PDA

View Full Version : DOY and wipe?

hajoan
09-01-04, 13:32
When DOY is released... we all know there will be no charwipe.
But 'no charwipe' sounds for me like a 'money and itemwipe'.

So plz KK tell us will there be any whipe?

Original monk
09-01-04, 13:36
itemwipe ? lol are you crazy ... they got shitloads of complaints when the database crashed and people lost there appartments, luckely thats solved now but then again ... i dont think that even 0,0005 % of this server is PRO a item/moneywipe ...

i seen all my rarechips, rareweapons, appartments, vehicules and parts dissapear allready -> luckely it was yust a bad dream and everything was still there when i waked up :P but when they do it intentionally i dont think that the server gonna be crowded :P

if they do an itemwipe im sure that about 99,9 % of all people that play longer then 1 month now leave :)

GT_Rince
09-01-04, 13:41
Personally, I wouldn't be all that bothered. If everyone started out with just 100K again, could make the game kinda intersting. :D

Original monk
09-01-04, 13:54
i didnt whine on trade for 3 weeks for a hull of devourer for nothing ok ?

my stuff stays :P

Xizor
09-01-04, 14:18
I'm in for a total char wipe :)

Think about it..It's the same for everyone, trying to get that cash so you can have someone with 50+ do a construct for ya...Lvling in totally overcrowded Aggi sewers with people who used to pwn the living crap out of you with their uber uber RoLH-overpowered-like-crap setup..
Pking with a TL38 uzi because now you've got a player-built weapon and you simply PWNz0r all others :p

Oh well..Won't happen.

El_MUERkO
09-01-04, 14:22
I'd quit and never look back if there was a char or item wipe.

Finl
09-01-04, 14:33
its gonna be like all low levels will ask char wipe and pros quit the game if there is gonna be one :)

its bullshit if they gonna make somekinda char/itel wipe begoz there is really people who have spend months / weeks / days
just to get 1 item

Candaman
09-01-04, 14:38
how many fucking threads are gonna pop up "is there gonna be a char wipe" or something stoopid like this no char wipe means item wipe wtf are u talking about.

THERE WILL BE NO WIPE

Rith
09-01-04, 14:39
item/char wipes only favour power gamers

people who've spent 12 months building up their character's level and equipment to the same level as someone who powerlevelled it in a week would just quit.

I'd be completely and utterly gobsmacked if KK did any sort of wipe... at a time when they'd be trying to increase the server populations its a sure fire way to reduce them

shodanjr_gr
09-01-04, 14:42
Originally posted by Xizor

Think about it..It's the same for everyone, trying to get that cash so you can have someone with 50+ do a construct for ya...Lvling in totally overcrowded Aggi sewers with people who used to pwn the living crap out of you with their uber uber RoLH-overpowered-like-crap setup..
Pking with a TL38 uzi because now you've got a player-built weapon and you simply PWNz0r all others :p

Oh well..Won't happen.

Yeah i want a char wipe for exactly the same reason. Heck id get a 6 month DoY subscription if there was a char wipe!!!!

Psychoninja
09-01-04, 14:48
Item whipe is just as bad as a char whipe, possibly worse depending on who you are and how highly you value your items. Doubt KK would do it. If they did, they'd only get the same results as a char whipe.

jj dynomite
09-01-04, 14:48
NO WIPE.

NO WIPE.

NO WIPE.

NO WIPE.

NO WIPE.

NO WIPE.

NO WIPE.

There won't be a wipe.

Will you listen.....there won't be a wipe.

No wipe...

Do you understand?

No wipe.

Fucking listen to the people when they tell you "There won't be a character wipe". Part of the fucking character is their money and items.

N
O

W
I
P
E

GT_Rince
09-01-04, 14:56
Originally posted by jj dynomite
Fucking listen to the people when they tell you "There won't be a character wipe".

But the players are not the ones who make the decisions. No-one can Say "There won't be a character wipe", because none of us know... :rolleyes:

jj dynomite
09-01-04, 14:58
I'm not quoting the players.

MJS said it personally.

Read

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83797

Benjie
09-01-04, 15:00
I'm certain there is no wipe.

But I have experienced a Wipe before on a UO shard called Neverlands. Everybody always complains about it but when it happens it's not as bad as they made it out to be.

Hell at least it would reset trade prices!

hajoan
09-01-04, 15:01
Fact is
MJS wrote that there will be no _charwipe_.

Another fact is
there was a wipe which wassnīt a _charwipe_ before.
It was a _itemwipe_ (and _moneywipe_ I believe).

So wtf?

Nonone form the community can say that there will be no wipe.
Remember the past and look to the future...

jj dynomite
09-01-04, 15:04
The last money wipe was during the beginning of retail when they put the 18 mil credit cap on.

The last item wipe they did was at the end of beta 4 (not even on our current servers)

They have done rollbacks before, and that did adjust money and items, but never during retail has KK done an item wipe.

zii
09-01-04, 15:10
I used to play Mankind. They had a char wipe and I lost my one years work. Waste of money so I left.

To be honest, Neocron is my last hope for not only online games, but games in general. If NC had a char/money/item wipe, I would quit all games. I'm too old now to see my work go up down the drain when someone else feels like it.

This is not a reflection upon KK.

Originally posted by Xizor

Oh well..Won't happen.

hajoan
09-01-04, 15:23
Originally posted by jj dynomite
...never during retail has KK done an item wipe.

Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
...About the "DoY for FREE" issue: As you will see, "Neocron - Beyond Dome of York" (NC:BDOY) will be so much more than the "Dome of York" (DOY) expansion pack was supposed to be. The whole game will be polished and the master goals of gameplay will change drastically. You will also get dozens of new features. Therefor NC:BDOY will be positioned and launched as a whole new product...
new product
new product
new product

So its possible. And this thread is the question if it will happen.

As you can see: no answer from kk.
I start thinking about that and hope you all will do that soon.

Rieper
09-01-04, 15:26
if there was an itemwipe then KK would basically be saying a big fuck you to all the people who have spent money on the time in Neocron getting holds of parts and armor, and items, and all the other rare shit.. in fact they will wipe stuff that will never be seen again... Kami chips.. Maven's Dildo.. Copbot rifles... and how about the people who worked for fucking ages to get 4 or 5 slot heals? i dont want to spend my time on my constructor making heal after heal after heal just to be told by KK that its gonna be wiped.. oh no, fuck no.

