PDA

View Full Version : Hmm problem?

Moofausa
08-01-04, 01:32
Well, since the second time ive re-isntalled in two days this bug where it says : Loading Content but i dont get the log in screen is starting to fucking piss me off extreemly...wondering if anyone else has been getting this problem and if KK will actually do something about it... if it keeps up one more person will quit

Nidhogg
08-01-04, 01:45
Describe what you're getting in more detail please.

N

L0KI
08-01-04, 01:48
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Describe what you're getting in more detail please.

N

What he said ^^

When do u get the error message? At what stage?

Moofausa
08-01-04, 01:52
don't get error messsage, say this : I start up Neocron and pressed start then its going through preveiws and then it just stops there saying Loading Content on the bottom left corner of my screen and just is there forever then i have to reinstall everytime this happens...

Moofausa
08-01-04, 02:27
rawr...this is gay

Flea
08-01-04, 02:31
blub.

Lenard
08-01-04, 02:31
Its a problem with his terrain.pak file, whats happening is after the movies play it just stays at the loading content screen. The login box doesn't pop up.

Is your OS either Win98 or Win2k?

It's taken some people over a half hour to get it to work. If you just leave the load screen up and go watch tv it should have the login screen up by the time you come back after like a few minutes.

Moofausa
08-01-04, 02:35
Win2k

Lenard
08-01-04, 02:39
Yeah I thought so, there's only really two things you can possibly do. 1 involves buying WinXP. And the other way takes a really long time.

The other way I am talking about is renaming your terrain.pak and wolds.pak to something else like 1terrain.pak and 1worlds.pak. Then running the file checker and it will flag all of the files that are contained in those pak files for download. Now you run the patcher and it will download all those files from the patch server. So now instead of trying to grab files from the pak files and gibbing out, your NC client will grab individual files cuz they wont be in pak form. I warn you though, download time will take a couple days. I'm not exagerating that length of time either.

Moofausa
08-01-04, 02:39
takes less time pressing : cancel account then waiting for it to load

Lenard
08-01-04, 02:41
Awesome dude!! Cya later imo!

Flea
08-01-04, 02:41
It happens to me whenever I go on the forum first, then boot up nc, i just restart my WINDOWS XP (x-treme pieceoshit) and it works fine

joran420
08-01-04, 02:57
try clossing all uneeded proccessses in your task manager that worked for meh man...i think this is actually trying to load content and it runs out of memory