PDA

View Full Version : The top tanks on Pluto

Oryx
06-01-04, 09:48
Who do you think is a good tank (doesnt have to be PK friendly, could be a nice guy, etc)

Hmm, I'm gonna Pic Xio, he is a nice fella and can duel pretty well, and Kayne, fought beside him in FF dueled him and he whopped me...and Tupac... Oo, good guy none the less.

How about you people?

Psychoninja
06-01-04, 09:50
Recent tanks?
I'd have to say Kayne, he puts up a good fight.

Benjie
06-01-04, 09:51
Faction Guards.

Psycho_Soldier
06-01-04, 09:53
Eh nevermind its's kind of hard to name name's because everyone has there good days and bad days and some are better than the others. Ill name some good ones I know. Xio, EviLEyE, and Kayne.

Spectra260
06-01-04, 10:06
i think pluto saw its best tanks in Tank-O-Cron

:D

Ascension
06-01-04, 10:19
I gotta say ive seen a few good tanks.. But i aint gonna post em ;)

Psychoninja
06-01-04, 10:27
Originally posted by Spectra260
i think pluto saw its best tanks in Tank-O-Cron

:D

Yeah, now it's more like, who's the best PPU :p

Tupac
06-01-04, 11:04
Best tanks! Vet the Vindicator, Smokey, Xio, Remus, Kayne, Cheb EyE i mean Snake EYE :p Xcalibur, psycho soldier, Evil eye

Shadow Dancer
06-01-04, 11:06
Out of the tanks who actually play, only Xio and Kayne have given me a real run for my money. IMO of course.

Archeus
06-01-04, 11:06
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Yeah, now it's more like, who's the best PPU :p

Two more weeks it will be who is the best PE :p

bounty
06-01-04, 11:21
megaman

Original monk
06-01-04, 11:25
Originally posted by bounty
megaman

he doesnt even deserve a mentioning ... altough i dont play pluto ... better call em miniman ...

shizly wizzly izzles

Mumblyfish
06-01-04, 11:35
Captain Kirk
Stabby McFace

bounty
06-01-04, 11:42
Originally posted by Original monk
he doesnt even deserve a mentioning ... altough i dont play pluto ... better call em miniman ...

shizly wizzly izzles

haha you ran right into that one, i knew it would piss people off.

Rento Webex
06-01-04, 12:29
Captain Kirk, Stabby McFace, Remus

Archeus
06-01-04, 12:52
Originally posted by Rento Webex
Captain Kirk, Stabby McFace, Remus

I think the question was the best, not the most annoying.

Mumblyfish
06-01-04, 13:00
Dude, Remus is the OWN. His aim is just batshit crazy. I've never seen so many plasma shots connect...

Jealous?

MindMaze
06-01-04, 13:07
I won't post any names because people will get all mad at me for not mentioning them. I'll just say that there is no such thing as 'best' because everybody has his/her own unique playstyle. Some people just can't win against certain others, yet can beat other people who have beaten those others before o_O. Not to mention everybody has good and bad days, so it's hard to judge people's true potentials.

There is one tank, whose full potential I've seen, and that tank is parad0x. So I'll have to say that, out of every tank on pluto, parad0x is/was the best . :)

deac
06-01-04, 13:08
yea right remus ownz when he dont get a power failure ;)

kayne is the boss right now

Anna
06-01-04, 13:36
tankocron:
megaman, shotgun, pitspawn, aahz, parad0x, finl, me *ahem*

now:
no clue really, but ive seen serve put up quite a fight lately

ps i made a new tank on a friends account, when im more or less capped ill put her back into the fight and we shall see :D

Lucjan
06-01-04, 14:07
Originally posted by MindMaze

There is one tank, whose full potential I've seen, and that tank is parad0x. So I'll have to say that, out of every tank on pluto, parad0x is/was the best . :)

Definetly, there is no tank like him anymore :(

Candaman
06-01-04, 14:16
ummm

Kayne, Xcalibur, Remus, Tupac, Xio

to name but a few but then again u don't see many fight all the time

Captain Kirk
06-01-04, 15:07
Id hav to say kayne atm, but stabby mcface gave us guys a good run for our money in mb the other night... melee p0wa :D

Barak
06-01-04, 15:35
kayne?... lol... he finally gotten good then?.. bout sodding time

Vampire222
06-01-04, 15:35
melee is bitching dangerous lately... i think tupac ownz and snake eye / anima / fenix / nish / myself offcourse :P

Glyc
06-01-04, 15:39
][)ank gets my vote. from pluto and saturn and mars

SeXeD HeXeD
06-01-04, 15:43
rofl! hahahaha! u must be shittin me vamp! hahahahahaha! oh an hi everyone... been a while... u might know me, u mgiht not.

