PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem

nonamebrandeggs
07-01-04, 21:26
With my NC.

It seems to ALWAYS be clicking fire _ONLY_ in Neocron. My gun is just CONSTANTLY firing. So I bound fire to "P," and my trigger finger stopped having spasms. But no one shoots with "P." My mouse is working fine in all other situations, and it doesn't constantly click on things when I'm in RPOS mode.

I'm utterly baffled. If this post was about cows then the word utterly would be quite comical. Unfortunatly this post is not about cows.

Sanch0s
07-01-04, 21:32
I had something like that but only when i reinstalled and the defaults became the well.....defaults.

I dont know if this is similar but when u configure the keyboard and shit to how u like it it uses both of them as options, i kept clicking on boxes. So i just went back to options hit enter or whatever it is so that i could re do it again so i only had one option to do each thing.

•Super|\|ova•
07-01-04, 21:47
I thought you had quit NC for good o_O

PsiCorps
07-01-04, 21:49
Atleast you admit you HAVE a problem :P

nonamebrandeggs
07-01-04, 22:23
Originally posted by •Super|\|ovaE
I thought you had quit NC for good o_O

Well, my account still has some milage on it. And well... you know how it is... you just can't resist...

PsiCorps
07-01-04, 22:26
gimmie your EA acct tbh

Rade
07-01-04, 22:27
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
I'm utterly baffled. If this post was about cows then the word utterly would be quite comical. Unfortunatly this post is not about cows.

:lol: Thanks I needed that.