PLus how are we gonna help out noobs when we have no items to contribute to them? I'm gonna be helping noobs when DoY comes around, in everything from items to protecting levelling points, but im not gonna be there if KK deletes a year of actual work.. the pvping was fun.... making 100 holy heals and spending a week on trade to get a devourer was work.

Original monk
09-01-04, 15:51
Originally posted by Finl
its bullshit if they gonna make somekinda char/itel wipe begoz there is really people who have spend months / weeks / days
just to get 1 item

or even a year or longer ...

deac
09-01-04, 16:05
look im almost sure we got get a item/char wipe, but wouldnt it be fun to use none rares once again?

would sure as hell feel diffrent..... Right now its the same old chars and the same old teams over and over....

Q`alooaith
09-01-04, 17:00
A char wipe would be nice with DoY.. People never want it, but deep down know they need it to fix problem's of inflation properly..

Rarepart's used to drop like mad, now less so, but still all the part's from before float around, people with rare's are more powerful since other's can't collect any rare's..

athon
09-01-04, 17:06
How about this for a solution:

No wipes of any kind on existing servers.

One or more new servers where people must start from scratch.

All the people who want a wip can go to the new server(s).

Yes, server populations would be lower, but if DoY is really really good and the publishers do their job, that could be easily fixed.

Athon Solo

Dazist
09-01-04, 17:29
I'm in for total wipe but if there isn't complete wipe I'll hope there will be 4 char server which starts completely from scratch. Imagine balanced economy :) I might be noob, played retail only 5 months and in beta 3 and 4.

aelfkins
09-01-04, 17:34
If they wipe uranus my two accounts are leaving. o_O :wtf:

Wow that sounded bad.

:)

Judge
09-01-04, 18:01
It may well be that it would be for the best... but if they wipe my characters then i will quit. I haven't played and payed for this game for way over a year to have all my stuff taken away and made the same level as all the new people.

ichinin
09-01-04, 20:52
A wipe would be fun.. imagine standing in plaza 1 listening to the best constructor saying "Constructing TL72/55 for tips" - Not.

Birkoff
09-01-04, 21:14
Better be no wipes... i didnt spend hours getting 5 slot spells.... 5 MC5 chips.. etc for nothing...

Heavyporker
09-01-04, 21:50
I don't support a wipe either. and MJS made it explict that there wouldn't be a wipe.

and hajoan or whoever you are.. read MJS's post again before you quote him.

Heavyporker
09-01-04, 21:50
I don't support a wipe either. and MJS made it explict that there wouldn't be a wipe.

Q`alooaith
10-01-04, 01:44
I Want a wipe...

You all know you realy do need to have your char's wiped, without a wipe you'll come to DoY and see that only 20% of the stuff is for capped people, the rest is for below capped and people without rare's..

BTW, We need the wipe so people can get off this "my char's stuff is mine, don't fuck with it" Because it's simply not true, KK could wipe every single month, if they so wanted, it'd probably mean lot's of people would quit, but then I'm going to the extream for my point..

You have no legal claim over any ingame objects, and I'm pretty sure you have to agree to that fact before you install, else you could end up with lawsuit's over MMOG item's and that would just be stupid..

Duder
10-01-04, 01:51
If they are gonna item wipe id at least want to be able to use something else then a smg224.

IceStorm
10-01-04, 03:08
look im almost sure we got get a item/char wipe, but wouldnt it be fun to use none rares once again?
Who says we all use rares? I use a Tangent Prototype Laser rifle as my main weapon. I plan to build a set of TL70-ish weapons for my personal use, but only after I cap and don't have to keep beating on my weapons.

Not everyone's a cookie-cutter setup. Not everyone specs for rare weapons.

Rieper
10-01-04, 03:22
Q`alooaith people are aware that the items they own arent theirs, but what they did is license time from KK. Thats where our money goes, we pay for a month's license to create a char and items on KK's server.

Now, whats gonna be the point of paying money for a year and spendingf a significant portion of that time getting items and working for them if its gonna be a wipe. Sure, KK +_could_ wipe but it would be a ridiculous idea unless they were confident of replacing the 50% or more (imo) that would leave.

I cant believe you've spent that long on items, because you're being very selfish about a wipe.. you're saying you would enjoy a wipe.. frankly, i dont give a shit, because i wouldnt, and neither would the majority of Neocron players, especially those who spent a long time levelling and rare hunting postpatch with the shitty droprate.

Egeon
10-01-04, 03:40
Originally posted by Heavyporker

and hajoan or whoever you are.. read MJS's post again before you quote him.
MJS said there Won't be a char wipe .

He didn't say anything about an item/money wipe .

There is a difference: CharWipe =! Item/Moneywipe

And hajoan only wants an answer to that question (me too btw)

[TgR]KILLER
10-01-04, 03:54
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
I'd quit and never look back if there was a char or item wipe.

lol same for me.. can't replace my 2 all arti PE's that fast.. but sure as hell can't replace my SA i worked 5 months for to get the cash to buy it.. if KK would whipe anything i'm gone..

alig
10-01-04, 03:58
I didnt spend the last year playing this game to have it all wiped ok, stfu about char/item/anything wipe, it wont happen and if it did, kk can kiss my money goodbye:rolleyes:

Psycho Killa
10-01-04, 04:02
Bah Id like a full char whipe.

whiping just the implants and items would be fucking stupid if u ask me.

If your going to do it go all out not like capping char takes more then a couple weeks anyways.

[TgR]KILLER
10-01-04, 04:29
sure capping a char is done in a few days but replacing 30 mil of imps and 10 mil on weapons is gonna take me months and months.. i din't work all that time to get my shit blown away

Duder
10-01-04, 05:50
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
sure capping a char is done in a few days but replacing 30 mil of imps and 10 mil on weapons is gonna take me months and months.. i din't work all that time to get my shit blown away

oh yes, yes you did.

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN YOU CAPITALIST PIGS WILL PAY FOR HAVING MORE STUFF THEN ME, MUAHHAHA

Marx
10-01-04, 06:17
[[No canned statement pictures please]]

The crowd is going wild.

Honest!

kreal
10-01-04, 06:18
Please don't Flame me but i'm Pro a char wipe =)

EDIT: is all Virtual anyhow =)

Marx
10-01-04, 06:19
Even if there was a char wipe.

