PDA

View Full Version : wtf?

tomparadox
06-01-04, 17:19
Why is there an athletics drop on HC PA? It’s not like the guns don’t slow you down enough. There’s not one on melee PA. So why put it on tank PA?

Pleas also get rid of the ugly colors of HC pa. level 3 is gray it looks like nOObs PA use to. Why not make it like gold or something other than gray. Level 4 is black. Witch looks sort of ok.

•Super|\|ova•
06-01-04, 17:22
Originally posted by tomparadox
Why is there an athletics drop on HC PA? It’s not like the guns don’t slow you down enough. There’s not one on melee PA. So why put it on tank PA?

Exactly. This needs to be changed.

Clownst0pper
06-01-04, 17:26
Er, im in two minds whether to have -athletics on the tank PA.

In some situtations the PA as a roleplay type armour is heavy, reducing your speed.

But on the flip side, the Melee PA, PE,Spy,Monk are all PA, which dont criple you as much.

Its become to the point where no one uses it as its basically a waist of time, as over speccing isnt worth it. :(

Original monk
06-01-04, 17:32
and while youre at it the reduction of the staminadrain is coowl but as neocron players are never satisfied enough :P a littlebit more reduction of the staminadrain would be nice, so atleast i can run a bit more while shooting speedgatling or sumthing :P

its not like its tank-o-cron allready or again...

Stigmata
06-01-04, 17:43
its not like its tank-o-cron allready or again

i dont know....go fight TT on saturn, 12 tanks 5 PPU's

Clownst0pper
06-01-04, 17:51
i dont know....go fight TT on saturn, 12 tanks 5 PPU's

The Black Cartels got loads, but weve had ours ages!

Might as well, there versatile close up and for AOE offensives.

Stigmata, good to c you back man :)

ezza
06-01-04, 17:55
onyl normally wear my on occasions, as its not really worth having on tbh with the -ath easier to slap the VK armour on, if it had no - on the ath i might actually wear my PA, but until the benefit outways the negetive i aint wearing it

tomparadox
06-01-04, 18:23
In some situtations the PA as a roleplay type armour is heavy, reducing your speed.

But on the flip side, the Melee PA, PE,Spy,Monk are all PA, which dont criple you as much.

this is exactly my point. and if you switch to melee PA you dont even cap your CS with buffs on because of the reduce HC thing. i dont even ware PA in pvp anymore. i ware like titan armor or something ( im from TS and retail i ware titan on TS and D4 on retail ). and also pleas fix that gray looks like crap in my opinyion.

Parappa
06-01-04, 18:24
Change the -ath to -agi. Would be a nice boost IMO.

tomparadox
06-01-04, 18:32
Change the -ath to -agi. Would be a nice boost IMO.

-agi wouldent be that bad sens if you do it right you can get about 125 in it.

naimex
06-01-04, 18:39
OMG yes make HC pa drain agl instead of ath :D then i can have 100+ tc and 70-80+ agl with pa4 not to mention 90+ atl =D =D w00t w00t !!!! NIIIIIIIICE !! implement implement implement implement implement implement implement implement implement

Spoon
06-01-04, 23:48
Originally posted by ezza
onyl normally wear my on occasions, as its not really worth having on tbh with the -ath easier to slap the VK armour on, if it had no - on the ath i might actually wear my PA, but until the benefit outways the negetive i aint wearing it

bahhh...

I thought I was the only non-cookie-cutter VK wearing Tank around......

But yeah, the only thing Tank PA is good for is strutting around plaza....

I do wear for Doom Harbinger runs, though, but that's once in a blue moon.....

Rieper
07-01-04, 05:24
you thought you were the only tank who wore VK o_O

sorry, what server are you from?

J. Folsom
07-01-04, 11:47
This is an apple, that's a pear next to the apple.
Now since next to that apple, there's a pear, the peach next to this apple must obviously actually be a pear.

... What?

Edit: Before this get's reported as spam, what I mean to say is: Just because one thing is something for a tank, doesn't mean all things for tanks have to basically be the same.

Stigmata
07-01-04, 11:51
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
The Black Cartels got loads, but weve had ours ages!

Might as well, there versatile close up and for AOE offensives.

Stigmata, good to c you back man :)

o_O ive never left ??? what made you think i had ever gone away

El Barto
07-01-04, 12:14
There is the athletics drop because of it being a big heavy thing. Also, they shouldn't bring back coloured PA, but instead let you colour your own PA and let that colour stay there, even when you zone, die or GR.

Filth
07-01-04, 14:58
u cant expect to have all things good ceom to you as a hc tank... melee tanks are ment to be fast thay half to run at a target.... you dont you can blow them up from a distance stop complaning.. your still faster then me (spy)

after all how fair would it be to see a hc tank going as fast a a melee tank runing past you with a cursed soul out krist sake i think i may wet my self lol.