PDA

View Full Version : New PPU spell and item/weapon ideas

Spectra260
09-01-04, 00:46
PPU Spell - Cloak Bubble

Team/Clan members when inside this bubble dome will be cloaked, the ppu casts this apon himself and the bubble dome is around him.

True sight santum will overide the cloak bubble so its not overpowered.

Also another item/weapon I thought up was a anti stealthing grenade that should be able to be used by tanks. If you see a stealther you could throw it at him and if hes in the aoe then it will expose him for a few seconds. This will help slow down the ever lasting steathers that constantly stealth over and over. The grenade will also take out the cloak bubble too so if you hit the ppu his bubble will be undone and everyone will be exposed.

Maybe these things can be submited with the upcoming of DOY to where you will have to go to the city to get them or they could be rares.

The rare of the grenade should be like the rare drones where you just make blueprints of them.

What do you guys think of these ideas?

Rade
09-01-04, 00:57
Completely overpowered and also the wrong class to recieve
something like this.

Anti-stealth nades is neat, Ive requested special grenades for a
long time, only not for tanks, for PEs and Spies. Tanks should
recieve better AE then theyre set.

Psycho Killa
09-01-04, 02:02
They mentioned putting in stun and distract grenades like the unused psi spells for a long time now.

I have a strong feeling tanks will get some cool nades by doy time.

Stealth seems like an awesome idea and I guess it makes sense that you could warp your enemy to thinking your not there... but its just not the right time and would completely throw of balance. Ppus are too neccesary as it is now.