I'm a research+construct+barter whore.

I'd still have millions upon millions of credits in a matter of weeks.

A char wipe doesn't settle the issue that exists.

which is of course, we need more ways to lucratively blow our cash

Duder
10-01-04, 06:30
[[Canned picture statements are not allowed here]]

Blowing stuff up in smoke or taking peoples stuff from them isnt going to work, and it has never worked. waa waa waa

Q`alooaith
10-01-04, 13:48
Originally posted by Rieper
Q`alooaith people are aware that the items they own arent theirs, but what they did is license time from KK. Thats where our money goes, we pay for a month's license to create a char and items on KK's server.

Now, whats gonna be the point of paying money for a year and spendingf a significant portion of that time getting items and working for them if its gonna be a wipe. Sure, KK +_could_ wipe but it would be a ridiculous idea unless they were confident of replacing the 50% or more (imo) that would leave.

I cant believe you've spent that long on items, because you're being very selfish about a wipe.. you're saying you would enjoy a wipe.. frankly, i dont give a shit, because i wouldnt, and neither would the majority of Neocron players, especially those who spent a long time levelling and rare hunting postpatch with the shitty droprate.

Ahhh but you would love it post wipe, you don't see it because your too close..

People get upset about in game losses, simply because they put too much value in them..

a wipe would get us back to a cash economy, it'd have to be char and item though, to do it realy well..

Originally posted by Judge
It may well be that it would be for the best... but if they wipe my characters then i will quit. I haven't played and payed for this game for way over a year to have all my stuff taken away and made the same level as all the new people.

Underlined the important bit.. and you can see this is the prevaling attitude in the forum's and in game, with the first slot a safeslot people have gotten soft, with the belt instead of plain weapon drop people have grow to love their weapon's and think of item's as their's..

Now rember a while back, when the safeslot didn't exsist and you dropped an item off your quickbelt, the last few second's of PvP used to be a great dash tp put your best item's into your backpack, and then try and run.. Great fun, great idea too, people RPing and not even knowing it...

Point is you'd get pissed a bit about losing a weapon in PvM or PvP or PK and then move on and get another made, collect more rare part's and make a new un...

enigma_b17
10-01-04, 13:52
well i aint spent a year building up chars getting money and stuff to get it all deleted and be thrown back to square one. If that were to happen good bai neocron

Q`alooaith
10-01-04, 14:03
Originally posted by enigma_b17
well i aint spent a year building up chars getting money and stuff to get it all deleted and be thrown back to square one. If that were to happen good bai neocron

Realy kiddo you should just reroll all your char's, yea delete them all and all their gear, don't hand it off, don't chuck it up, don't pass it to somone to hold...

you can Powerlevel to near cap in matter of week's..

When I walk around Neocron I think half the runner's(not the player's behind the screen's) are spoilt millonair's who wander out and fight and kill for fun.. It's the cure all MMOG's suffer from collection, you can gather as much stuff as you want, and as much money as your char can hold, and once your there, you find your not the only one, there are other's like you who only want the best item's and such..

Now instead of trading with lesser being's for free or low ammount's of cash, you demand rare's or large sum's of money to trade and const and whatever, economy be damned I'm rich your not, I don't want you to be so give me all your money...

enigma_b17
10-01-04, 14:27
i wouldnt reroll ever i doubt. I dont ave an xtrordianary amount of money and i dont kill for no apparent reason, well not always :P, I just dont ave time to spend the time i spent before lvling my chars

shardl0r
10-01-04, 14:57
As far as I'm concerned an Item/money wipe IS a char wipe. A character is only a set of skills, a template for the items you use. Your items are what really define your character.

An Item/skill wipe would literally kill this game. Sure, having PvP without rares for once sounds great, but you forget the other things that go with it. First of all, if there was an item-wipe, you wouldn't be able to take any ops. It would take the big clans about a day to amass 10mil in cash, and then turret all thier ops. Noone would be able to take anymore ops for ages.
Most people would stick in thier LE's until they get some decent Items back (assuming they stay, which I'm sure they wouldn't). Every single tech hunting place would be crowded and laggy.
PPU's would be totally screwed. They require about 10 spells minimum to work effectively. They can't get any cash on thier own.
Powergamers would have thier rares back within a matter of weeks if not a week, due to the now huge shortage of rares, casual gamers can't even think about getting any, and because of that can't even think about competing in PvP now.
Prices of techparts would be ridiculous.
All those 150 tools would have to be rebought again. Thats right, all those tradeskillers would have to get 1million in cash for thier tools again.
As pointed out already, no one can help the noobs out because noone has anything.

And finally, who the HELL would even think about logging on?
Before you even think about doing anything you have to:

-) Hunt in a low lvl dungeon to work up enough cash to buy a weapon and armour to....
-) Hunt in a higher lvl dungeon for more cash to buy better weapons and armour so you can....
-) Start hunting in the wastelands for cash and maybe even techparts so you can.....
-) Start properly farming techparts and lots of cash so you can....
-) Give it to your resser and conster to buy thier tools so they can.....
-) Start constructing your character rares (Would you trust anyone with anything now that everyone has nothing? I sure as hell wouldn't. So anyone without a const/ress team is probably going to get robbed....yipee) so that you can...
-) Get some decent rares so you can finally PvP again.

Wow that sounds like so much fun..... :rolleyes:

IceStorm
10-01-04, 16:47
you can Powerlevel to near cap in matter of week's..
I've been playing for over 14 months. Same character as the day Pluto went live.

I'm not capped.

I don't powerlevel. I play the game as a game, doing my part in NC as I want my character to be played. I've said before a wipe helps the powergamer and hurts the casual gamer. You just proved my point. Thanks.

Now instead of trading with lesser being's for free or low ammount's of cash, you demand rare's or large sum's of money to trade and const and whatever, economy be damned I'm rich your not, I don't want you to be so give me all your money...
Speak for yourself. I sell my imps for whatever others want to pay over production costs - 1k to 1500 per Level 1, 2.5k for Level 2's. I sell PA for only a bit over "production" cost. My rares I trade/sell for reasonable amounts of cash, usually decided by the buyer, not by me.

If people are hogging rareparts, go get your own. Plenty of hunting grounds out there...

alig
10-01-04, 21:43
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Bah Id like a full char whipe.

whiping just the implants and items would be fucking stupid if u ask me.

If your going to do it go all out not like capping char takes more then a couple weeks anyways.

