PDA

View Full Version : Crahn OZ Appts

Dissenter
06-01-04, 12:42
AS you know, Crahn, and for that matter, all OZ appts are located in sec 1.

Now from a RP point of view this makes no sense to me, its far away from both Crahn HQs, whereas pretty much all other faction appts are located either near or in their HQ (TG and FA).

Today I remembered that in OZ 3 there are infact 4 unused Lifts for appts with Gogus near them. To me this would make a lot more logical place to put Crahn appts. Its 1 zone away from the Crahn Abbey, and only 2 zones from the PP Crahn HQ.

Good idea, bad idea?

Also, i realise the appts may completely change with the coming of DoY and the changes with Anti - City factions.

Tratos
06-01-04, 12:45
Your right....o_O

bloody good point that, thing is, i bet with DOY like youve sed this will change and Crahn will most likly start in DOY.....i wonder if the way anti city folk start will changew also....o_O :confused:

~T

Dissenter
06-01-04, 12:47
Most likely as there are screenshots of the New Crahn Church.

But for now, until DoY is out (whenever that may be), I really do think my point makes sense.

Heavyporker
06-01-04, 16:47
OMFG.... I gotta go check OZ 3 then... if its true.. then, fuck, yes, put the Crahn guys into those apt lifts.

Just make it so that the "crummy OZ starter apt" sold by the BD fences stay in OZ 1...

Crahn newbs would get the ones in OZ 3...

jernau
06-01-04, 17:36
Should be easy to change. After all a bush 20 miles from NC can send you to a plaza apt :p

Voted Yes.

Stigmata
06-01-04, 17:46
CRAHN
2 zoning's and a train to get to crahn hq from the APT's

BIOTECH

plaza 3 apt 4 zones and a train to get to the hq

jernau
06-01-04, 17:57
Originally posted by stigmata
CRAHN
2 zoning's and a train to get to crahn hq from the APT's

BIOTECH

plaza 3 apt 4 zones and a train to get to the hq

4 zones OR a train you mean?

Don't BT start in VR? Been a long, long time since I rolled one so I cant remember.

Dissenter
06-01-04, 20:21
The difference though stig is that all you have to do is stroll through zonez protected by guards and Copbots.

In OZ there arent even faction guards.

Candaman
07-01-04, 12:40
Crahn will be moving to DoY so no crappy ghey OZ apartments for us anymore

El Barto
07-01-04, 12:46
Damn right!

07-01-04, 13:01
Dont recall seeing the lifts in this zone (so I'll have to check to sate my curiosity) but the idea is a good one

mystery8
07-01-04, 13:51
So long as they remove the Poisonous Plants that spawn in the GoGo's and on the bridge in that area..

Though it might be pretty funny to see a new player run out of their apartment for the first time to get ambushed by a giant plant... :D

Dissenter
07-01-04, 19:36
well seeing as the OZ is supposed to be 'dangerous' it would make more sense.