PDA

View Full Version : Mc5

seratoz
08-01-04, 16:10
Ok, I'm kinda but I definitely don't think i fall under the NEWBIE section, I'm just little uninformed (played for about 3 months now). Im a pure APU and really looking forward to getting some MC5 parts, however I have never hunted in MC5. I went once at level 45 and died in like .000000002 seconds once i activated a high level security bot.

My question is: What type of team do i need to go with to hunt in MC5? (I'm now level 60 ----> but thats with only a psi core, exp psi cont 3, psi cont 3, and psi attack 3) Or how many PPU's would i need/what level do I need to be? Also Is there anyone who would be interested in forming a team?

ty to all who respond ;-)

superfresh
08-01-04, 16:16
APU and PPU do great there, but if you're new to it a backup PPU might help.

netster
08-01-04, 16:29
unless there are alot guards .... i would say nice team for mc5-run :
3 tanks (doom + rockets would be great in there, cause of the nice area-dmg)
2 apu's
2-3+ good-very good (playerskill, not ingameranking) ppu's
so 2 ppu's allways looking for s+d+heal, 3rd one for heat3+dmg booster+rezzing

seratoz
08-01-04, 16:56
Come one guys lets get this going......... I've never HUNTED there before, and I'd like to know whats its like before running in head first. Lets see some battle pics :-)

Elroy Jetson
08-01-04, 17:55
2 APU's and 2 PPU's is the fastest imo but There is no better place to lvl a tanks con. So a Mal weilding tank and one PPU is what i prefer :D

Candaman
08-01-04, 18:25
as a rule i only take capped or very nearly capped apu's with me otherwise takes too long

and1guy
08-01-04, 18:28
yep, my tank and one ppu = SOO GOOD CON.. but a very good team is an apu with a ppu on his ass, and a tank with a ppu on his ass.. the tank stand on the side of the wall by the entrance and aoes into the middle taking aggro off the apu.. one of the ppu's just db's and parashocks the base commander so the apu finds him easier.. easy stuff man, make sure your apu isnt retarded and dies easy :p

Candaman
08-01-04, 18:30
u used to be one of those clue less apu's kayne back on TB u dropped like a spy with no armour i think i broke my rez teaching u how to do it lol

and1guy
08-01-04, 18:39
LOL the bitch owned!! not really she sucked balls, im still in love with my tank and ppu.. best chars imo.. moved my apu moe lestor into pimp :D

superfresh
08-01-04, 18:40
O yeah -

Another bit of advice. If you go with a tank, I would put a spare set of each piece of armor you use in your gogo (theres one outside MC5). Your armor will take a beating there. I went there a couple of nights ago with a BRAND NEW set of duranium pants. After one 5 minute round, they were wrecked. 120% durability down to zero.