PDA

View Full Version : BioTech Epic

ElfinLord
10-01-04, 21:20
Ok, I am going through the BioTech Epic and I have done the fourth mission twice now and I got the same problem both times.

I get the mission from the HR dude at HQ and he sends me to talk to Grand in OZ 1. Ok, this works.

Grand tells me I have to kill a TG runner before he will give me the details. Ok, I did this as well.

Then I return to Grand, he gives me the details. Cool, mission objective completed.

So, I return to the HR dude at HQ and he just asks me if I have gone to see the 'hacker' (Grand) yet.

WTF?!?! o_O

I have done everything that I know of to do. I was given the "mission objective completed" message every step of the way.

So . . .

Have I done something wrong? Am I missing something? Did I take too long and the game didn't bother to tell me that the mission failed?

I can press F8 and see that I still have the mission, so what the hell is wrong?

If anyone knows what I need to do, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Chipmonk
11-01-04, 04:44
have you talked to the human ressource director or Mr. Michal (or somthing like this) in BT HQ?

ElfinLord
11-01-04, 14:59
You were right. Thank you.

I had to talk to McMillan to finish the mission.

It is kind of confusing, because unless I missed something, twice, no one instructs you to talk to McMillan to complete that mission. Very annoying. :mad:

Anyway, thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Chipmonk
11-01-04, 18:26
No problem :), mmh, could be a mistake in the english textscript for that NPC, because on Jupiter (german text) you are advised to McMillan after you talked to Grant.