PDA

View Full Version : Official Forum style avatars!

J. Folsom
10-01-04, 17:24
As some of you might have noticed, I've recently changed my own avatar to a custom-made one which looks like a bit like it was part of the official forum line-up.

Here's a few examples of my own avatar in different colours:
http://mercury.walagata.com/w/jfolsom/jfavatars.jpg
(From left to right: Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Red.)

Anyway, I'm offering to do the same for other people under the following conditions:

You must give me an image to base it off, this image must be 64x64 pixels.
You must define which colour you want it to be.
You may also define text you want on the avatar, though this may at most be 8 letters. Text location is also allowed to be defined, but I might not follow such instructions all the time.
You must never complain that it takes a long time before I make your avatar, if you do complain, I will not make your avatar.
No animated images, if you want your avatar animated you'll have to do the animating yourself.

Generally, it'll take at most two days before I've got your avatar ready, that's mostly because I don't always have time to make them.

Also, as another rule, don't bother this thread with stuff saying "OMG, UR AVATARS SUCK!111!! LOLOLOLOL", I'm already aware I'm not the best graphical artist in the world, adding that stuff to this thread is just annoying.

As another note, if you need somewhere to upload your base image, use http://www.walagata.com.

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 17:43
OMG UR AVATARS ARE TEH SUX KOS 111!!1ooneone@!!1111

J/K m8ie

Damn i wish i had a decent forum avatar, mine sucks.

Can you make me one ?

J. Folsom
10-01-04, 17:45
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
OMG UR AVATARS ARE TEH SUX KOS 111!!1ooneone@!!1111

J/K m8ie

Damn i wish i had a decent forum avatar, mine sucks.

Can you make me one ? As I said, just get me one 64x64 image to base it off, and I can make you one.

stalked monkey
10-01-04, 17:48
NOOO!!!!!!! I just got up this morning to post this same idea :P

Well, I'm doing my own avatar/sig work. And im better at the sig anyway so... yabber at me if you want a sig. Do it in direct thou so i dont get banned for hijjacking the thread :P

t0tt3
10-01-04, 19:33
Well I like my "fuck you" emote avatar =)