PDA

View Full Version : New to Pluto

lockwoodx
08-01-04, 17:17
Well my room mates and I finally got our accounts up and running. They both decided to make spies, brian made a rifle spy and beck also made a rifle spy but he's more trade skill oriented.

As for myself I made a melee tank (waits for the laughter to dummer down) and I'm having alot of fun down in the sewers.

We all decided to pick protopharma for our faction as we don't know squat about how factions work in the game and they seemed the most neutral.

If you see Mason, Hullbreach, or ShortBus (that's me) in game uhhhhh kill Hullbreach first so we can laugh and shoot him with our airsoft pistols from accross the room. No I was just kidding honest!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated about the server, factions, and this game.

Thanks

Jest
08-01-04, 17:21
Good server to start with cause you are probably going to need to get the Protopharma epic item, an implant most of you will use. Pluto is a good server, its one char as opposed to 4 like some of the others.

If you need some help in game, need some newbie items, or could use a tour of the city let me know in game. Name is Jest, though I wont be on for another 9 hours (haven't even started work yet :p). Also a guy named Cred can hook you up with some newbie stuff in game too.

lockwoodx
08-01-04, 17:25
Awsome thanks for the offers I'll have to say hi for shure. Some guys from the fallen angles hooked me up with 50k last night but I ended up giving 15 to mason, 15 to beck, and 10 to some guy who was as new as us lol.

I'm interested in the protopharma epic I had no idea factions had thier own missions/quests.

•Super|\|ova•
08-01-04, 17:25
Really awesome to see some new faces on Pluto :) I hope you will enjoy it on Pluto. If you need anything just direct message me. My ingame name is Supernova. Good luck!

Jest
08-01-04, 17:27
Yah the epics are really cool, you can start it about rank **/20 I believe. It has a good reward at the end and helps you learn the city a lot better if you didn't know it already.

Strych9
08-01-04, 17:35
Originally posted by lockwoodx
If you see Mason, Hullbreach, or ShortBus (that's me) in game uhhhhh kill Hullbreach first so we can laugh and shoot him with our airsoft pistols from accross the room. No I was just kidding honest!
Well now, THAT caught my eye.

I run www.airsoftplayers.com. Check it out if you havent already.

I am on Saturn now, but will be starting a Pluto char eventually no doubt. :)

Starving Poet
08-01-04, 17:40
Hehe, hey there boys - I've seen you around in Via 2 and 3 recently. If you need any help feel free to DM me or any of the other ~quants~. Any of us would be glad to help more people into the NC universe.

lockwoodx
08-01-04, 17:44
Very nice web site man, I've got a TM USP tatical and both my room mates have glocks, but one bought his in turkey so it doesn't have an orange tip on it!

I also bought the USCM Pulse Rifle kit for the TM 1924 thompson and once I get around to putting it together I'll post some screens.

lockwoodx
08-01-04, 17:46
Ok gotta go to class now, before I go can i get some info on Rifles both low tech and high tech, also melee weapons and what I should be looking for.

Would really appreciate it so I can jump on when I get home.

•Super|\|ova•
08-01-04, 17:47
Ok gotta go to class now, before I go can i get some info on Rifles both low tech and high tech, also melee weapons and what I should be looking for.

Would really appreciate it so I can jump on when I get home.

I'm eating atm and a bit busy but if we meet ingame I'll give you some rare meleeweapons.

Nightbrother
08-01-04, 17:49
Just wanted to welcome the new guys to Pluto also. I'm usually pretty friendly, so DM Run (that's me now) if you think I can help you with anything, like telling you where the Big Yellow Ball is and such. :D

Jest
08-01-04, 18:07

Would really appreciate it so I can jump on when I get home. A really great starting rifle is the Medicant Rifle, I'll be sure to pass you one when I get on tonight. As for melee weapons I've never leveled a melee character so others would be able to help you out with that better than I, but if by tonight you haven't gotten set up with a good melee weapon then I'm sure we can figure something out.

lockwoodx
08-01-04, 18:08
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
I'm eating atm and a bit busy but if we meet ingame I'll give you some rare meleeweapons.

Super sweet!!! Ok screw class I'm skipping today, I'm not really in the mood for anatomy anyways. I'm gonna log in and look for you in hopes your done eating.

MindMaze
08-01-04, 22:24
DM evileye for lots of money :)

Shadow Dancer
08-01-04, 22:31
^^ And sex

:p

DM Dark Mind for cash as well.

Jest
08-01-04, 22:33
Can I DM you guys for money too? :eek:

darkservent
08-01-04, 22:50
Mail darkservent for a free slave and he'll get back to u in June 04.

Well its good to see some new ppl. how was the MC5 bit, u lot get out of there quick or u lvled. I heard its HELL there. Oh and watch out for FF - though there great ppl - there ppl of no mercy (UH OH i hear flamers comin now to flame FF ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) Anyways ull learn to deal with bugs but ull be addicted to the game alot. Just be prepared to loose ur REAL LIFE as it wont exist.

Spectra260
08-01-04, 22:58
Super sweet!!! Ok screw class I'm skipping today, I'm not really in the mood for anatomy anyways. I'm gonna log in and look for you in hopes your done eating.

neocron: helping people fail school since beta2

:D

MayhemMike
08-01-04, 23:03
DM MayhemMike when u get ingame n0w

Jest
08-01-04, 23:23
Originally posted by MayhemMike
DM MayhemMike when u get ingame n0w Id recommend against DMing Mike he eats babies.

Possessed
08-01-04, 23:24
Originally posted by Jest
Id recommend against DMing Mike he eats babies.
Without ketchup/mustard/mayo/hot sauce :eek:

darkservent
08-01-04, 23:35
raw uncooked with parisites

MayhemMike
08-01-04, 23:39
tonys is all i need for mah babies 8| o_O

[TgR]KILLER
08-01-04, 23:49
Awsome thanks for the offers I'll have to say hi for shure. Some guys from the fallen angles hooked me up with 50k last night but I ended up giving 15 to mason, 15 to beck, and 10 to some guy who was as new as us lol.

I'm interested in the protopharma epic I had no idea factions had thier own missions/quests.

Yea saw u yesterday night.. got Download to poke ya :) anyway again welcome to pluto.

slaughteruall
08-01-04, 23:53
tonys is all i need for mah babies

yeah i love Tony's.

Slaughter

sanityislost
08-01-04, 23:57
welcome to pulto and sweet choice :D need a hand with anything dm [TgR]sanityislost

RuriHoshino
09-01-04, 00:21
By the way there is a website with pretty up to date info on just about all the items in Neocron at http://neocron.ems.ru. Give it a lookabout. Another good place is www.croncom.com. They have much of the same info and a few extra. Good luck, welcome to Pluto and look for me (same as forum name) if you need research...I'll be glad to help if I'm on. ;)

Psycho Killa
09-01-04, 01:49
Try psycho killa or myriad

I can hook you up with your first melee rare or atleast parts to it.

You will need it pretty soon as the storebough melee ends in the fifties of strength and paw of tiger starts at Sixtyeight strength.

I got cabs full of parts and level 3 imps if u need but it will be a while before you need those.

P.S. Im a passive monk I can be extremely helpful in your leveling.