Yeah, Whatever :rolleyes: go cap a tanks con in 2 weeks and come back here then

Psycho Killa
10-01-04, 21:55
Im sorry but then again i havent capped my ppus int and ive had it for a year but my monk is a useless piece of shit :rolleyes:

You can get a pvp worthy character in 2 weeks with any char. Even a casual gamer can do it in a couple months and it will be a hell of alot more fun.

We wont have

1) Overcapped/ plain old capped characters from former exploits/corruption.

2)Items and cash from dupes exploits and other not so good ways of acquiring items without the work which many of these items are still floating around despite the original problem that caused them being taken care of.

3) A fresh economy half the servers complain of paying 4 million for a slotless rare for crying out loud.... a slotless rare should be thrown in the garbage if u ask me (unless ur just huntin)

If youve never started out on a fresh server then you dont know what your missing. Im just saying I would LIKE a whipe I didnt say that I work for KK and am going to force you to lose your fuckin character.

It would be nice if we had a new server or one server whiped so we can have atleast one nonfucked server.

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 21:58

You can get a pvp worthy character in 2 weeks with any char. Even a casual gamer can do it in a couple months and it will be a hell of alot more fun.

Alot more fun for who? You make it sound like you KNOW it'll be "a hell of alot more fun" for everyone.

personally if I have to level up an apu one more time, i'm going to throw up.

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 21:59
Originally posted by enigma_b17

Good bai to you too, Neocron doesnt need players who only care about their little selves.

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 22:01
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Alot more fun for who? You make it sound like you KNOW it'll be "a hell of alot more fun" for everyone.

personally if I have to level up an apu one more time, i'm going to throw up.

If you have to level?

or

If you have to powerlevel?

Because what some people will want to do is to get to cap at once and pwnd every noob and non noob around them.

Those are the people that make this game less fun.

You believe that PvPing as an APU at rank 40/50 when everyone else around you is 40/50 and rares are actually rare, wont be fun?

Psycho Killa
10-01-04, 22:02
Whatever you can keep your shitty fucked up economy overcapped players shadow. As long as they make a new server not to long after doy.

How are the hopeful tons of new people going to feel when a few undred people have a year advantage on them.

alig
10-01-04, 22:04
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
Good bai to you too, Neocron doesnt need players who only care about their little selves.

I only care about my own characters, kk only cares about the Ģ30 they get from me, put them 2 together and wota'ya av = kk Ģ30 down :rolleyes:

Whatever you can keep your shitty fucked up economy overcapped players shadow. As long as they make a new server not to long after doy.

How are the hopeful tons of new people going to feel when a few undred people have a year advantage on them.

:lol: :lol: thats funny...

If u start a new game, u dont expect everyone thats been playing it to brought down to ur lvl...

i might go and play CS, but first ill get them to drastically change the way the game plays...handles....feels....works so no one else has that "advantage" on myself :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 22:04
If you have to level?

or

If you have to powerlevel?

Either

You believe that PvPing as an APU at rank 40/50 when everyone else around you is 40/50 and rares are actually rare, wont be fun?

No.

Whatever you can keep your shitty fucked up economy overcapped players shadow.

players? I only have 1.

And why are you getting this nasty attitude? Thanks for actually countering my point.

:rolleyes:

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 22:14
Most players that dont want a server wipe are players that are comfortably sitting in their rare-stocked apps, having amassed tons of wealth for the duration of the game and all they do at the moment is pk others and fuck the economy even more than it already is.
If KK does get the server populations their hopping to get with DoY, then these people will only be a minority. How would the new players feel if they are inserted in a game with a FUBARED economy, overcapped players and rpkers??
A server wipe (along with a few tweaks) fixes the situation. Rares will actually be rare and spread around the population (and u wont see people have 15xPain easers for instance). It will be much for fun to play, at least for a while because it wont totally about the skill everyone has and not about his equipment. And rareparts will actually sell for 50-100K and not for 500-1mil that they sell atm.

And before anyone says anything ,i couldnt care less for a server wipe even though i got every rare any of my chars need (the only thing i dont have are MC5s and Kamis), i got cash, i am well setup.

But i am willing to give all that up if the game becomes fun again.

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 22:17
Most players that dont want a server wipe are players that are comfortably sitting in their rare-stocked apps, having amassed tons of wealth for the duration of the game and all they do at the moment is pk others and fuck the economy even more than it already is.

nice generalization

If KK does get the server populations their hopping to get with DoY, then these people will only be a minority. How would the new players feel if they are inserted in a game with a FUBARED economy, overcapped players and rpkers??

What do you mean by overcapped?

It will be much for fun to play,

For you. Not everyone feels the same.

And I don't understand how you can call people selfish for wanting to keep their stuff and then assume it'll be "more fun" to wipe eveyrthing and play your way.

That's kind of a double standard.

And rareparts will actually sell for 50-100K and not for 500-1mil that they sell atm.

O_o

You on saturn?

alig
10-01-04, 22:23
A server wipe (along with a few tweaks) fixes the situation. Rares will actually be rare and spread around the population (and u wont see people have 15xPain easers for instance). It will be much for fun to play, at least for a while because it wont totally about the skill everyone has and not about his equipment. And rareparts will actually sell for 50-100K and not for 500-1mil that they sell atm.

And before anyone says anything ,i couldnt care less for a server wipe even though i got every rare any of my chars need (the only thing i dont have are MC5s and Kamis), i got cash, i am well setup.

But i am willing to give all that up if the game becomes fun again.

Well could u go and play another game...

1] im WELL against a anything wipe....

2] i sold 3 parts of psi recently (yes, in the current monk'o cron) for 300k......dont tell me thats extorsion :rolleyes:

3] i have a single gun for each char....and some guns that ive had made, my tank has a 4 slot cs (doesnt happen often) i have a 4 slot holy para (doesnt happen often) a 2 slot HL (artifact) 2 slot FA (artifact) 4 slot rolh (doesnt happen often)....to many to list but i think u get the point, i have weapons that can take like 10 builds to get

4] it will take the ppl that play now a matter of weeks to get MUCH MUCH MUCH fucking harder than a new player, fuck new ppl...if there here, ill help them (as well all know, most new ppl dont even get past patch 159 or wotever :lol: ) kk will only loose out from the ammount of ppl that quit and cancel there accounts (kk wages)

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 22:31
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

And I don't understand how you can call people selfish for wanting to keep their stuff and then assume it'll be "more fun" to wipe eveyrthing and play your way.