Devastation_0
06-01-04, 15:44
hmmm kayne best tank my arse even my tank could beat him

kayne has a ppu up his ass

SeXeD HeXeD
06-01-04, 15:45
and why r u lot voting for crappy tanks just cause their in your own clan? id say the best tank ever was smokey or escape. kayne is poo, he always has a PPU taped to his ass...

Candaman
06-01-04, 16:05
Obviously from someone who doesn't leave the relatively safe (apartments to run to) realms of military base he doesn't get to see modern tanks in action

garyu69
06-01-04, 16:08
I vote for iamzod

w00t

YoDa-UK
06-01-04, 16:18
Hmm wierd post topic, no one is the best, you just get good on a certain day and own someone, people respect skill though and I must say im not bad, but there are better tanks than me.

Nexx is a good tank, Fenix is also a good tank now with melee, for some reason he can kill me lol 8| evileye was ok, megaman was ok'ish, Nightfire was another good tank, we battled often in neofrag and mostly we drew, as for the modern tanks, well i would wait a while before judging them, most have the new DEV and that is far more powerful than what the old tanks had "CS" so saying todays tanks would have owned the older tanks is wrong.

But mark my words, tank's are coming back, monks are losing the edge on battles :p

Long live the tanks, the true fighters :eek:
:lol:

Strych9
06-01-04, 16:26
Anyone remember Jannerik? He was one of the first good tanks I remember...

Captain Kirk
06-01-04, 16:42
U guys are goin on about kayne havin a PPU strapped to his ass (not that im sticking up for him) but doesnt everybody these days?

Vampire222
06-01-04, 16:58
Originally posted by SeXeD HeXeD
rofl! hahahaha! u must be shittin me vamp! hahahahahaha! oh an hi everyone... been a while... u might know me, u mgiht not.
try to hit one of the "pro" melee tanks with a flamer... have fun

Cliffraiser
06-01-04, 17:04
I laugh at most people mentioned tbh.

atm kayne is a very good tank

.Cyl0n
06-01-04, 17:45
nexx
evileye
shadow
tupac
escape
fenix
megaman
spezies
vet
nish
alex

...:wtf:

.cy

nugz420
06-01-04, 19:38
woot i got a mention :)

but good tanks on pluto i wont name any but there are alotta of them.

JediMasta
06-01-04, 20:46
Originally posted by Strych9
Anyone remember Jannerik? He was one of the first good tanks I remember...

Aye, Jannerik/NVmax, and The Professional were the some of the first uber tanks, also Sid/Ying :p

Edit: Also Konrad Mckenzie, SmokeyJay (now smokey) and some of my other buds from Eradicators/Patriots/H E brotherhood

\\Fényx//
06-01-04, 20:49
hmm i know jannerik i think, was he in lacosanostra for a bit ? Got a feeling I was clanned with him when i was a lil nublet :o

Furion
06-01-04, 20:54
TITUS ENDOR!!!!!111!!1!oneone!1

Nexx is teh pwn, but no one mentioned titus, so i did :D

JediMasta
06-01-04, 21:02
Oh yeah, forgot about about titus. He was a good mate too

Jest
06-01-04, 21:55
Even though these threads have a sort of ass kissing "if you mention me I'll mention you" feel to them, I still can't help but have a soft spot for them. I enjoy seeing who every one thinks is good. Some times is all about advertising and has little to do with skill.

