PDA

View Full Version : 5 Char Server For DOY

Babes
07-01-04, 18:26
Should KK make the 4 char server a 5 char server for the Release of DOY.

As alot of people have 4 near capped or capped chars it gives them the option of creating a CHAR in DOY without a Massive Swing in Faction.

Just an Idea

hudsonbeck
07-01-04, 18:34
damn... i didnt thisnk of that.
I got 8 nearcaped characters (no open slot) and could never possible delete one of them. I really dont want to buy a 3rd account:(

Hudson

Stigmata
07-01-04, 18:35
no, if you want to make a new char in DOy re-roll one or get another account.

+ if people buy a second account = more money for KK and hopefully better service and staffing

edit/ p.s hudson check your pm's

Rith
07-01-04, 18:38
if you wanna go DOY then go DOY... why do you have to re-roll? I imagine if you kill enough city folk your symp will be high enough with them in no time...

if you wanna have 5 chars in different factions then buy a 2nd account and give KK some lovin

ezza
07-01-04, 18:47
if people are TG FA CS BD or CM i would expect they will have positive DOY factions symp.

PivWan
07-01-04, 18:47
Another possibility, but only if you want to test DoY:

Create a char on remaining servers (Venus and german ones).

•Super|\|ova•
07-01-04, 19:06
Rather make every server 1 char server.

Rith
07-01-04, 19:09
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•

lmao

I'm personally quite glad there's a little place we can hole up 1-char purists (and their 5 accounts)

naimex
07-01-04, 19:14
there has been talk about raising caps on all chars with BDoY

Leebzie
07-01-04, 19:52
And god help you if you play on the one char servers...

t0tt3
07-01-04, 20:07
OMG nooooo make it 6 chars or even more.....
Do you wanna have a char for every thing? Just reroll ffs.

msdong
07-01-04, 20:12
on way. even 4 char is to much.
after one year of play i would prefer a max 2 char server.
one char is cool but only with the right ppl. pluto roxx

Nvidia
07-01-04, 20:28
LOL! And you think Saturn's economy is bad? Why do you think the economy on 4 char servers is so much worse than the economy on 1-char servers?

It's because everyone can afford to make a tradeskiller, or two, or 3. If you can make 3, well sir, you have enough people to do the APC "exploit*". On a 1-char server, the trust factor between people you don't know is not great enough to manufacture APCs. That's why there's a few OVERLY-rich people, but the economy hasn't been ruined yet.

*-I consider the making of APCs and selling them with a barter an exploit because if you get your system down right, you can make TONS of money in no time. I doubt KK designed it to be like that, but know them, they'd rather leave in a known issue like that instead of fix it. :rolleyes:

Looking at how Saturn currently sits at an economic standpoint, I would HATE to start on a 4 char server. I couldn't even begin to imagine how hard it is for a noob to get started on a 4-Char server.

And now you people want a 5-Char server? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sanityislost
07-01-04, 20:41
OK OK i hate this idea if i had it my way they would be no 4 char servers, however if u wanted another char instead of paying for another account you would pay a small addition fee for an xtra char upto of ur account fee

Mr_Snow
07-01-04, 21:47

Nice one and fuck over the people with 4 or 8 capped characters on their servers, Im sure they would all stay around for DOY ( yeah right).

Judge
07-01-04, 21:49
Yay... you have to love some of the elitist plutonians thinking that their one slot server is best beacuse of it. When a large majority of them have extra accounts anyway. :rolleyes:

But back to the idea. No. If you want more characters then you should pay extra to KK, either they make a new scheme where you get extra characters per extra £XX per month or you buy another account.

•Super|\|ova•
07-01-04, 21:49
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Nice one and fuck over the people with 4 or 8 capped characters on their servers, Im sure they would all stay around for DOY ( yeah right).

My pleasure.

Hayato
07-01-04, 21:51
I like 1 char servers but a 2 char server would be a good blance 1 fighter 1 R&D char

Mr_Snow
07-01-04, 21:52
My pleasure.

ha yes KK lose maybe a third or more paying customers how long do you think they can afford to keep pluto running?

Marx
07-01-04, 22:07
No, negetive, nein, non, geen, não, нет, ingen.

•Super|\|ova•
07-01-04, 22:16
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
ha yes KK lose maybe a third or more paying customers how long do you think they can afford to keep pluto running?

Well, you just keep wondering that one.

ichinin
07-01-04, 22:40
Originally posted by Hayato
I like 1 char servers but a 2 char server would be a good blance 1 fighter 1 R&D char

Agree, would b nice to have 2 chars on it (pluto); 1 tradeskiller and one rarehunter char.

t0tt3
08-01-04, 12:26
Hmm 2 chars... then most plutonians would have 4 or 6 chars :lol:

:rolleyes:

Original monk
08-01-04, 12:41
i allready have 8 chars running around on saturn and i have 4 open slots left so it aint exactly necessary for me ... but still every extra slot we get is coowl for me :)

Im afraid everyone goes doy so we dont have anyone to fight with anymore hehe

Btw i voted for the babes i dont like you option yust because i tought it was funny so i pushed it lol :P but i still like ya alot babes :) yust so ya know

yeah give us some extra slots :P

@Nvidia: im sorryz but thats shit: 90% of the so called plutonians have a resser, constructor and barter anyway :P i have 1 noobapu on pluto (he can res a bit) and 2 free slots left for if i wonna make a barter and constructor :P

El_MUERkO
08-01-04, 12:44
i think the masses have spoken, 5 char servers blow slightly more then 4 char servers