PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!!!????

tomparadox
09-01-04, 05:23
the cylopses at bunker do 3 times as mutch dmg to be than they did befor the last 2 patches. i had half the stats and i took way less dmg i have about 120 force atlest over 120 pirsing and over 60 fire. why the hell are they doing 60 dmg to me? when with half or less than thos stats befor the last 1 or 2 patches they did about 20. WTF IS UP WITH THIS. if this is a chang that was ment to be i have a cople words for it ITS A CRAP CHANG.

Ryuben
09-01-04, 05:31
cry me a river !

Shadow Dancer
09-01-04, 05:32
Originally posted by Ryuben
cry me a river !

I love that song.

Justin Timberlake>u

Anyways Tom, I haven't noticed any changes with the launcher cyclops.

Maybe I didn't look carefully enough either. o_O

Marx
09-01-04, 05:35
Originally posted by Ryuben
cry me a river !

http://dirtynuke.net/river.jpg

[edit]

http://image.pathfinder.com/teenpeople/images/2002/fronts/stars/110802_justin.jpg

Oh babeh, I jus' wanchu 2 kno I stil luv u.

Ryuben
09-01-04, 05:36
rofl

marx is teh funneh

Gotterdammerung
09-01-04, 05:40
please don't pick on the guy, he's just asking for some player feedback. keep it civil

Marx
09-01-04, 05:43
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
please don't pick on the guy, he's just asking for some player feedback. keep it civil

http://image.pathfinder.com/teenpeople/images/2002/fronts/stars/110802_justin.jpg

Oh babeh, I jus' wanchu 2 kno I'll keep it real, er, civil.

I've noticed no changes.

:( :(

Original monk
09-01-04, 11:41
Originally posted by Marx

Im tired of this guys FACE, SONGS, VIDEOCLIPS and everything else he may do..

Ty MTV and the full comercial system behind all those people... i must puke of ya guys.. songs fo 12 year old kids yeah

Is it obvious that im tired of britney spears and all clones of her like justin, christina and more of that rubbish ? they shove there songs up our troath till we puke ...

SynC_187
09-01-04, 11:55
You weren't buffed before were you?
I haven't noticed a lot of difference.

robdekoning
09-01-04, 11:56
I think hes handsome

CarniFlex
09-01-04, 11:57
you probably got into melee range of the cyclop. Melee from mobs are still abit unbalanced as they do alot more damage in melee. Just go up close against a butchee or hurler and check :p

Kal
09-01-04, 13:01
justin timberlake sucks

listen to some decent music

(just my oppinion)

Drake6k
09-01-04, 13:02
I bet your resists are bouncing and your not really taking as much as it seems. I havent noticed any changes myself and I've been killing lots of them in the last few days.

tomparadox
09-01-04, 13:16
i had a basic 1 on me.. maby my char is bugged if noone else has these changes.

you probably got into melee range of the cyclop. Melee from mobs are still abit unbalanced as they do alot more damage in melee. Just go up close against a butchee or hurler and check

actuly i was like 30 yards away Oo. iv done that befor tho a long time ago.

Maarten
09-01-04, 13:28
I think it has something to do with the yoyo health. Only your health never bounces up or something...

Clownst0pper
09-01-04, 13:37
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

Delloda
09-01-04, 13:59
justin rocks your bodeee!

"don't be so quick to walk away..dance with me"
" i wanna rock your bodeee... basically.."

rockin'! :D

Clownst0pper
09-01-04, 14:02
justin rocks your bodeee!
"don't be so quick to walk away..dance with me"
" i wanna rock your bodeee... basically.."

rockin'!

Justin Timberlake is nothing more than a cheoreographed pop artist, who is talentless at writing who does nothing more than ride of the success of the brilliant

Farell Williams, Who if you look, wrote 99% of the 'amazing' songs your so hearing about.

And I think Farell is cooler, and dances better.

Justin < Farell

tomparadox
09-01-04, 23:48
I think it has something to do with the yoyo health. Only your health never bounces up or something...

witch is bugged right?

Justin Timberlake is nothing more than a cheoreographed pop artist, who is talentless at writing who does nothing more than ride of the success of the brilliant

Farell Williams, Who if you look, wrote 99% of the 'amazing' songs your so hearing about.

And I think Farell is cooler, and dances better.

Justin < Farell

ok.. this is starting to get on my nervs QUIT CHANGING THE SUBJECT OR MY THREAD. i did not name this "your opinyion on music singers" ffs what the heck dose his songs half to do with my problem?...thout so. ether talk about the problem and give usefull info or go make a form named the ubove and stop wasting kks website space over crap that dosent have shit to do with what i posted about. and if i see anuther damn pictur of that guy in my thread or any more talk about him im reporting you to the mod for going off the topic even after nid told you not to. thank you.

Gungnir
10-01-04, 00:02
--

This thread is already way off-topic, you should just elect to have
it closed and let it die a peacefull death.

--
Gungnir

shodanjr_gr
10-01-04, 00:05

^^^^Obviously Gay^^^^^

Nah, havent noticed a change on Cyclops damage myself either.

tomparadox
10-01-04, 00:07
This thread is already way off-topic, you should just elect to have
it closed and let it die a peacefull death.

ok go head i got what i need to know. :/ *crys over the lose of his thread*

Gungnir
10-01-04, 00:11
--

It's okay dont cry ... it was for the best.

>swabs the thread with alcohol, proceeds to take out a 3inch injection needle, aims ...
... throws it on the ground and bashes it with an axe instead<

CLOSED

- Authors Request
--
Gungnir