PDA

View Full Version : Let FA and TG keep their homes..

[TgR]KILLER
07-01-04, 23:49
Here it is.. a callout for all True FA and TG.. what u think of the change with DOY ? we'r gonna lose our homes.. TH and the Canyon will be bloody OPs

what u think ? good idea or bad idea..

Sefran
07-01-04, 23:51
I think its good , cause it doesnt take long to drive/walk from TH or TG to NeoCron so more distance more realism.

Opar
07-01-04, 23:51
No. Otherwise it would be simply Crahn, DoY and maybe ANarchy Breed/Tsunami in DoY.

Mr Friendly
07-01-04, 23:53
hell yeah, seriously, especially since crahn is about to backstab TG in the storyline.....it doesnt make any sense to keep their HQ in crahn's :\

superfresh
07-01-04, 23:59
Where did y'all hear about this?

Ferabukoo
08-01-04, 00:00
no.. TH is now an official NDA primary op

[TgR]KILLER
08-01-04, 00:06
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
no.. TH is now an official NDA primary op

Nda can kick my..

errr.. accept the war ingame pls ^^

btw the info is @ top..

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86805

Lethys
08-01-04, 00:19
I totally agree with Killer because:

1. I don't know about TGs, but I refuse to share my HQ with another faction, and I know the rest of FA on pluto feel the same. It's one of the main reasons I play FA.

2. FA is meant to be an independant faction. A change like this would take that away.

3. TH is imo the coolest place in the NC world.

4. if TG and FA lose their homes, it's only fair that CM get moved to NC.

5. FA is a neutral faction, and it should stay that way. If it does not, I will leave the faction, and for the reason below, I would consider leaving the game.

6. It's another small step towards making this a two-sided fight. One of the things I love about this game is all the different alliances and wars, leading to split loyalties etc. I do NOT want to see it turn into just a fight between NC and DOY. If you want to do that, why not just have two factions?

Mumblyfish
08-01-04, 00:20
You want to keep Tech Haven? Defend it.

Problem solved.

KimmyG
08-01-04, 00:21
Games changed live with.

This I think simplifies the game and makes it better your on one side or the other.

[TgR]KILLER
08-01-04, 00:25
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
You want to keep Tech Haven? Defend it.

Problem solved.

sure if u make 200 madppl come defend TH vs 200 TT 100 CS and loads of others trying to get in

Archeus
08-01-04, 00:27
Originally posted by Lethys
*snip*

Exactly.

Kicking the angels out of TH is like pissing all over everyone who plays an Angel. Loads fought and died in TH to protect it, and now that we have defenses it is finally turning into a city and now you want to kick us out?! o_O

4. if TG and FA lose their homes, it's only fair that CM get moved to NC.

Yes.

Jest
08-01-04, 00:27
In one way it kinda sucks for FA/TG, in other it kicks some serious ass. :p

sanityislost
08-01-04, 00:55
Well ive been FA for most of retail and defended it from countless rades and dont see why we should be kicked out of our home. FA(pluto) has the most role players than any other faction and we get our inspiration from TH and the fact that we are neutral. being kicked out of TH and forced to live in DoY is like shitting on everything [TgR] and the rest of the FA clans have worked hard on for months.

Mumblyfish
08-01-04, 01:03
You're not being kicked out. Just if you want to keep it you're going to have to fight for it. If you do get kicked out it's because other faction's have been stronger than you. If that's the case, it makes better sense (roleplay-wise) that you have to retreat into the desert.

Military Ten
08-01-04, 01:10
DoY better have lvling places when I create a DoY n00b. I"m not running anywhere...wait..cut that...Neocron will be KOS to all :lol: oh well i might not even go DoY. VOTE YES FOR REGANT. >3333 REGANT PWNZ j00 ALL.but seriously, Thiwwy was talkign to one of the GMs and he told me, even tho Thiwwy is a complete liar sometimes, the GM told him making rumors about DoY and putting DoY on the map is just a way to make more money off of us and to keep us playing cuz they cant finish DoY..so DoY might not even come out.. DONT BAN ME IT WAS THIWWYS IDEAR. :eek:

El_MUERkO
08-01-04, 01:14
Think ur jumping the gun there Killer MJS was just suggesting possible futures for TH & TG Canyon,

Ascension
08-01-04, 01:16
Also.. City Mercs arnt moving anywhere.. kthnx :D

Marx
08-01-04, 01:21
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
You're not being kicked out. Just if you want to keep it you're going to have to fight for it. If you do get kicked out it's because other faction's have been stronger than you. If that's the case, it makes better sense (roleplay-wise) that you have to retreat into the desert.

Exactly.

From what he said, it's not that you're getting the cold boot, you still have the places. They've yet to decide whether or not to make them like OP's...

The simple idea is that the HQ's have been moved to DoY... So that lil' sector in TH 2 will now be in DoY.

ONOZ.

:confused:

sanityislost
08-01-04, 01:25
Originally posted by Marx
Exactly.

From what he said, it's not that you're getting the cold boot, you still have the places. They've yet to decide whether or not to make them like OP's...

The simple idea is that the HQ's have been moved to DoY... So that lil' sector in TH 2 will now be in DoY.

ONOZ.

:confused:

YES BUT WE ARE A NEUTRAL FACTION WE DONT WANT TO BE IN DOY ITS NOT JUST ABOUT BEING KICKED OUT OF TH

•Super|\|ova•
08-01-04, 01:27
I don't know what to answer. Sure it would be great to stay in our homes (TG/FA) but on the other hand this change will add much to the game and might make some serious interest in it.

Marx
08-01-04, 01:43
Originally posted by sanityislost
YES BUT WE ARE A NEUTRAL FACTION WE DONT WANT TO BE IN DOY ITS NOT JUST ABOUT BEING KICKED OUT OF TH

There's no such thing as neutrality.

As such, your four dudes are in DoY.

sux.

gostly
08-01-04, 02:01
i think it's a good idea...it'll give something more to do in this bloody game...i dont see the problem really...he said their would multiple hack terminals...or atleast if i remember right...so dont let an enemy hack'em all...defend it fffs...quit bitching before it's even been officially announced...he said they were thinking about it, not that they were gunna do it for sure...ffs :rolleyes:

[TgR]KILLER
08-01-04, 02:18
put hack terms in DOY in NC and in MB to then.. if u screw 1 party screw em all

joran420
08-01-04, 02:24
hehehe I cant wait to own TH :P

Marx
08-01-04, 02:25
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
put hack terms in DOY in NC and in MB to then.. if u screw 1 party screw em all

Like gostly said, we don't even know what the hells going on.

Even so, it's not your decision and I bet there are lots of FA on other servers who like the idea.

Therefore, this thread is unwarranted.

Jest
08-01-04, 02:40
Well when I heard DoY factions are moving to DoY I was actually annoyed. I like Pepper Park and I could care less about getting some BD areas in DoY. I think the best thing to do is to wait and see how it turns out.

Seeing as how all DoY factions will probably be nuetral/allied, I think we can do our best to hold TH for FA. ;)

jernau
08-01-04, 02:55
I really, really hate this idea. It makes no sense at all.

Mumblyfish
08-01-04, 02:57
You know, maybe this will mean playing TG or FA will be a different experience to another faction. You don't fight over piddly little ops. You have a homeland to defend. I personally would LOVE to have that opportunity, where my faction gets a totally different game to everyone else.

Oh well.

Nidhogg
08-01-04, 03:29
Closed at thread starter's request.

N