PDA

View Full Version : inhabitants of Pepper Park

ezza
09-01-04, 23:56
its fucking bullshit, was in PP fighting 1 V 3 tanks 2 PEs and you know what i was down with that, i was beating them np, was hitting good and my resists were standing up well.

already killed one tank and had one pussy PE keep fucking off around the corner to heal himself up so he can come annoy me some more.

then they bring in the shitty ppus, like they do need 2 of the bastards.

a second later im parad and someone sets the guards onto me so i die.

fucking crap that this happens, howabout instead of bullshitting about with the para just remove it like we wanted about 6 7 months ago.

its stupid that something that a PASSIVE character can do makes you die.

one minute if fucking running around with CS out owning next second im staring up and the pussy PPUs sexing my corpse.

yeah your fucking hard aint you, just ruins the fun.

first time in ages ive stepped into PP and there wasnt a monk in sight, so i was able to have fun with the skill needed classes when it comes to aiming, i.e Pes tanks spys.

then before the fun even gets going the party pooper ppus rummble into the town fucking all the fun up.

proberbly shouldnt post when im pissed off, but i dont apoligise for my attitude, its just shite might as well go back to the days of turrets tanks.

lame

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Diabolus Decor a pissed off black dragon tank

oh and i dont want to hear the bullshit story of pPUs being harder to kill without para

MjukisDjur
09-01-04, 23:58
dont you just hate when you stare at the sky and see people sexing your corpse? :P

g0rt
10-01-04, 00:00
yeah everyone punches the guards in pp1 its a rotton exploit and it ruins pp1 fights

hopefulyl next patch will fix that shit

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 00:01
OK ive got one thing to say on the subject.

REMOVE PARA.

Now that the hybrids are gona be unnerfed you wouldnt want a monk that would be able to both Parashock AND attack would you?

Overpowering anyone?

robinitnow
10-01-04, 00:03
the hole point of the diferent classes are to do different things. So what the PPU's can para you were 4 on 1 at least so quit your bitching.

Furion
10-01-04, 00:04
that really sux, like that time i was sniping ppl at MB, and i met a high lvl CM tank. instead of fighting me, a low lvl sniper spy, he turned and ran away. i resumed my sniping, after like 5 mins he returns with a ppu and another tank......

^^ kinda my way of saing i feel ur pain ;)

ezza
10-01-04, 00:04
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
OK ive got one thing to say on the subject.

REMOVE PARA.

Now that the hybrids are gona be unnerfed you wouldnt want a monk that would be able to both Parashock AND attack would you?

Overpowering anyone?

ive not looked at the notes to see how its gonna effect monks, but if it makes overpowered monks again im goona be putting my neocron playing on the backburner, the monks are just pissing me off.

yeah furion, its crap that they would feel they need to do that, just shows that tank you sniped had no skill

g0rt
10-01-04, 00:06
para not only ruins the game it also makes a good pvper a piece of dead meat on the floor thats it

anyway cracky said it best like over a year ago now?

para = death of pvp

nuff said pvp in this game is always gonna be good but not GREAT until all forms of cutting peoples movement are removed from the game

fps + no movement = no fun

ezza
10-01-04, 00:06
Originally posted by robinitnow
the hole point of the diferent classes are to do different things. So what the PPU's can para you were 4 on 1 at least so quit your bitching.

its was 5 against me before the PPUs came in and it was fun, then PPU comes in and fucks all the fun up.

[Edited for Flaming - Gungnir]

J. Folsom
10-01-04, 00:07
Originally posted by ezza
ive not looked at the notes to see how its gonna effect monks, but if it makes overpowered monks again im goona be putting my neocron playing on the backburner, the monks are just pissing me off. It's unlikely it'll get back to the overpowered monk days, it's possible to get both Holy Energy Halo and Blessed Shelter/Deflector, but you'll have a really low Psi Pool.

Way more manageable is if you use up to TL 35 for one side, while using anything below TL 100 for the other. With that you can get a psi pool of around 280.

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 00:13
Originally posted by J. Folsom
It's unlikely it'll get back to the overpowered monk days, it's possible to get both Holy Energy Halo and Blessed Shelter/Deflector, but you'll have a really low Psi Pool.

Way more manageable is if you use up to TL 35 for one side, while using anything below TL 100 for the other. With that you can get a psi pool of around 280.

I am talking more like Holy Para and very low TL apu spells that can be spammed like shit.

200 RoF spell with minor damage+PPU Level damage boost+Being superglued to the floor=overpowering

ezza
10-01-04, 00:21
Originally posted by g0rt

anyway cracky said it best like over a year ago now?

para = death of pvp

yup and did they listen, nope :mad:

Gotterdammerung
10-01-04, 00:27
lPease leave these things in-game