Hayato
08-01-04, 12:34
Well who u guys vote for top APUs on Pluto in PVP skillzzx!:D

hinch
08-01-04, 12:53
me and my psi 26 apu

deac
08-01-04, 12:56
raah i know i should vote for clannies but zane is really just as good as an apu as he is at ppuing... hes above the norm.

nem_2k is good too... atleast he used to be one of our main targets in fights....

and what ever you guys say, lore isnt bad...

shad i cant say anything about since i never see him in op fights...

CarniFlex
08-01-04, 13:51
people still play pluto?

S a W
08-01-04, 13:53
Omega kill from NDA i think that was his name anyway and mayhemmike

MayhemMike
08-01-04, 14:03
Some of those orignal SYstem Shock APUs were good, i think Sunrise before he went ppu, and that MayhemMike guy was pretty uber.

tuxy
08-01-04, 14:05
if i was on pluto id vote for all my friends, thats what your ment to do on this kind of thread right?

S a W
08-01-04, 14:07
Originally posted by tuxy
if i was on pluto id vote for all my friends, thats what your ment to do on this kind of thread right?

i dont like mayhemmike 8|

bounty
08-01-04, 14:08
who is mayhemmike?

S a W
08-01-04, 14:09
Originally posted by bounty
who is mayhemmike?

niB

Rade
08-01-04, 14:10
I dont keep track of them yawas.

Captain Kirk
08-01-04, 14:10
rofl, well i be serious for once.... i vote for either mayhemmike and shadow dancers new APU cuz he gimme good duels in NF :)

Exodia
08-01-04, 14:23
Nemesis_2k is the best apu on pluto

with freeejumpers support he can kill all

MayhemMike
08-01-04, 14:54
hrmm, That 0/2 noob is the best player i saw in the game, with Pete the Psi's support he can kill all.

See how stupid that sounds :rolleyes:

L0KI
08-01-04, 14:56
A good APU is pretty much the same as another good APU. (my opinion :p)

Mumblyfish
08-01-04, 14:57
I'm going to have to be honest here, and say that APU is the only class where I can't discern any difference between skills of players. Maybe it's because fights between them are so fast...

Tupac
08-01-04, 14:58
Delloda, Zelena, Nem_2k, i would say shadow dancer if he didnt zone so much.. , LuCiD

Tupac
08-01-04, 15:00
and also to be a good apu isnt very hard as it is just point and click

Scikar
08-01-04, 15:04
The only way to judge an APU is to fight the APU solo. And you have less chance of finding a solo APU than you have of seeing Elvis crash a UFO into the Loch Ness Monster.

YoDa-UK
08-01-04, 15:04
Your only a good APU as long as you got a good PPU, sad but true, an APU without buffs drops faster than a spy, NDA did some messing about with our APU's dueling last week, its all about how fast you can cast and your aiming "if you can call it that."

Lore is not bad, when im on my APU and we fight its pretty even who dies, of course his clan seem to target me a lot, maybe coz im to much Tank at heart and charge in? :lol:

Anyway you can't really make this sort of post with any real degree of truth, APU's are the easiest class to play without doubt, they are the strongest against any PPU's "cozz of debuff and HL combo" but are the weakest without a PPU, or even a PE with em.

I give out no names though as to the best, coz i dont think there is one.

Barak
08-01-04, 15:09
I agree with you Anima
But if i had to choose it would be SD (or what ever the feck he's called himself probably some other pansy arse name) upon seeing him on local useually followed me saying aww bollocks this is going to hurt =/

Nightbrother
08-01-04, 15:13
Originally posted by Scikar
you have less chance of finding a solo APU than you have of seeing Elvis crash a UFO into the Loch Ness Monster.

:lol: :lol:

deac
08-01-04, 15:32
well you cant really judge a apu fighting solo or 1v1... the best thing is too see how they perform outnummberd with ppu support or in a op fight....

