11-01-04, 02:49
Onos your like over the mountain!

Nidhogg
11-01-04, 02:55
Happy birthday. You still sober? Tut tut. :p

N

sanityislost
11-01-04, 03:00
hehehehe im not sober ave had 6 pints, 7 jacks n somethingy, 5 blue lagoonies. and 10 perno and black currents heheheheheehe its sweeeeeeeet :D

[TgR]KILLER
11-01-04, 08:40
Nid.. san aint ever sober :p u should hear him brabbeling over clanchat.. its like words put together and sometimes they even meen something :lol: :lol:

Jest
11-01-04, 08:57
Happy B-Day. I'm still older than you. :p

I think you've got to be a drunk person to light yourself on fire like you did in your avatar. :eek: Have one for me mate. ;)

[TgR]KILLER
11-01-04, 09:00
jest i think u never saw the rl pic thread on the FA forums then ? or the one here i think he posted it here to..

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/sanityislost/me.JPG

there it is :p

sanityislost
11-01-04, 15:54
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
Nid.. san aint ever sober :p u should hear him brabbeling over clanchat.. its like words put together and sometimes they even meen something :lol: :lol:

lol well sometime new words just come in ma head n i have to type em. like that time in th 2 with all the pie at leroys bar gawd did he get pissyo_O

Originally posted by Jest
Happy B-Day. I'm still older than you. :p

I think you've got to be a drunk person to light yourself on fire like you did in your avatar. :eek: Have one for me mate. ;)

heh thanx jester dude, with the "GRRRRRRR look at me teeth, they make u shout MEEP n run for the hills" avatar :D