My picks, through out my entire time on Pluto.
Parad0x of course.
Nexx
Smokey
Elkdor (ffs no one has even mentioned him yet)
Viruz
escape
Megaman (I know many people dont think he was good and Id have to agree with you for most of his time here, but during the last few months of his time here he started to get a lot of skill imo).
Titus Endor
Deacon
Nish
Vet
EvilEye
Tupac
Shadow (though I wouldnt have though of him if some one else didnt mention him first, he still was a good tank).

That's my list, though I havent fought several of those names other people listed. Every one seems to be mentioning Xio. I'd like to Neofrag him some time. ;)

XaNToR
06-01-04, 22:01
simply, willy west

\\Fényx//
06-01-04, 22:06
Originally posted by XaNToR
simply, willy west

lol, wernt you will west ? thats what i thought anyway :p

Furion
06-01-04, 22:06
and remember guys, a tank that spams trade or is ur friend isnt necessarily a good tank :p

Hayato
06-01-04, 22:07
iamzod, Serve, Kyane

XaNToR
06-01-04, 22:15
would be cool if i would be willy west... no im Schlumpfine and The Mad Schlumpf

Cryton
06-01-04, 22:41
Eyore was probably the best Tank in Beta 4 ;)

/Cryton

Eric Cobalt
06-01-04, 23:04
simply willy west.

and1guy
07-01-04, 08:25
holy crap.. i just read this.. THANKS for the fucking mentions.. dev, u got a good apu but i dont know about your tank so u and hexed.. bring it baby :) i was a newb in brtf tbh.. but learned SOO MUCH from snake eye // smokey. also, me dank and bloodhawk NF'd sooo much!! they helped me out alot getting better and stuff. also willy west is awesome, dueled him alot, beat him some, he beat me some.. good honorable guy, not some cocky sob.. i think the best tanks are (not including myself) xio, snake eye, remus is decent, umm who else, willy west, nish gave me a run for my money(beat me 3 times outta 4 gj bud :) ) bloodhawk is decent too, also an unknown tank is brando, hes an ok guy, alot of good players on pluto, ah escape is awesome, who else have i fought.. dank :) xcalibur is good, tupac used to good, but lacking skills right now :D nexx is good(even tho i never fought him and havent seen much but heard good things), evil eye, psycho_soldier, damn there alot of good peeps on pluto lol.. cant really think of anyone else. off topic xantor/MAD SCHLUMPF god damn u are uber man, he owned me and snake eye over and over(but he used tons of drugs, but some pe's need em heh), best PE ive ever seen keep up the good work man--------later ppl

ZoneVortex
07-01-04, 08:26
lol word up GO TUPAC!! Acolytes of Hell love you!

solling
07-01-04, 08:34
well

back in the day it was paradox owning everybody i think he was teh first guy with a decent con setup :D

then mega( cuz of psykokilla)

smokey was always good amazing aim best tank to date i would say

now its nish nexx snake eye kayne xcalibur and xio

ohh and willy west

KramerTheWeird
07-01-04, 09:03
dohnage and Xer0. too bad dohnage was on pluto for like 3 weeks, but he was best by far of any tank.

Tupac
07-01-04, 09:07
aww man i cant believe i forgot about xer0, Dohnage Elky baby and megaman!!! oh yeah and shadow

•Super|\|ova•
07-01-04, 09:10
I used to be good tho not many ppl might know it :D but then I rerolled my alt into APU and started hunting warbots for rares like a maniac and there I lost all my tank PvP skills and now I are teh suck :(

Well, actually I don't know any tanks that I wouldn't have beaten in a fair fight. I mean those that I have fought in fair fights I have won them at least few times :) But I guess escape, nexx and saith are worth of mentioning.

El Barto
07-01-04, 12:39
Xio, kool guy and good at the game. If we where to base this on pure sexy ness El Barto (me) would win =P

Candaman
07-01-04, 12:43
I spose when anima shakes off the dust and peels off the cobwebs he might get on form again :D

Finl
07-01-04, 12:51
it seems to i need to play more with my tank :)

i got name in tankcron thing but now :)

Lafiel
07-01-04, 13:29
EvilEye, Silent Warrior

Barak
07-01-04, 14:18
Wargod back when he played Xio, Escape (hes still a tart tho :P) Xer0
Snakes eyes pretty good from what i've seen of him alone without a PPU heh,Shadow bah lots of good tanks and cant think of them :/

t0tt3
07-01-04, 20:11
hehehe remember dueld xer0 at gab with my APU he almost pissed his panties of when I had 4 -1 first to 5....