That's kind of a double standard.

O_o

You on saturn?

First of all, yes my main character is on Saturn at the moment.

People are not selfish for wanting to keep their stuff.

People are selfish for not being willing to sacrifice the stuff for the community and for the good of the game. It would best imo if all players started playing DoY on an equal basis, since its going to be launched as a new game. The new population "should" be much larger than the current one. Thus KK should be able to wipe the servers, pleasing the new population that arrives, even if it depleases (sp?) the old players. And since New Population>Old population that means New cash flow>Old cash flow.

And thats what KK needs right?

Marx
11-01-04, 00:58
Guys...

Even if there is a char wipe... Its not like all the new players will come at once...

Will we have to wipe every time a new player comes? Because by the time many do start playing, most current players will be back on their way to the current standings.

athon
11-01-04, 01:41
Interesting that no ones commented on my suggestion yet. Must be first-page-itis.

Athon Solo

hajoan
13-01-04, 16:28
The answer will come this month.
Then we will see whats the answer of the community.
What do you think is the reason that they donīt answer?

athon
13-01-04, 16:37
Originally posted by hajoan
The answer will come this month.
Then we will see whats the answer of the community.
What do you think is the reason that they donīt answer?

Because they aren't ready to answer yet. We have been told that we will get the full list of changes this month. and until that is released I believe all speculation is futile.

Also, KK tend not to get involved in these debates for 2 reasons:

1) Any leaning one way or the other during discussions by MJS or whoever can immediately be misinertpreted as the way they will do things, rather than as part of a debate.

2) Any interference could bias arguments made by the community, and I believe the KK are listening to us and would like to remain as impartial as possible until they have made a final decision.

Athon Solo

Zanathos
13-01-04, 17:01
Lets see... I have been playing for 4 and a half months.

I JUST recently got my PE ALMOST capped (Except for Con) He has a 3 slot liberator, completly artifact, with explosive mod and a laser sight and a 0 slot libby. As well as an SF chip that took me a month and a half to get. He has a 3 slot Blacksun. This char is 2 and a half months old.

I have a high level tank. his int, psi are capped, dex is almost capped. con and str not capped, still got another 50 some odd levels ahead of me to get. He has a 2 slot speed gun, artifact and a 0 slot CS which was given to me. This char is 4 and a half months old.

I have a PPU, his dex is level 17, str level 11, con level 31, 89 psi power, 72 intelligence I believe. He has no rares but he was still expensive and took a long time to level to this point. He is 3 months old.

I have a trade skiller, his implant level, 90, his research level, 75, his vehicle use, 62, his repair skill, 51, pistol combat, 100, weapon lore, 50. agility 30, athletics, 58. He has a tl 150 remote implant tool, and tl 150 research tool. he is 1 month old.

I am pretty stable, I have no worries for money, I can hunt for rare parts. I have a clan that provides me with their tech parts and money (and are also my friends, the leaders, I am one of them too) I have no rare parts because its all given to the clan.

Our clan has 300 some odd rare parts or more (we have done little hunting for rare parts recently.

Guess what, I dont care if there is a complete database wipe.

I dont care if I have to start back at square one. I DONT CARE, in fact, I WANT to have a char wipe.

GT_Rince
13-01-04, 17:04
I really can't be arsed reading 5 pages of the same, being said time and time and time again...

Personally, I am all for whatever KK throw at us. If we all had to start from scratch, so what? I am not a casual games by any means, and yes, I would lose a lot of stuff. But, by the same token, if the economy was stabalized, then surely this can only be a good thing.

I know that a lot of peeps would lose a lot of items (MC5 CPU's Rares, Money, etc...), and I would feel sorry for those peeps that didn't want a wipe - but I think the reality is, if there was a wipe, then not that many peeps would leave. Sure, there are those saying "I cancel my accounts" - how long until they came back again (if they even followed though with it). Nothing more than idle threats from what I have seen of the past.

Sure, people would bitch and complain for a week or two (me included no doubt...) because they had to start again - but we all gotta have our Neocrack - and those that have left for other games, have (more often than not), come back again. Hell, my old retail clan, Auriga, has seen some members coming back after months away.

Remember, that if the promotion of BDoY goes well, then we all hope to see a lot more new faces - that is a lot more new faces that will be in the same boat as everyone else.

But, saying what I have, we may find that nothing happens at all.

Spoon
13-01-04, 18:36
Sorry if I'm mistaken, but wasn't DoY supposed to add more end game content to the game?

What is the point of even leveling a character if it's going to wiped every time they add content to Neocron?

Oh, and leveling a character on a fresh server is fun......for a day or two(I'm reffering to Venus' launch).......then it's back to the same old leveling treadmill...

As for the comment about new players getting a fair start vs old players, it matters little, old players will still have a year+ experiance with the game, and will know how and where to level much quicker than the new players.
Meaning, in a month or two, most of the older players will be close to where they were before the wipe anyway(which is way ahead of the new players)......

I tend to agree with Shadow Dancer, if I have to level another character, period, I'm going to puke....

Carinth
13-01-04, 18:58
<3 character wipe

Starting fresh will level the playing fields to some degree, new players won't be so vastly inferior to those with treasure troves beyond imagine. Also we will be more inclined to interact and socialize with new players. Yes some will powerlevel and cap in a couple days to a week. Who cares? They can go pvp to their hearts content and get bored of the game faster and then quit. The majority of players take at least a month to cap, usualy several.

At the moment as a capped character, all I have to do really is pvp. RP/socializing is fun on the side, but I'm not paying KK for a glorified chat room. I could go to irc and find any number of rpg's to play for free. New location and content is only interesting until I've explored it and added it to the list of cool places I'll never go to again. With a character wipe though, I would have several months of fun building a new Neocron. I'll visit places I havn't been to in 5 months, because a capped char has no reason to go there. A new generation of names will become famous, sure many of the same will transfer over but many new personalities will appear. The naysayers tell me to reroll my character if I enjoy leveling to much. They're totaly missing the point. At the moment if I started over, my goal would be to cap so I can return to what I was doing before. If however we all started over, I would be less concerned with capping. Getting a level here or there would make me happy. Woohoo, I can use ressurect now! With the majority of players on the same level as me, the endgame is not as important as the present.

