PDA

View Full Version : since u nerfed para u made it ruin neocron (now its overpowerd)

Rjn
06-01-04, 18:00
ok they nerfed para shock which was needed but after the patch wen u nerfed it , u did the worse thing possable to the game thats increased the power 100 fold of para if u get shocked now ( by para halo i must add cause its less nerfed than para in cast time/ mana use ) u die simple as as u cannot move at all u may aswell be 1000 negative load its the same

may i point out kk here are your patch notes that u posted

Patch #193 & 194 Notes
Read on to learn about the changes that come with the retail patches #193 and 194
Attention: The CityAdmin guards inside the Plaza 1 Medicare will open fire on all faction enemies coming through the Genrep! The Plaza 1 GenRep will be unsafe for anti-CA factions!!!

PSI
- Reduced range for Beam spells.
- Increased range on non-beam attack spells.
- Increased range on rare antisanctum spells.
- Reduced damage for Freeze spells, but the effect stays the same.
- Increased mana consumption for Freeze spells.
- Increased cast time for Freeze spells.
- Increased cast time for Resurrection spells.
- Increased cast time and Psi consumption for stun spells.

effects stay the same my arse

lets take a vote

ezza
06-01-04, 18:04
i think they said its a bug and will be fixed

fatwreck
06-01-04, 18:09
they should do a hotfix for it then.... letting this go this long sucks. i hardly ever log now because of it

Nidhogg
06-01-04, 18:12
Thanatos stated that this was a problem in the first post of the patch facts (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84481&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) thread.

N

Rjn
07-01-04, 16:54
put it this way if i get parad know i have a quick sms saying

kill me im not fighting para'd

and stop fighting does this say its liked or not lol

ezza
07-01-04, 17:04
lol i normally have something to say to monks with para(and damage boost for that matter)