PDA

View Full Version : Log in problem

lockwoodx
07-01-04, 21:11
Hey my room mate is having a log in problem.

He just started his account and installed neocron today, he made his character on uranus and the game crashed not even 15 minutes after he started to play.

This discouraged him but he was willing to try more so when he tried to log back in he could not. it told him 8 times in a row his password was incorrect.

He knows it's case sensative.

He even went to thier web site and asked them to send him his password again to confirm.

He still cannot log in and he's extremely pissed, he's checking neocron's web site right now on his computer to look for support but if he can't resolve this soon I doubt he will ever want to play.

Can anyone offer advice about this issue? Has this happened to people before? Is being unable to log in a "known issue"?

Thanks

Deanus_willis
07-01-04, 21:15
my dad had this problem when he started, he made his account but it wouldn't let him in. Went to his account page and his password had been changed. No hack or anything. just different password. maybe this is the problem. :confused:

hudsonbeck
07-01-04, 21:20
get him to type his password in the username field.
Sometimes keys arn't working or if its a laptop... maybe the numlock is on and it is typing a number instead of the letter. THis way he knows his password is typed correctly.

Hudson

Archeus
07-01-04, 21:24
I think KK added an option to stop people brute forcing the password (I recall seeing a post), so it could be the lockout kicking in.