PDA

View Full Version : BD TG alliance

ezza
08-01-04, 13:45
there been talk for quite a while that BD and TG will become allies at somepoint in the future.

just wondering what others think of that.

personally one reason i went BD cos they were the factions who had the most people as enemy on saturn(at the time) and were also enemy of TG where were to big for there own good.

black dragon are gangsters while TG are freedom fighter(or terrorist depending on point of view) and to me they shouldnt be allies or neutral.

imo all TG are is a outlawed CA wanna faction, if they took over black dragon would still be in a position where the authority would try and stop our drug and gambling trade.

after having a conversation with a TG tank last night(was nice bit of faction roleplay Genology;) )i still dont feel BD should allie with TG.

whats your opinions?

MayhemMike
08-01-04, 14:01
If BD goes allie with TG i will be upset.

Rade
08-01-04, 14:12
I think its utterly fucking stupid that BD are joining with DoY. They
should still be fighting against them ffs. Yes, BD doesnt like CA
overly much, but they are still relying on the current situation for
their profit and lifestyle. This is like the gangsters in the US siding
with Usama Bin Laden because they dont like the cops :confused:

tuxy
08-01-04, 14:14
theres far too much bad blood between BD and TG now for kk to turn around and say hey guys your allies now
and as already stated it dosnt make sence from a roleplay point of view

Nippa
08-01-04, 14:17
Well if we go allied to tg . I will still carry on pking them :P WUWU

Rade
08-01-04, 14:20
Argh now I got all upset thinking about this. MJS! Its bad, and its
wrong, its badong.

alig
08-01-04, 14:26
Cant make bd allies to tg ffs....

kk at least ask first before making any rash decisions, yeah this is a rp game but we make up the rp as we go along, it doesnt come from thin air so it should be the bd's and tg's choice if they wanna ally, i dont :p

Spex
08-01-04, 14:40
I doubt KK will turn the "complicated" faction-relationships into a simple black-white scenario (show me where they say explicitely they will do that). I imagine DoY as a city like Neocron and some of the faction HQs currently located in Neocron will be moved to DoY. That's all, maybe a few relations between factions will change, but IMO some stuff will always be the same (which includes BD as a gangster faction on hostile terms with a lot of other factions).

SypH
08-01-04, 14:44
Not saying that I think an alliance would be a good idea (obviously it is to some people though....I saw 3 BDs and 2 TG PE's on a pking spree in MB the other night), but saying that they shouldnt ally due to their differing plans doesnt hold much cop considering Crahn and TG have differing agendas and they are still allies.

Devils Grace
08-01-04, 15:02
fuck no

allied with that big n00b clan named u know what

and the other to...... and that one to that i hate..............and that one new, u know where that tank with no skilzz play..... u know:D

FUCK NO

SypH
08-01-04, 15:05
Aww Dev dude......Im still in TG:( You're going to make me cry like a girl:(

Devils Grace
08-01-04, 15:12
lol dont worry....i still got friends in TG
Fear me not when im alone, prob is when im with my clan mates.... or if u are with more tg's and im alone or with clan mates to.....but i dont get upset when friends gank me.....i do get upset when thye stab me in the back..........

all the rest is the game

btw....who are ur chars:lol: kuz i dont know that forum name lol

ezza
08-01-04, 15:12
im seeing a lot of BD here, any were all pretty much saying we dont want any alliance.

any TG out there that have opinions on this?

im mean surely if both BD and TG dont want it then it shouldnt happen:mad:

Jest
08-01-04, 16:38
Well I'm guessing the entire faction alliance/war system will switch around. Even if we do gain TG as a ally we will probably make some new enemies in NC.

While personally I enjoy being at war with TG (cause its the only enemy faction that holds op on Pluto), Ive never really understood why they are at war in the first place. Ive always sort of considered them to be nuetral. But hey whatever happens, I hope they at least back it up with plot this time. ;)

ezza
08-01-04, 16:40
think we sold yager bad drugs and hes been trippin ever since:p

[SP]Ostrich
08-01-04, 17:27
no...rp reasons can be made... but not good.

SypH
08-01-04, 19:11
Originally posted by Devils Grace

btw....who are ur chars:lol: kuz i dont know that forum name lol LOL This is...well was my game name! We were in BC together when Lucius and Cullen were there! You last saw me as that wonderful (but quite frankly useless) tank El Sid randomnly sexing people in the canyon.

Lethys
08-01-04, 19:29
IMO faction allegiances should be changeable, if the players in those factions want them to.

I think FCs should hold faction meetings every month or so, to which ALL faction members should be invited (clanned and unclanned) to discuss political matters in the faction, and if the majority of that faction wishes to change an allegiance to another faction, then they can, provided there's a decent RP explanation for it.

hose187
08-01-04, 20:02
It seems to me that after DoY is released, the faction relations will be turned into "Us vs. Them". Open up the world map. What other reason would KK have to put the city/anticity tab on there? I don't agree with it, but I know alot of people don't care for the current complex politics.

Twist3d
08-01-04, 20:04
HELL NO I MEAN WTF

Never should we allie with the tg dam we dont want n00b allies :P

ezza
08-01-04, 20:24
Originally posted by hose187
It seems to me that after DoY is released, the faction relations will be turned into "Us vs. Them". Open up the world map. What other reason would KK have to put the city/anticity tab on there? I don't agree with it, but I know alot of people don't care for the current complex politics.

i hope they dont change it just cos some people cant deal with the way the faction system works.

if i wanted to play us v them id have carried on playing planetside

SypH
09-01-04, 15:07
Im still not sure about a full alliance but I think being neutral is quite possible in a RP sense. BD are going to control outzone territory right? TG wont be able to enter the city once DoY is out, so they are going to need a way in, and a quick way in is the BD secret entrance. Black Dragon is a business, and their business is making money. Im sure they could make a pretty penny helping TG terrorists enter the city. Think about it. High crime and terrorist activities can drive down real estate prices helping BD to snap up some land from under Diamonds nose. Not an alliance but more like a non aggression stance that can benefit both sides.

Furion
09-01-04, 15:34
im TG and i dont like Jest so we shouldnt be allied!!!!11!!1oneone!1

Babes
09-01-04, 15:42
Hmm

BD are gangters and make a living off the city. They need Neocron city to do Business. If Necron City is Hurt there profit is hurt.

CA are the police .. BD are the criminals. But they have no reason to allie with the enemy of the city as theres no profit in killing your own customers the people you extort and steal from.

Thats My logic anyway

CarniFlex
09-01-04, 19:43
well maybe the kk team is thinking of making some internal friction like there is in pro city side with TT-BT. Would make sense. PUNISH THOSE ANTI CITY SCUM...

Jest
09-01-04, 19:48
Originally posted by Furion
im TG and i dont like Jest so we shouldnt be allied!!!!11!!1oneone!1 RAWR!!! :mad: Don't make me put you on "the list."

Furion
09-01-04, 21:49
i wub u jest i really do!! take me off "The List" plz!! omg omg!

Military Ten
09-01-04, 21:59
TG and BD becoming allied is a bad idea. They'll be less pking inside DoY when it comes out. >3