But this whole thread is silly. You can't argue a point with people who refuse to budge. It all comes down to how you view leveling. Some detest leveling and only do it as a means to an end. Those people are vehemently against a wipe. Others have fun on the journy just as much as at the end. If anything the end is the start of boredom, not something I'm anxious to reach.

Strych9
13-01-04, 19:06
Originally posted by Marx
Guys...

Even if there is a char wipe... Its not like all the new players will come at once...

Will we have to wipe every time a new player comes? Because by the time many do start playing, most current players will be back on their way to the current standings. This is exactly the case.

I REALLY dont understand how/why some of you think the game will suddenly be better off with a char wipe?

If anything, I think that will HELP the powerlevellers.

As it is now, newbs at least have a LOT of resources there to help them along the way. Plenty of clans to take in new players- plenty of well-off players to help with starter gear and money.

With a char wipe- true newbs will have it much rougher, as everyone else will be busy levelling their ass off.

Then two weeks later, the game will be JUST like it is now, but with a bigger disparity between the two extremes.

On Saturn we just bought a three slotted artifact vein ripper for 80K. That is well within the reach of a newb tank that is doing melee. On a wiped server, you think that will be as attainable? Considering that people WONT HAVE any rares, you think rare parts will be cheaper for some reason?

CS parts are only cheap when people already have a CS. When no one has a CS, CS parts will be VERY expensive, and the only ones that can buy them are the powerlevellers that know the spots to make the most exp and cash in the shortest amount of time. Its the "treasure troves beyond imagination" that make things cheap as they are now. I guess everyone forgot back when individual CS parts when for 600K - 1 million creds... and yes that was on Pluto. That was back when there were fewer CSs in the game.

If you want a newb friendly environment, they chars as they are now would be better than a wipe.

Carinth
13-01-04, 20:45
Do you reformat your hd every time you encounter a bug or everytime your computer crashes? Of course not, does that mean a reformat once in a while is also out of the question? Nope.

I don't understand why you guys think everyone in Neocron is a hardcore power leveler. Two weeks and everyone will be back to capped chars? hardly. Not even a month, it'll take at least 3 months before the majority of players are back to were they were before. Heck at the start of pluto a good portion of the players even cheated and exploited certain areas to level faster then otherwise possible. They capped very fast and proceeded to fight each other, because most of us don't do even try to level that fast! It took me at least 3 months to cap Carinth, I didn't go leveling for hours on end every day. Somedays I'd level, othertimes I'd be out huntin rares, or helpin the clan with something, or fighting at op/pp/sewers. Nearly everyone in my clan progressed at about the same level. The majority of people I saw progressed at about the same level. I'm sorry but capping is something I will eventualy do, but not something I'm rushing to reach. Once I'm capped, my options in neocron dwindle by a lot, I'll be more inclined to get bored. Also, why is it that we will all simply ignore new players and level madly off on our own? Maybe it's cause I'm a support char and I hunt in a group, but the more people I meet means the higher a chance I can find a group to go hunt. If I were to isolate myself to just a group i already knew, then I won't be huntin much.

We place value on items because of how much work they took to get and to some degree how hard it would be to get another. I currently have a ridiculous collection of rares, which means I rarely hafta go hunting for parts. Even if I did, with how many parts I already have it would be easy to make a complete set. I could then sell/trade this to get what I wanted. The only thing in the game that has value to me are MC5 chips. Everything else is easy and piling up in my apartments. Do a player wipe and I'm suddenly without any resources. When I make my first Holy Paralysis I will be exctatic, along with the rest of the ppu rares I need. I will be motivated and enjoy rare part hunting, because I actualy gain from it. This will be something I don't have, rather then yet another of something I have 10 already.

Carinth
13-01-04, 20:45
[interesting.. my first double post]

Shadow Dancer
13-01-04, 20:46
Jeez car, heard you the first time.

:rolleyes:

:p

Jest
13-01-04, 20:56
Well I was gonna do a joke about wiping Uranus but I'm sure its been done before.

A character wipe has pluses and minuses. I'd love it and hate it at the same time, for all the reasons that people have already said. I'm definitely glad I'm not in charge of making the decision, but I don't think I will complain either way.

Carinth
13-01-04, 21:08
[Ugh! triple post]

Rade
13-01-04, 21:17
Im against a whipe but there HAS to be at least one clean server
when BDoY goes live, for the new players who want to play with
others that have the same amount of cash etc. Its not very fun to
go in as a new player on a server that has been around for a
year. Rather merge a server or two and make a new server.

athon
13-01-04, 23:12
Originally posted by Spoon
Sorry if I'm mistaken, but wasn't DoY supposed to add more end game content to the game?

What is the point of even leveling a character if it's going to wiped every time they add content to Neocron?

Oh, and leveling a character on a fresh server is fun......for a day or two(I'm reffering to Venus' launch).......then it's back to the same old leveling treadmill...

As for the comment about new players getting a fair start vs old players, it matters little, old players will still have a year+ experiance with the game, and will know how and where to level much quicker than the new players.
Meaning, in a month or two, most of the older players will be close to where they were before the wipe anyway(which is way ahead of the new players)......

I tend to agree with Shadow Dancer, if I have to level another character, period, I'm going to puke....

I quite agree we should't qipe every time new content is added, but this is not going to be just another patch. From what KK have already said / hinted DoY is going to have a major impact on the gameplay of Neocron.

Athon Solo

MegaCorp
14-01-04, 07:30
I am one of the people who is here only for the PvP. If my character gets wiped I am gone. I refuse to go through weeks or months of boring leveling just so I can once again compete in high-end Op fights. You may be willing to put up with that kind of tedium, and actually pay for it, but I am not. Rade's idea of a special server for new characters only, to level the playing field for those who want to start like that, sounds fine.

Spook

P.S. i actually own the company name and trade mark "MegaCorp", in the USA but i think it expires soon.

Nash_Brigham
14-01-04, 09:15
Weeks or months of leveling :wtf: Maybe, for someone who stands around and acts pretty at plaza 1, otherwise, it takes very little time to make your character. Hell, the only part taking me anytime to make my APU is the parts when I LOM skills.

IceStorm
14-01-04, 09:23
Weeks or months of leveling Maybe, for someone who stands around and acts pretty at plaza 1, otherwise, it takes very little time to make your character
Been 14 months of work for me to get where I am and I'm still not capped on INT yet (Spy).