Most of the new apus in ff just stand there and take it in the ass but the good ones move a lot more... and they seems to be able to cordinate attacks... that makes a good apu.

they also know when to barrel and what... in a sense apus need just as much battle awareness as ppus... oh and the good ones take cover when their sd runs out :P

Hippieman
08-01-04, 15:35
Im the best APU on Pluto. Just cause I cant even run cast a fucking Energy Beam doesnt mean I wont kill ya!

Cliffraiser
08-01-04, 16:25
Deadpool.

Him and Polarity are RL friends, and if they play together = dead other clan.

petek480
08-01-04, 17:05
Nemesis_2k and I guess shadow dancer even though it kills me to say it.

Nvidia
08-01-04, 17:36
Until recently, wasn't able to talk with him much, but my vote would have to go to Haxor.

I've tested tons of weapons on him in the past couple days, and not only does he have amazing resists for a character with 45 con, he also has his shit together.

Not to mention god-like aim. Been to a few OP fights with him in the past few days, and damn, I'd rather have him covering my ass than any other APU on Pluto atm.

•Super|\|ova•
08-01-04, 17:37
Nemesis_2k

.Cyl0n
08-01-04, 17:53
Nemesis_2k

.cy

Shadow Dancer
08-01-04, 17:58
Originally posted by deac

shad i cant say anything about since i never see him in op fights...

Then why mention me at all when their are TONS of apus who you don't see fight? Oh yea, because you wanna instigate problems because of our conflicting PPU views. Grow up. :rolleyes:

And btw, op fights aren't the only pvp, kthx.

Originally posted by CarniFlex
people still play pluto?

rofl

Originally posted by MayhemMike
hrmm, That 0/2 noob is the best player i saw in the game, with Pete the Psi's support he can kill all.

See how stupid that sounds :rolleyes:

haha, god this thread is funny already.

Originally posted by Tupac
Delloda, Zelena, Nem_2k, i would say shadow dancer if he didnt zone so much.. , LuCiD

Another smartass comment. And you don't zone tupac? I've made you and several of your clan members zone many times. You see me talking shit about it? When I make you zone you see me come out to the other side and say "omfg u stupid lololo keep zoning". No because that's dumb. What about that time at battle dome during the event where we attacked each other and you GRed away, you saw me talking shit about that? And when the enemy has a ppu and I don't, I feel about ZERO guilt when I zone. KTHX

I swear, this threads are just flamefests waiting to happen, but for some reason the mods let them stay. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm gonna hafta say that most apus are alike. Sun is right(*spasm*) when he says you also have to look at how they perform in team fights. I fancy myself an awesome teamplayer, despite sun's objections.

But anyways, the only apu that has impressed me so far is Nemesis2_k. He knows how to be a good solo and team apu, much like myself :p.

He's also the only one that consistently gives me trouble as an apu.

I also count attitude when I say these things. And nemesis2k has NEVER talked shit to me, and vice versa. Omg wow an enemy on pluto who is skilled and doesn't talk shit? Yes I know, they do exist. Usually if I kill him or he kills me, we stay completely silent.

Continuing on my rant. Alot of apus are bad teamplayers. They charge in, they don't take cover when losing s/d, and they don't take full advantage of antibuff. I consider those 3 things to be very important. Oh yea, some other stuff. Some apus keep moving and stay mobile through-out the whole fight. Personally, I have yet to see an apu who antibuffs as much as I do. And I don't know why. I drop apus in op wars so easy because I antibuff them asap. I mean, why waste time hitting another guy through his shield? That's like 15 shots. :p

Ok enough rant. :p

One last thing. Talking shit as if you aren't guilty either, is just beyond hilarious. :lol:

Candaman
08-01-04, 18:16
I have never fought a full battle with Nemesis_2k but from what i've seen but i would have to say Delloda when he's on (one a year) and Haxor*** he is deadly and uses his head which a hell of a lot of people don't do

N1n3
08-01-04, 19:05
it was me b4 I quit nc.. eric cobalt .p the living curse of rlp ^^