PDA

View Full Version : LE Grave/Cave camping...allowed?

L0KI
10-01-04, 18:21
We are at the moment, sat outside the Graves waiting for an LE'd char to relog/zone out. However, he is refusing to move. - Obviously we cannot kill him

To report this through the in game help system would take what, 10 hours to have him moved?

Is this something that is allowed?
If he wants to sit there delieberately being a pain in the ass, fair play to him. But to wreck the levelling of some noobs that have just started with the game purely out of spite is just plain wrong.

Is there anything that can be done to have the person removed? Or is it just one of those "Deal with it" situations?

Xizor
10-01-04, 18:23
Ya it's lame.
Remove the LE's imo.

Tratos
10-01-04, 18:23
.....:o

I'm getting bored sitting around, i wish he'd hurry up and move :( surely this is wrong, its just apity i can be arsed to lvl and the chance is lost, lol

~T

robinitnow
10-01-04, 18:28
give him somthing to move like a wreked verchal.

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 18:29
Try connecting on irc to irc.enterthegame.com

at channel #NCPD

Thats the official GM channel i think, maybe u can get help there.

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 18:30
Robinitnow, edit your post. If a mod sees it, they will edit it.

I suggested a similar thing last time a situation like this occured, and got my post edited. :p

Ascension
10-01-04, 18:57
Make the LE's work in the city.. and thats it..

Kinda like a homing beacon.. once out of range it fails to opperate;)

Ulle
10-01-04, 19:17
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
Try connecting on irc to irc.enterthegame.com

at channel #NCPD

Thats the official GM channel i think, maybe u can get help there.

Nope, it's an un-official Mod Channel

Nidhogg
10-01-04, 21:50
You could try #CronHelp, plus you should make an in-game ticket.

N

VetteroX
10-01-04, 21:59
I had a similar thing happen. I wanted to kill the viper king to get some VK armor, and this le user ust wouldnt leave. I tried to explainto him we could reset the cave and he could still level but he wouldnt move, he just wanted to kill every god damn thing in there. So, I eneded up waiting by him and stealing 2 of his drones, hehehe. He STILL wouldnt leave though... little bastard. please remove the le.

Mighty Max
10-01-04, 22:03
The LE has nothing todo with that problem.

If he is active he has to follow GMs advice so just send a ticket.

If he is inactive, there should be something that would log someone out after he did 10 or 20 mins nothing. Anyway the called GM can remove him then.

Maarten
10-01-04, 22:58
Maybe they can make it so caves reset anyway after a certain period of time if all the mobs have been killed.

If a LE player doesn't want to leave because he wants to kill every mob in there, why don't you help him? You can clear the graves very quickly with a good team... And if he wants to do everything alone, he may have better luck next time... :)

g0rt
10-01-04, 23:44
LE's should have no effect on you once you leave the neocron gates. If you start as CM/TG/FA you should not start with a LE in. LE is for noobies to start leveling up, if you are pro enough at the game to start in one of these 3 areas OR if you are man enough to leave the city gates, you shouldn't need protection.

Mighty Max
10-01-04, 23:57
LE is for noobies to start leveling up

Thats not true. LE is for players that have no interest in killing other players or beeing killed by them. Rumors tell that there are several pps around that dont get fun out of PK action. But for other things you can do around Neocron and the wastes.

i.e. my chars wear LEs. Im nothing that might be called noobish. Playing now for almost 2 1/2 years, playing as well lowbies, and capped chars, played all classes, played all professions. I've done chars for PvP and chars without ever taking out LE. And i must definately say LE is a valid way to play NC as long as it has nothing to do with the few exploiting the system.

Or should i cry for the whole City (VR,P,PP) to be safezones? Hey they are in control of Reza... But i dont mind it. I let you play like you want and you let me play the way i want, ok?

L0KI
11-01-04, 00:18
Can this thread be closed/deleted/ignored now please.

I received all the answers i needed, and dont want to make a big deal over something that quite frankly wasnt. I was a little annoyed at the time.

Nidhogg
11-01-04, 01:33
Closed at thread starter's request.

N