PDA

View Full Version : SHINjIN!!!

darkservent
08-01-04, 23:52
Any 1 now the wereabts of Shinjin the guy who talked wierdly. Wonderin if these ppl are hidden in NC.

ezza
08-01-04, 23:58
heh was on the forum a few weeks back under a new name not seen him since

Archeus
08-01-04, 23:59
Shinjin the character is no more but last I heard the man behind the curtain so to speak still plays.

His legend will live on in all the kiddies with thier stuck Capslock keys.

HAR HAR I PK U FINLLY!!!! (my last meeting with him)

sanityislost
09-01-04, 00:00
hmmmmmm rather scary in a you stole my bunny poo kinda way

darkservent
09-01-04, 00:08
welll he was a funny guy and NOW REVEAL URSELF MISTER SHINJIN.

Archeus
09-01-04, 00:11
Although I know who it is.. SHINJIN remaining anonymous is probably best way to be. Its a character that outgrew its owner, best to leave it that way.

darkservent
09-01-04, 00:11
well is he on satt or pluto or maybe venus

Rade
09-01-04, 01:02
yeah he was hillarious... I was gonna make a website dedicated to him but there was too little material

U R NOOB!!11 I R TEH GRATEST GREEFPKAR11!!1 HAWR HAWR HAWR§!1
R U POKE?
WHERE R TEH POKARS?
<------N00B POWAR
I MUST GO LEVAL
I R TEH UBAR!@! HAAHAHHAAHA!!
WUT! WTF?!?!?!? WHO R U? I DON KNO U!
HEERS HOPIN DAT I DON GET KTHONKED WIT TEH BANZORED STEEK AGAN!! GEEME A CHANSE! I R WANA BE A CONSTRIBTING MEMBAR OF TEH CUMMEWNETY!
RAWKS OMG LOL HE'S ME HER0!!!! IR WANT TO B UBAR LIEK HIM!!!111 NO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I R NOT MJS! U FREEKS! I WUZ WONDARIN Y I KEEP GETTIN TEH BANZOR STEK UP MY ASS EVARYTEIM I TRYE 2 REGISTRAR 4 TEH FOURMS! DEY THEENKIN DAT I R TRYEIN 2 IMPRESTONATE MJS! SOTP IT U MORONS!

And who can forget:

-Please turn the caps off.
-I R NOT WARING A CAP U DUMY

darkservent
09-01-04, 01:11
ROFL to him

Anna
09-01-04, 02:00
Originally posted by Rade
And who can forget:

omg i totally forgot bout that :lol:

Duder
09-01-04, 16:36
Originally posted by Rade

That was the best argument in Plaza 1 ever.

deac
09-01-04, 16:40
yeh true a true classic in nc

Strych9
09-01-04, 16:41
One time in Plaza 1 someone whas threatening to PK him because he was acting so dumb.

Then Shinjin launched into the funniest thing I have ever seen anyone say in game... in response to the guy threatening him, he was reciting lines from that big peptalk in Braveheart.

This is a rough mockup of how it went:

PKguy: Thats it, you are KOS
Shinjin: U CAN TAEK MI L1F3....
PKguy: wtf shut up
Shinjin: BUT U W1LL NEVA TAK...
PKguy: stfu. Any pokers?
Shinjin: MI FR33DOM!!11!!!!!

That shit cracked me up.

Furion
09-01-04, 16:45
just after he rerolled to a monk i asked him why:

me: why did u reroll ur tank?
shinjin: MONK R MUCH UBAR! I R PK NOOBS NOW!! HAWR HAWR

and his clanrank in crackheads was: "I R TEH 1337 GREEFPKEAR! HAWR HAWR!" i think

shodanjr_gr
09-01-04, 17:36
Originally posted by Strych9
One time in Plaza 1 someone whas threatening to PK him because he was acting so dumb.

Then Shinjin launched into the funniest thing I have ever seen anyone say in game... in response to the guy threatening him, he was reciting lines from that big peptalk in Braveheart.

This is a rough mockup of how it went:

PKguy: Thats it, you are KOS
Shinjin: U CAN TAEK MI L1F3....
PKguy: wtf shut up
Shinjin: BUT U W1LL NEVA TAK...
PKguy: stfu. Any pokers?
Shinjin: MI FR33DOM!!11!!!!!

That shit cracked me up.

L M F A O

OMG thats fuckin hilarious!!!!!!

Jaffo
09-01-04, 17:50
if u think that guy is funny u should speak to Blasto!! hes the funniest guy i know on nc. every thing he says makes me giggle till i wee wee myself:angel:

Benjie
09-01-04, 18:27
Originally posted by smokey69
if u think that guy is funny u should speak to Blasto!! hes the funniest guy i know on nc. every thing he says makes me giggle till i wee wee myself:angel:
Wee wee you say? I'M THERE! Just take me to his appartment!

