PDA

View Full Version : Wrong or just me?!?! [APU]

t0tt3
07-01-04, 15:43
Ok I am pissed... I was on a peeekaaay spree in MB last night and saw a 50/50 spider.

A friend where behind me and I wasted 8!!!!!! <---- 8 HL:s on it then it died.

Count that up should be like avg on 600 * 8 = 4800 dmg O_o
Dont think they got much HP.

It seems that the server doesnt count all the HL:s I shoot and thats really anoying, any feedback from other APUs that seen it.

PvM issue runners still falls like flies so do I :D

Spex
07-01-04, 15:57
Maybe its just your casting frequency coupled with the delay between server and client ...

Anyway I have seen very small mobs surviving über-damage from APUs and other sources ... without a scratch! The question here is: was my client lying to me or does the server miscalculate some stuff (internal overflows)?

t0tt3
07-01-04, 16:00
happends to me to.. alot :rolleyes:
stinky droms that can hadle 1500 dmg :D

Btw.. I almost cap my HL unbuffed with 620% dmg and 100 RoF.

Original monk
07-01-04, 16:21
and that aint all: they do insane damage since they upgraded the spiderbots at techhaven .. they also crawl soo freakin fast its crazy.

Plus the fact that they spot you from about 3700 meter ...

spiderbots are my biggest fear if im hunting WB with my monk, when i see one it has to die first otherwise i die :P

when im fighting a wb and a spider attacks me i stand 1 meter behind the warbot to seek fo shelter :P the warbot cant hurt me alot but that spider yust cuts true me like a hot knife true butter LoL

MjukisDjur
07-01-04, 16:23
Did it take you 4 sec to fire those shots off?

Them spiders are pretty cool these days :)

Cyphor
07-01-04, 16:49
it might be lag, it took me 5 fire apocs to kill a rat yesterday :p

t0tt3
07-01-04, 16:51
LOOOOL I AM SOOOO PISSED!!!!
Ok thought to my selfe lets cap that f**ing HL for once and for that I need PA 3...

I get all things except the tank PA and chitin.

Goes to MB and get ganked from the guards great :rolleyes:

A enemy "friendly" Biotech runner helps me and buys it I tip with 150 k for his kindness and when I freeload all shit boosters medikits my own PA and looks at this pic whats wrong?

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/070104-apupa.JPG

HOW SHOULD APUS THAT DONT WANNA GET KILLED IN LESS THEN 1 S FROM A GATLING TO CARRY THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg give a vendor our PA:s ASAP!!!!!!!! I getting sick of this shit last time I ever try to get my own PA gonna make some stupid tank run it for me O_o

Well add - 0.3 * 20 for the chitin omg :p im under -5 cant move :(

Shadow Dancer
07-01-04, 16:54
I haven't had any probs. And yes I think it's time monk pa becomes store-bought. Well maybe not a STORE, but the NPC should just sell it already ffs.

LTA
07-01-04, 17:01
Originally posted by t0tt3

HOW SHOULD APUS THAT DONT WANNA GET KILLED IN LESS THEN 1 S FROM A GATLING TO CARRY THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg give a vendor our PA:s ASAP!!!!!!!! I getting sick of this shit last time I ever try to get my own PA gonna make some stupid tank run it for me O_o

Well add - 0.3 * 20 for the chitin omg :p im under -5 cant move :(

Toodle out to Escador..... get a support buff gogu your heavy weights and lug the power amour or throw it across the floor till you reach the gogu :D

t0tt3
07-01-04, 17:06
toss it around a armour for 200 k =/ bha why not throw all u techs in P1 and log on to a alt to ress them O_o

I hate PPU:s :p Dont use them dont need them I am a invincble APU :rolleyes:

Archeus
07-01-04, 17:31
Think rade brought up the same thing about the libby a long time ago and was told that they were shooting too fast for the server to understand what was going on.

Look on the bright side, you can drop warbots in seconds and they have better loot.

t0tt3
07-01-04, 17:38
Originally posted by Archeus
Think rade brought up the same thing about the libby a long time ago and was told that they were shooting too fast for the server to understand what was going on.

Look on the bright side, you can drop warbots in seconds and they have better loot.

Well cant do anything atm rofl

Its like this.... didnt know that he needed a multilightningbolt well... had to gr to PP3 and bought one.

Thought to my self hmm isnt this u blind peeps with?
So w/o of thinking I started to spam it WOW cool!!!!! then I notice my health... "beacause I run around with this silly PA I couldnt have any armour on me" Was on low 34 and I thought wtt o_O ?!?!

Turned around and hmm wheres the yakrama NPC:s? 8|

Looked at my SL -34 YAAAY hahahahaa :angel:

So now I need to camp my apt for 4 years or so.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carinth
07-01-04, 22:01
Try getting a ppu to release a soul cluster. Target a roach/scorpian/other small annoying mob and the soul cluster will be totaly impotent. It will hammer the little mob and not do any damage. Eventualy either the soul cluster will wander away, it will disperse, or it will finnaly get a good hit and kill the mob. On the other hand soul cluster's work very well against warbots or other normal sized mobs.

I understand why roaches would be this way, but the others make no sense ; ) Cockroaches are supposed to survive nuclear fallout, they certainly survive any human attempts to exterminate them.

Strych9
07-01-04, 22:09
My PPU has that trouble (casting so fast some dont register) with his parashock bolt... so its certainly not just APU. :)

Sorin
07-01-04, 22:48
I've kind of noticed it on my APU (only using Holy Energy Halo at the moment). I'll be hunting Launcher Cyclops' and it always seems like they've taken more damage than they should have, that maybe my rof is too high for all the shots to be registering (I remember them talking about this when they lowered the rof on apu from 150 to 105). =/ Sucks.

As for little mobs taking uber damage....one time I was out at Escador on my PE ganking DoY bots, and I saw this little rattle snake. Being as how I kill every mob within reach, no matter how small, I took a shot at it. Nothing happened. Okay, has happened before, let's try again. Again, nothing. Um, hmmm. Okay, let's try this: I unload half a blacksun clip into the little level 6 rattle snake and it's still sitting there like nothing has happened. :wtf: On top of that, I'm taking a LOT of damage, and there are no other mobs in sight. WTF? Relog...........snake was gone and lo and behold a DoY unit appears where the rattlesnake was, and it's missing a bit of health :rolleyes: Gah.

mr murb
07-01-04, 23:46
I have noticed the same problem with small spider bots taking to much damage with my melee tank. Sometimes it takes way to many swings to kill one.

I was going to count swings and compare slow swing rate vs. fast swing rate. but never got around to it.

phunqe
07-01-04, 23:49
Bah why are you getting back on topic now when I started a new topic :p

:D

Ascension
08-01-04, 01:21
About the PA vendor.. I posted about this a few months back.. i got told Monks should have to.. cos there the best class...

It turned into a Monk Bash Festival:rolleyes:

P.s Give us a vendor ;)

ino
08-01-04, 07:34
Well I can tell you it isnt just the apu's that have that "bug" I promise I've swinged my dg at a small spiderbot 30 times one day and the little fucker still kept backing away and nagging on me, now That is annoying.. 30 swings times what 200 dmg per swing.. Yeah I think he should be dead now :). Can be exactly the same on the Big spiderbots too and thoose damn copbots just keeps backing away and the melee dmg doesnt count....