Has nothing to do with standing around. Has to do with fast leveling only being achievable via combat in NC. If one is not combat-centric from the get-go, leveling takes a considerable amount of time.

Strych9
14-01-04, 17:23
Originally posted by Carinth
Do you reformat your hd every time you encounter a bug or everytime your computer crashes? Of course not, does that mean a reformat once in a while is also out of the question? Nope.When you wipe your HD Carinth, do you go out and buy all new programs and just delete all of your old important data? Nope. :) All of the stuff you spent a long time compiling you back up and restore.
I don't understand why you guys think everyone in Neocron is a hardcore power leveler. Two weeks and everyone will be back to capped chars? hardly. Not even a month, it'll take at least 3 months before the majority of players are back to were they were before. Heck at the start of pluto a good portion of the players even cheated and exploited certain areas to level faster then otherwise possible. They capped very fast and proceeded to fight each other, because most of us don't do even try to level that fast! It took me at least 3 months to cap Carinth, I didn't go leveling for hours on end every day. Somedays I'd level, othertimes I'd be out huntin rares, or helpin the clan with something, or fighting at op/pp/sewers. Nearly everyone in my clan progressed at about the same level. The majority of people I saw progressed at about the same level. I'm sorry but capping is something I will eventualy do, but not something I'm rushing to reach. Once I'm capped, my options in neocron dwindle by a lot, I'll be more inclined to get bored.Capping is not the issue, never has been.

The issue that MOST people seem worried about is that without a wipe, the newbs will have to contend with high level characters. That inequity is what motivates some people to support a wipe.

In response to that, I point out that NO MATTER WHAT, newbs will have to suffer that inequity. Even with a wipe it will only take a matter of days before you have a lot of high level players that are MUCH further along than a TRUE newb could be.

The only difference between starting over after a wipe and just going on as normal (assuming some large influx of newbs into the game) is that after the wipe you will have fewer resources available to the true newbs, and prices will be sky high (much higher than they are now).
Also, why is it that we will all simply ignore new players and level madly off on our own? Maybe it's cause I'm a support char and I hunt in a group, but the more people I meet means the higher a chance I can find a group to go hunt. If I were to isolate myself to just a group i already knew, then I won't be huntin much.I have a support char that can level only off of groups. And its a waste of my time to level with newbs as my pure PPU quickly made it to 45/43 in a day or two of decent play time.

So if I wanted to advance my PPU, would I be better off hanging out at the MB bunker or the plaza sewers?

Right now we have players that like helping newbs. Why? Because they are no longer newbs themselves, and dont have to worry about levelling.
We place value on items because of how much work they took to get and to some degree how hard it would be to get another. I currently have a ridiculous collection of rares, which means I rarely hafta go hunting for parts. Even if I did, with how many parts I already have it would be easy to make a complete set. I could then sell/trade this to get what I wanted. The only thing in the game that has value to me are MC5 chips. Everything else is easy and piling up in my apartments. Do a player wipe and I'm suddenly without any resources. When I make my first Holy Paralysis I will be exctatic, along with the rest of the ppu rares I need. I will be motivated and enjoy rare part hunting, because I actualy gain from it. This will be something I don't have, rather then yet another of something I have 10 already. I dont deny any of what you said here.

But if anyone thinks that prices will be lower after a wipe, they are mistaken.

Paw of Tiger. TL 68 rare. Used, at best, as a stepping stone to get to the better stuff. Right now, you could get a POT for practically nothing. My bud just bought a 3 slotted perfect Vein Ripper for 80K on Saturn. The ONLY reason the decent/good weaps are cheap is because they are out there.

Now imagine a clean server... the first few POT's constructed will be the only ones in the game- you think they will be cheaper than they are now?

Now imagine the first Cursed Soul, and the race that will be on to get the first one. And the first Libby. And the first Holy Lightning.

Will rares and items in game be cheaper? Certainly not. Right now there is a huge supply and a moderate demand. After a wipe, you will have huge demand and no supply, so prices will be a lot higher. MC5 is another story- MC5 wont even be attainable to anyone for a LONG time except for the few that get the parts themselves.

--

I also like the idea of a new server for people that want to start fresh, but leaving existing servers as they are.

Nasher
14-01-04, 17:31
Why would they wipe? theres no reason. Part of the subscription fee is for your chars space on the database.

Original monk
14-01-04, 17:47
im hunting parts like crazy now, and i mean like crazy:

when doy comes and with doy the npc-player-traders i gonna start ressing all my parts and gonna make the biggest techsupermarket on the server :P

so if they would wipe all my parts before doy comes then i would feel pretty sad ...

Zanathos
14-01-04, 18:00
Why would someone demand such an absured amount of money for their tech parts when everyone whould have such a low amount of money?

No one in their right mind, at least not me would buy, say, a cursed soul part for 500k if all I had was 600k.

Now, lets also point out that I have never had more than 200k credits at any one time except for when I was paid 2 million on Pluto. Which I spent 1.4 million of that on a Special forces as well as 2 tech parts.

Well, since then I've just bbeen generating funds on pluto, but i havent been there in so long.

People are just too used to getting absured amounts of money for their tech parts.

And guess what guys, those tech parts sell for less than 50 credits at Yo's!

Zanathos
14-01-04, 18:00
Whoops!

zii
14-01-04, 18:08
" you can Powerlevel to near cap in matter of week's.. "

No you cannot, if you have a life E.G. 9-5 job + family/wife...; this is nearly impossible.

I have been playing since retail and I have only one nearly capped tank. Its taken too long to find some of my very few rares/non-rares.

Although I don't get to play as much as others, I still generate the same monthly income for KK. Is this game aimed only at those players who are fortunate to have greater flexibily with their freetime?

I have no aversion to the QB safe slot removal though and a direct drop from the ten QB items.

An itemwipe/charwipe will lose me.

Zii.

[EDIT] - Should have read the preceding threads...

Zanathos
14-01-04, 18:10
Im the same way as you zii, only I havent played as long.

I dont care if theres a wipe and I lose all the stuff I've worked for.

Zanathos
14-01-04, 18:10
ARG, damn double posts.

zii
14-01-04, 18:19
Zan,

I do care about a wipe.