Carinth
09-01-04, 20:10
Yes! Shinjin!!! He was easily the funniest personality in Neocron. He would troll the ingame forums too, some hilarious stuff. Typicly his mad ravings were either about how awesome he was at pk'ing or about how worthless someone was for pk'ing him. He also tried to lure people into the sewers, 'I R NO PK!' 'I HALP U.' Lots of people were annoyed by him at first, until they realized he's all bark and no bite. Then he just became funny to watch.

Shadow Dancer
09-01-04, 20:17
o_O

I never found shinjin funny.

Nightbrother
09-01-04, 20:33
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
o_O

I never found shinjin funny.

Say what how who what now??? That doesn't compute.

Can't those of you who know SHiNJiN somehow persuade him to come back, if but for a little while, maybe for BDOY? Yeah, he has to try BDOY.

P.S. And can't you get another avatar? That little ghost dancer is giving me bad dreams... about... stuff.... *runs away before SD has a chance to answer*.

kurai
09-01-04, 20:35
One of the truly great RolePlayers :D

Archeus
09-01-04, 20:36
Speaking of which, whatever happened to that woman who always spoke in the third person?

Heavyporker
09-01-04, 22:08
bob dole?

last I heard of him, he took few too much of the little pills and... um...

the reports are sketchy on that part, but it appears that an certain malformed appendage had spontateously combusted.

after that, he went to reside in the Transsexual Roundtable Association of North Nimrod of Yesteryore.

Duder
10-01-04, 00:29
Originally posted by Archeus
Speaking of which, whatever happened to that woman who always spoke in the third person?

Maybe he died of too many "1337" pkers with a "Im too cool for school" attitude, killing her every 30 minutes?

Eddie
10-01-04, 01:34
Originally posted by kurai
One of the truly great RolePlayers :D

I remember her kurai!

She was called Lelia.. or something beginning with a "L" at least.

I remember one time, I was helping her, and then got bored and started annoying her for a bit. I followed her into the sewers (not to PK her) but to kill everything she touched so she would get no XP or be able to finish her mission. (I was much higher level than she was, as you can imagine).

I remember saying "I'll kill anything you hit"... then she started to burn me.. heh, saying that I should now kill myself :)

Not very funny I know, hardly SHINJIN standards, but it was funny at the time :P

Then I remember one time Yugimon came in, and froze me. I got annoyed and wanted to impress, so I whipped out my PE and killed him. But he had crashed... so it wasn't a gloriful victory :D

Oh the days...

Eddie

Duder
10-01-04, 01:36
Its lena i think, she tried numerous times to sell my glass, i refused.

Forget My Name
10-01-04, 03:06
I never found shin funny. Shin was his original name as a monk, then he became shinjin the tank, then back to a monk as shinjin.

I rememebr him as a monk the first time around cuz I was helping a lowbie level in plaza 1 sewer, and shin came around and started to attack him. I was like, what are you doing? he was using caps and screaming like an idiot, so my ppu killed him.

Ever since then, in any form, he never went into the sewers when I was around. He just used the safe zone in plaza 1 as a basis for his capsing "roleplaying and big dick talking" when confronted by me, or any real challenge that wasn't a 3/12.

I guess I would find him funny if I didn't have the notion of him just being an attention whore. Being an attention whore and role playing are two different things in MY opinion.

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 04:58
:lol:

People who laugh at shinjin's antics remind me of those little kids who laugh when someone says "breasts".

:p

Callash
10-01-04, 05:03
Tee hee, he said "breasts"! :lol:

8| What? 8|

Ryuben
10-01-04, 05:08
Callash stop trolling and look @ my quick belt idea :D

Sorin
10-01-04, 05:12
Originally posted by Callash
Tee hee, he said "breasts"! :lol:

8| What? 8|

KK hath spoken. So be it.

Sundiver
10-01-04, 14:14
I remember SHINJIN - He annoyed me at first, but made me grin and laugh a lot too :D Never seen anyone like him after that.

darkservent
10-01-04, 17:47
He was a grief to me at first i have to say but after lookin at the comments he would say, i just burst out laughin. Oh well it was the PKers that were on pluto that were funny now if u think of it. some of them were Yin Yin with the utterly hilerious website on a view of every apt in NC. Though some ppl wont find that funny it was just crazy shit.

Cryotchekk
10-01-04, 19:32
i bought an account and it had a shinjin char on uranus :/

Lucid Dream
10-01-04, 20:03
Shin was the first person ever to pk me.
"HAWR HAWR" will always be engrained in my memory >_<

Shujin
11-01-04, 20:13
;o

Candaman
11-01-04, 20:41
breasts!!

Rieper
11-01-04, 20:51
Originally posted by Candaman
breasts!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAH

You sir, are a comic genius. You must have gone to clown school and gone on to achieve a degree in stand up comedy for that one.. lol, there are tears of laughter streaming down my face.

Nidhogg
11-01-04, 20:56
I'm going to have to close this spam, er, thread now before my sides split.

N