PDA

View Full Version : KK, Emotes?

Clownst0pper
06-01-04, 17:43
We all use the 'sex' emote in abundance, and with the inclusion of Bars being the main safe zones, wouldnt it be great if KK added more emotes, instead of the present, 'offensive arm gesture' 'bowing' 'sex'

Like DAoC it should have taunt emotes, where you make a slit across your throat,

It should have an emote where you are handing someone an item.

It should have a dance emote, where you do several dance moves.

We should have a greater array of cheer emotes for those special accosations.

And we definatly need a crying emote!

It would just add to the atmosphere so much more! :angel: :cool: :D

Original monk
06-01-04, 18:01
yeah, dance and cry etc :-O

and also smoke and drink :P

Morganth
06-01-04, 18:06
There should also be one for "Up Yours" and "Fuck Off". And also when both players click "Ok" when trading I think they should shake hands to make it look better.

Clownst0pper
06-01-04, 18:52
Definatly, I wouldnt be suprised if these were part of B: DOY, KK seems to have there heads screwed on..

GM is all we need now :)

Benjie
06-01-04, 19:01
There needs to be a more efficient way of using emotes without spamming the chat channels.

Yeah I know you can use e/sex but people still spam the channels. What if the sex emote lasted twice as long? 1/2 the spam! :p

Anyway, more emotes, YES! I agree completely.

ezza
06-01-04, 19:02
yeah more emotes would be nice

t0tt3
06-01-04, 19:44
More emotes!! :eek:

----> http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif <-----

Maarten
07-01-04, 01:07
A typing emote the NPC's at HQ's use when a runner is using a citycom

bounty
07-01-04, 01:14
Originally posted by Original monk
yeah, dance and cry etc :-O

and also smoke and drink :P

agree 100%, you should be able to have a cig in your mouth at all times, with smoke haze coming off it.

Epzilon
07-01-04, 01:17
/me does the discoduck!

[SP]Ostrich
07-01-04, 01:18
Originally posted by bounty
agree 100%, you should be able to have a cig in your mouth at all times, with smoke haze coming off it.

depicting accurately some peoples rl? :P

Dissenter
07-01-04, 02:34
*waits for macarena dancing tank*

ezza
07-01-04, 02:42
they should stick some eating and drinking emotes into the game i mean theres a whole menu of food and drink but you dont look like you eat it

El Barto
07-01-04, 12:48
STRIPPER EMOTE OF THE WEMON

jj dynomite
07-01-04, 12:52
There could be a lot of new emotes that work with the Brainport RP objects (cigerettes etc.)

Also a channel on in the F1 screen that speaks to nobody so you can type your emote words there would be cool.

*jj takes out a ciggerette (types "smoke" in the new F1 channel) and takes a drag out of his stogie.*

jj

Jeros82
07-01-04, 14:38
Do I need to cast Haz. Resist 3 first before I light my sigaret or not? All Emotes would be fun, as long as it don't include a toss off emote everything's fine with me :)

Sundiver
07-01-04, 18:17
Originally posted by Dissenter
*waits for macarena dancing tank*

OT: Had to comment on your sig.. Pulp fiction fan? BTW - I KNOW for sure Iv'e seen that emote in some MMO, seriously. It was most likely either AO or Project Entropia (which has more emotes than probably any other MMO out there yet, too bad the game itself SUCKS).

Duder
07-01-04, 18:21
WE CANT HAVE SMOKES, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WHY WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Right, you can strippers, you can have violence, you can have steroids and performance and body enhancing drugs, but you cant have a cigarette, eating and drinking emotes heheheh.

GT_Rince
07-01-04, 18:53
Originally posted by El Barto
STRIPPER EMOTE OF THE WEMON

Bart - what's a WEMON dude? :D

L3m0n
07-01-04, 19:01
Originally posted by Duder
WE CANT HAVE SMOKES, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WHY WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Thought there was an age limit?:confused:

Clownst0pper
07-01-04, 20:21
The Games age limit is 18 in germany...

Gungnir
07-01-04, 20:32
--

Great idea...
Perhaps a sneezing, coughing, choking emots as well.

--
Gungnir

Flea
08-01-04, 02:54
also an emote for whenever you say fa**** to show you point your gun at your face and empty 5 clips into it.

ZoneVortex
08-01-04, 08:06
helllla days on the helllla more emotes

jj dynomite
08-01-04, 08:45
Originally posted by Gungnir
--

Great idea...
Perhaps a sneezing, coughing, choking emots as well.

--
Gungnir

That would be soo cool. If i had an old man body type...i could sit in the bar weezing and coughing....just sitting in my underware

I could finally become the dirty old man i wanted to be.

ZoneVortex
08-01-04, 16:49
that's one thing i like about FFXI is the emotes! it really brings it to life

for anyone who doesn't play you can do things like...
(the effect of the emote changes depending on whether you've targetted someone or are simply doin it into the air)

salute (par exemple, "Zone salutes." or "Zone salutes Carl"
bow (Zone bows. or Zone bows respectively to Carl"
sit (Puts your character into a relaxed state )
cry
comfort
psyche (psyches up for battle)
slap
poke
point (directions, in general, at a person)
stare

that's all i can think of right now but there are about 30 or more different emotes like that, very cool.

hmm yes but true there s not a sex emote :eek:

Jest
08-01-04, 16:55
Yah would like to see more emotes. Typing when using the CityCom was a good one. Different dance moves would definitely be the win.

/dance 1
/dance 2
/dance 3
/dance <--- would do a random move

Something like that. Smoking would be so freacking awesome. Maybe with that emote you could set a time up to a minute for it

/smoke 45 <--- would do smoke emote for 45 seconds

Crying and laughing emotes would be nice too.

ZoneVortex
08-01-04, 17:01
how about more sex emotes?

we could have your guy lay down on the round and start hammering the floor

or we could have your char reach down and spank the general area in front of him while screaming 'get em! get em!" and rocking back and forth violently. y'know?

maybe have your chars give the "O" face during sexual emotes. you know? "o, o, ooo, o"

Jest
08-01-04, 17:26
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
how about more sex emotes?

we could have your guy lay down on the round and start hammering the floor

or we could have your char reach down and spank the general area in front of him while screaming 'get em! get em!" and rocking back and forth violently. y'know?

maybe have your chars give the "O" face during sexual emotes. you know? "o, o, ooo, o" Or maybe they just whip it out and do some 5 on 1 lovin'. Uhhhhhh.......no. :eek:

jj dynomite
08-01-04, 19:10
Not that it should get implemented into NC, but AC has that sweet YMCA emote with the lights around the char. while he's doing the dance.