Its taken me this long to be able to run around the maps. Hand out some cash to some newbies, or find them a gun. Know that I can explore fully. Its called the slow development of my char. If I had know that once a year there was to be a wipe then I wouldn't have purchased the game and signed up. What would have been the point, to start again all the time. If I want that I have a choice : Delete my characters myself. Its my choice. A char wipe isn;t what I thought I had signed up for.

Zii.

Zanathos
14-01-04, 18:23
Instead of asking weather a database wipe should be done, lets ask ourselves this.

Will BDoY be worth it for a complete database wipe?

I dont know if it will be but I'm still okay with a wipe.

Strych9
14-01-04, 18:23
Why would someone demand such an absured amount of money for their tech parts when everyone whould have such a low amount of money?No, only the newbs would have a low amount of money. Its very easy to make a large amount of money fairly quickly in Neocron. If you dont know how, that doesnt mean that not everyone does. :) Its easy for me (and I am not to skilled at just making dough) to make say 500K in a few hours.

But the point is that the only people that would have low amounts of money are the new players in the game, or those players without a lot of time.
" you can Powerlevel to near cap in matter of week's.. "

No you cannot, if you have a life E.G. 9-5 job + family/wife...; this is nearly impossible.

I have been playing since retail and I have only one nearly capped tank. Its taken too long to find some of my very few rares/non-rares.

Although I don't get to play as much as others, I still generate the same monthly income for KK. Is this game aimed only at those players who are fortunate to have greater flexibily with their freetime?

I have no aversion to the QB safe slot removal though and a direct drop from the ten QB items.

An itemwipe/charwipe will lose me.Well, yes, it is possible- just not for you.

And the player that CAN cap in a few weeks (with a PE, as I am learning, that is WAY TOO EASY TO DO) is the sort of player we are talking about here. The powerleveller.

There are two types of players we need to look at. Those with a lot of time to level, and those without. Yes, there are plenty more types... but lets just look at those two.

Those WITH time/know-how will not be slowed down by a wipe, so to everyone thinking a wipe would result in an even playing field- WRONG. Maybe for the first few hours of the server. Then, you will quickly see disparity once again.

Those WITHOUT the time or know-how, and that have already put in a LOT of time like zii, will be adversely affected in that all of their time has been wasted.

I just dont see the upside to a wipe. NOTHING is stopping pro-wipe chars from just deleting all of their runners and starting over. :)

Zanathos
14-01-04, 18:27
You forgot to point out I said that people are just too used to getting absured amounts of money.

Thats why things cost the way they do, because people can get absured amounts of money so damn easily.

A database wipe would really only temporarly fix the economy of Neocron until people start hunting in... "certain" areas and research, construct, and barter off items.

Strych9
14-01-04, 18:43
Originally posted by Zanathos
You forgot to point out I said that people are just too used to getting absured amounts of money.

Thats why things cost the way they do, because people can get absured amounts of money so damn easily.

A database wipe would really only temporarly fix the economy of Neocron until people start hunting in... "certain" areas and research, construct, and barter off items. Well, the whole argument Zan is that "things wont cost as much after a wipe" and that is what I was saying is flawed.

Sure, people wont pay 1 million for a rare part now. But people will still pay an amount that is just as high given the amount of money in the game.

So now, people have 20 mil, and they pay 600K for a rare part. As a percentage of their wealth, thats 3% of their worth they are paying for a part.

After a wipe, and someone has only 300,000... do you think they could expect to get a CS part for 9K? Hardly. It will still be at least 100K if not higher, which is a MUCH larger chunk of net worth.

And the tank that has every CS part but one, and spams Trade Channel for that one last part... and someone has that part. You think they will let it go for a reasonable price? Of course not.

YES, everyone for a while will have lower amounts of money, but I dont think the possible drop in trade prices will be as low as the drop in funds.

And Zan you are correct, a wipe would only fix the Neocron economy for a small period of time- that exactly what I am advancing here.

woOpin
09-02-04, 01:17
NO WIPE :P

People who want a wipe usually have nothing good themselvs.

Lana DarkWolf
09-02-04, 18:34
nnnnnoooooooooooooo wipe plzzzzz

Leveling isnt a problem - & capping PEs isnt really all that time consuming, but loosing all my stuff? :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think i would probably carry on if it did get wiped (i like NC too much :D ) i wouldnt be too pleased........

Marx
09-02-04, 18:42
Clean the database, but no wipe.

It will only hurt the people who can't play as often as others - the economy won't be changed, because people already know the tricks of the trade (THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE ECONOMY IS TO ADD MORE SINKS - SINCE WE CURRENTLY HAVE CLOSE TO NONE EXCEPT ITEMS).

Clans will still be in existance, so of course most clans will be full of close to capped people in weeks while the loner and small clans struggle.

Not to mention (again) by the time most people would start playing, most servers would be close to the way they were earlier - albeit with less stuff.

Frankly, I think that an enviroment like it stands now is more newbie friendly because the newbies wouldn't be COMPETING with the old hands. As it stands now, we can easily and cheaply offer assitance, giving the new player weapons and items that mean nothing to us now, but would mean a world to us if we were the same level.

Anyway, this is just silly. Name a game that had a server wipe after an expansion?

Oh don't give me that rerelease bull. Yeah, the games getting rereleased under a new publisher, but it doesn't mean those players who've been playing get anally molested. For us it is an expansion - for the rest of the world who doesn't know what NC is, it's a fresh release.

Omnituens
09-02-04, 19:22
i am against a wipe of any kind.

I have worked hard for the items and level i have.

I dont see why i should have to do it again.

Judge
09-02-04, 19:59
I agree completely Omni. I have payed and worked for my items. I would however, like a clean server like, ooh say as an example NEPTUNE (:p), to make a new char on and start as a noob with everyone else :D

Marx
09-02-04, 20:04
Originally posted by Judge
I agree completely Omni. I have payed and worked for my items. I would however, like a clean server like, ooh say as an example NEPTUNE (:p), to make a new char on and start as a noob with everyone else :D

With the removal of safezones except for clubs and stuff... I think neptune is moot.

Especially since alot of vets are afraid to come to a tradeskiller in a non-safezone.

:p

cRazy2003
09-02-04, 23:56
lol omg fucking hell
JJ clearing posted the link to MJS stating there wont be a char wipe, so there wont be one, end of story, its only ok to post weather youd like it or not now :rolleyes:

Psychoninja
10-02-04, 00:10
ffs DON'T BUMP THESE OLD TOPICS!!