PDA

View Full Version : Tank pa

ben77890
10-01-04, 15:28
Why does tank pa suck? the first one ( str 90 ) has like -15 con and the armour suit gives -15 heavy combat

Leebzie
10-01-04, 15:37
Are u looking at melee PA m8 ?

ezza
10-01-04, 16:07
it sucks because KK dont want tanks to have armour that both looks good and is usefull:rolleyes:

sw1tch
10-01-04, 16:10
hmm ezza was the colour of the tank PA in your avatar once in the game?

if so black with a blue viser would rock like the camo designed does.

i remember someone sasying something like GM's used to wear it but i cant remember for sure as it was ages ago

Valkyrie
10-01-04, 16:15
*uhum*camopaiscoming*ahem*

What? Just clearing my throat.

ezza
10-01-04, 16:16
Originally posted by sw1tch
hmm ezza was the colour of the tank PA in your avatar once in the game?

if so black with a blue viser would rock like the camo designed does.

i remember someone sasying something like GM's used to wear it but i cant remember for sure as it was ages ago

nope it was never in game, Gungnir designed it as a possible GMPA but dont think they used it

heres the full pic for ya

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/blackgmpa.jpg

*uhum*camopaiscoming*ahem*

changes nothing, just looks cooler, its has les energy resist(atm) than PA3 and has the same negatives

El Barto
10-01-04, 16:29
Originally posted by ezza
nope it was never in game, Gungnir designed it as a possible GMPA but dont think they used it

heres the full pic for ya

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/blackgmpa.jpg

changes nothing, just looks cooler, its has les energy resist(atm) than PA3 and has the same negatives

It does look really cool, but jsut wondering why does it have the Imperial Eagle badge from warhammer 40,000 o nthe chest ?

J. Folsom
10-01-04, 16:32
Originally posted by El Barto
It does look really cool, but jsut wondering why does it have the Imperial Eagle badge from warhammer 40,000 o nthe chest ? I think that's actually the CityAdmin logo.

ezza
10-01-04, 16:33
lol its the CA/NCPD crest

damn beaten to it

Leebzie
10-01-04, 16:34
Originally posted by El Barto
It does look really cool, but jsut wondering why does it have the Imperial Eagle badge from warhammer 40,000 o nthe chest ?

Onoz ! space marines !!!

Now that stuff looks 1337, if not for GM's the players should have that stuff...

ezza
10-01-04, 16:36
be cool if like they rewarded players who have been in game long time with cool items liek that, as a thank you for staying with the game.

i know UO used to give decent shit out, and think AO did as well