PDA

View Full Version : Omfg Guesswhat!!

Nully
10-01-04, 14:25
.........oh yeh..........im...........coming back..............oh yeh..........OH YEH.........im a saturn fella.......now im sure this name (nully means nothin) but CHAOSANDDESTRUCION does OH YEH IM COMING BACK back to my home in the TG canyons back to pound the crap out of CA OH YEH...

P.S. .....RUN CA RUN RUN WHILE YOU CAN IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH RUN IM GONNA GET YOU AHAHAHHA

P.P.S. whats p.p.s mean? also i know im crazy but what ya gonna do ?

shardl0r
10-01-04, 15:00
Close this thread and ban you for spamming? :D

ezza
10-01-04, 15:02
welcome back, though CA wont worry you, its the Black Dragon you should be watchingout for.

think TG have 1 ops these days;)

Nully
10-01-04, 15:24
shard im not spamming im just saying im coming back blah blah lol .

also when DOY comes wont BD and TG ally?

also is it true TG arnt allowd in plaza and places like that?

Psyco Groupie
10-01-04, 15:56
make like your at school, i know hard to belive and read the forums! :angel:

ezza
10-01-04, 16:02
Originally posted by Nully

also when DOY comes wont BD and TG ally?

not if i can help it:mad:

Nully
11-01-04, 03:15
ahh come on whats so wrong about TG and BD allying? we would be much more powerful and could kick the citys butt even more you know

forgive and forget my friends forgive and forget

ezza
11-01-04, 03:22
the city are nothing, they couldnt fight a black dragon 0/2 noob

i like killing TG, and if they take BD enemies and turn them into allies ill be pissed off

shardl0r
11-01-04, 03:48
shard im not spamming im just saying im coming back blah blah lol .

I know, I was just handing out an answer to your question "I know i'm crazy, but what you going to do?" :P

Judge
11-01-04, 03:49
Welcome back to saturn... best server in the world. Don't listen to what those scumbags the plutonians say... they are all smoking some real whacky baccy. :p

Nully
11-01-04, 06:29
what am i gonna do shard? um um your so mean shhh what ill do is uh have uh fun yeh thats it.....plus um yeh so there

P.s. YEH IM CRAZY YOU KNOW IT ;)

jj dynomite
11-01-04, 06:39
So goodbye threads get closed when they're posted.

What about coming back threads?

Original monk
11-01-04, 07:16
welcome back nully ...

ezza is yust proud on he's new clan (them former tg's ya remember, .... well the ones that didnt get banned like rizzy started some BD clan, probably to purify the clanname, and now ezza ffcourse thinkss he and hes mates "own" the server whileactually the onlyone owning the server is KK (literraly) and they keep us calm with hybridnerfs and stuff)

but hey enough of the spam imoff to bed again, fell asleep behind me laptop and now its freakin 6 am :/

ezza
11-01-04, 13:10
Originally posted by Original monk
welcome back nully ...

ezza is yust proud on he's new clan (them former tg's ya remember, .... well the ones that didnt get banned like rizzy started some BD clan, probably to purify the clanname, and now ezza ffcourse thinkss he and hes mates "own" the server whileactually the onlyone owning the server is KK (literraly) and they keep us calm with hybridnerfs and stuff)

but hey enough of the spam imoff to bed again, fell asleep behind me laptop and now its freakin 6 am :/

LOL your funny man Original

actually ive been BD lot long than Cartel have been arouund and one reason i went BD was to kill TG cos they were to big for their boots.

had my own BD clan and was a Titan member before landing with Cartel, and yeah they do own so there:p

Filth
11-01-04, 13:27
.........oh yeh..........im...........coming back..............oh yeh..........OH YEH.........im a saturn fella.......now im sure this name (nully means nothin) but CHAOSANDDESTRUCION does OH YEH IM COMING BACK back to my home in the TG canyons back to pound the crap out of CA OH YEH...

P.S. .....RUN CA RUN RUN WHILE YOU CAN IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH RUN IM GONNA GET YOU AHAHAHHA

P.P.S. whats p.p.s mean? also i know im crazy but what ya gonna do ?
rofl if you wanna join Tg go for it but your get but raped every gay :P if you wanna be a lamer be black dragon like every other damn tg did :P

ezza
11-01-04, 14:26
no offence filth but not every TG went BD, a lot of them went to FA and remade NAT, i think Pro are still Biotech not sure.

but Asen are still TG and have the biggest clan so not every TG went BD.

alig
11-01-04, 14:35
Originally posted by Filth
rofl if you wanna join Tg go for it but your get but raped every gay :P if you wanna be a lamer be black dragon like every other damn tg did :P

BD isnt where lamers go, its where the pk'rs go, thats the reason why im bd on uranus and soon to be bd on saturn :D

Filth
11-01-04, 14:50
Originally posted by ezza
no offence filth but not every TG went BD, a lot of them went to FA and remade NAT, i think Pro are still Biotech not sure.

but Asen are still TG and have the biggest clan so not every TG went BD.

yah i know but to be fair what thay gonna do ther not gonna make any kinda lasting inprestion on the op matp honestly tell me if you think thay are i'll be plsently supprised :)

ezza
11-01-04, 15:07
if you refere to BD, then they will be here long time, the people in cartel want it to be the best clan, people who dont and fuck around shit like that have been kicked.

you only have to see that BD own the NW of the map, how may ops do City Admin have again?:p

Filth
11-01-04, 15:32
hehe wasent refuring to BD i was refuring to liek 2 clans in TG :P ther not gonan do nout :P and city it seems only are god damn clan ever borther to take ops its inbarsin to cityadmin lol its true.. and even then templers a god damn allyed faction takes are ops for no reson grrrr

ezza
11-01-04, 17:36
well TG, hmm if Asen organised them selves better then perhaps they would take ops, but after there performances that ive seenaint gonna happen.