PDA

View Full Version : PPU monks

R.S.Savage
10-01-04, 22:13
Now u have nerfed the paralysis and teh rez so taht it takes 1 min to cast, and the para isnt capeable to spamm ,or a lot of cast due to its mana req...now nerf the antibuff . Its a bit hard to rezz ppl in pp1 now i assure u . hell thats not all to important but a apu can still use his antibuff quick..so how about makin teh mana pool suffer on 300 lost mana if casted? or req it for 300 mana or whatever ...nerf nerf

or delete tanks....
hell !

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 22:21
Antibuff is actually meant to be used during combat. :p

Birkoff
10-01-04, 22:39
Its all perfect now... perfect... gr8.. no1 whines.... leeave it as it is :)

enigma_b17
11-01-04, 00:17
nah the nerf for para was needed i agree, not to the extent it was but antibuff does need a nerf, possibly make it so it takes a little longer to cast

Judge
11-01-04, 00:39
I don't think that anti-buff needs a nerf. And I think that spies need a technological equivalent of Anti-buff. Oh and Para should be simply removed from PvP, as should freezer weapons.

R.S.Savage
11-01-04, 04:02
Originally posted by Judge
I don't think that anti-buff needs a nerf. And I think that spies need a technological equivalent of Anti-buff. Oh and Para should be simply removed from PvP, as should freezer weapons.

anti buff needs to cost more mana the cast time is ok but u get anti buffed and the monk just stats spamming u with apoc or holy light...or he even does it before he anti buffs u since the stacks will do u on poison beam. last not least i agree on freezer weapons. remove em .......or make em equal

oh and while we are at it...theres a freezer spell and a freezer gun why not make a counterpart for heal like a tool wich does even more healing then the spell cause i think that a medic of doctor with his "tools" can help a person faster or atleast equally then a force casted by mind.

Mr_Snow
11-01-04, 04:08
ONOZ something threatens my invunrebility nerf it nerf it I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scikar
11-01-04, 05:40
Antibuff is not the counter to parashock, or to ressurection. It's the counter to shelter, deflector, and heal. Considering you can cast S/D/H at 52/min, get an insane reduction to all damage but poison from S/D, and can fully heal yourself in one HH, I'd say antibuff is about right. If you want to nerf antibuff, then you have to do the same to S/D/H.

Original monk
11-01-04, 07:27
the longer i read these nerfthreads the more rediculous they become, what you wonna nerf antibuff for ? when a monk sees him getting antibuffed he will stop rezzing the person he was rezzing and rebuff or run away, like KK intended, thats what it makes it a nerf ya see ...

andffcourse Scikars uses(abuses) this thead in he's advance and wonna plead for a shelter/deflectornerf if they ever touch the antibuff :rolleyes: well whatever hurts a ppu will do for ya hé ...

weird community leave it as it is: NO my main isnt an apu btw, stupid whiners like you guys are the reason of all them nerfs and even greater inbalance