in a really small way....

5 star

Filth
11-01-04, 20:39
heh ture Mr but im sure its not onporpous :)

im gonan get round to desining my own skins when i get my new computer may be i'll have a go at makign some PA's as well could be fun :)

msdong
11-01-04, 20:42
heheheh ive always wondered how female monk boobs fitted in that power cloak armor.....

nah, they have nice small titts :p

Judge
11-01-04, 21:28
Originally posted by Carinth
It's not so bad for monks or spies, because our women are not that well endowed. Female Tanks don't seem to have much either. It's the female pe's that amaze me, how they fit in their pa must defy the laws of physics.

Indeed. Its quite scary really... My PE was suffering so much i gave in and went Lowtech so that I could get rid of my PA. Though with PA and a Move-On I would be uber :)

evs
12-01-04, 00:18
hmm for next year's xmas present i suggest a spellchecker :D

retr0n
12-01-04, 00:27
anyway to do it properly I think they'd have to do anther set of suit's for Female avatar's, which would be a pain I'd think, since you've got to either implent code's and such to stop male avatar's wearing the armor, or have everyone take to the new fad of wearing Female PA.. [/B]

think about it... dragqueen'o'cron :D

/me wants

Filth
12-01-04, 00:31
lol at drag queen o cron :D

Leebzie
12-01-04, 01:36
Originally posted by Carinth
It's the female pe's that amaze me, how they fit in their pa must defy the laws of physics.

Hell yea man... o_O

trigger hurt
12-01-04, 07:17
If females get their own PA to accomodate for their boobs and asses, I want a mod for my armor to let me add a larger cod peice to accomodate for my equipment. It's not a size thing, but it is quite restricting. Plus, it makes my boxers bunch up.

ever try to get a wedgy out through armor?

FireST@R
12-01-04, 07:25
hay firest@r have i seen you around saturn im not sure what faction you in ? im sure i used you to const somthgin no tlong ago

Yeah .. I head off most R&D Stuff in 101st Legion of Doom at Saturn. Though havent been round Plaza 1 that much the last few weeks. Come to think of it .. I do kind of miss doing CST for the masses at plaza :)

anyway.. if you like... DM me ingame

Fire

Filth
12-01-04, 17:03
Yeah .. I head off most R&D Stuff in 101st Legion of Doom at Saturn. Though havent been round Plaza 1 that much the last few weeks. Come to think of it .. I do kind of miss doing CST for the masses at plaza :)

anyway.. if you like... DM me ingame

Fire

sure thing will do soon as i have a computer to play neocron again mines gone to the tech haven in the sky :P wow i play to much saying things liek that lol yah... umm i'll dm you fancy asking 101first to mayb let oposing order's members use there genreps :P i dont no how meany times you damn clans pked me lol