To bad he pwned me 4 times in a row :D Still a good player tho loved his kami runs when we had OP wars ;)

@Barak
Ouch 8 row sign :D wonder when u get a PM from Nid ;)

Style
08-01-04, 02:30
Shotty/Shotgun, [KGB]Crazy, Nathan profitt (for best haxer lol), parad0x

nonamebrandeggs
08-01-04, 03:17
Xio Nish Nexx Alex Escape

and1guy
08-01-04, 03:54
im not bashing alex, but really ive never EVER seen him fight without a ppu.. he never comes to neofrag, rarely see him in PP alone.. dunno what to say about that guy o_O

petek480
08-01-04, 03:58
Originally posted by and1guy
im not bashing alex, but really ive never EVER seen him fight without a ppu.. he never comes to neofrag, rarely see him in PP alone.. dunno what to say about that guy o_O
Then don't say anything. You may not see him deuling or in pp but you sure have seen him pking you guys with me;)

Lenard
08-01-04, 04:01
Alex owns imo

Military Ten
08-01-04, 04:41
i think his name was Shad0w/Shadow or Dark_Ace..not sure which one it was.

ServeX
08-01-04, 05:38
i guess tupac and parad0x, finl, and kaynes good too, but he has a 5 slot flamer which helps.

we should have a tank duel night saturday...

REMUS
08-01-04, 06:44
best tanks ever:-

dohnage, bloody good tank
Smokey, very well set up and consistantly very good
Xer0, as good or better than smokey
Elky Baby, very damn good
Vet the vindicator (maybe he lost quite alot to the above)

These guys where very old and before resist set ups where really well done, hell even weapon set ups where a bit weird, ying used to use a 5 slot tpc instead of a cs:-

Badass - a long time ago, was a damn good tank if i recall
Ying - another really old char.

Cant remember any real oldies but unfortunatly i was still a bit of a pvp noob when i got to fight these lot although from watching them fight i would say dohnage was the best tank ever on pluto.

Now the best tanks are

Kayne, ive got to fight him more, people say he has a ppu up his ass, but that is the point of fight night, only personal buffage

Tupac, not as good as he used to be like Nexx but still in the top 10.

Nexx, doesnt pvp as much but hes still got a fucking good aim even if i can hit him alot easier now.

escape - a bit of an ego but hes still a good tank

snake - eye, very good tank, but he should come to FN more!!!

masta killa, hes in-consistant some times he will win hands down other times he wont.

parad0x - ill never forget that time he won this massive brawl that psycho killa organised, i never really saw him pvp but i know he was good.

Xio - Hes good now that hes changed his set up, i used to beat him consistantly with his old one but we are pretty even now.

EvilEye - scarey aim good all round tank, shame he gets bored of nc and cancels and then comes back every 2-3 months lol :D

I wont be a dick head and vote for myself but i only really have trouble with EE, Nexx, escape and sometimes Kayne.

Wild cards

ICIE - from what i can tell hes very good but low ranked

Willy West/volku - I wish he would play more on pluto so i could duel him :( he hasnt beaten everyone but hes capable of it.

Dawn - Suprised me, but doesnt play enough for me to decide if he really is a good tank.

EDIT: raycor is pretty good too

S a W
08-01-04, 13:22
I must of really sucked i take it then :eek:

Dezh
08-01-04, 13:48
I think there's too much tanks to mention, but here's couple I think is teh t0p.

Smokey
Nexx
Finl
xerO
Vet

Devils Grace
08-01-04, 15:07
u guyz are forgetin one that i remenber back in the days i used to play in saturn....S a W

he was a bitch.....well he still is :lol:

i witnessed a episode at mb where he solo with ma 20/19 ppu buffs raped a clan

i lauhged as shit..... DIS were there to but he couldnt interfere kuz of clan relations, but he saw to

YoDa-UK
08-01-04, 15:15
hmm stay as melee or go back to HC and dust them cobwebs off?

Trouble is Pluto has turned into Saturn, everyone has a ALT now and it screws up your aiming skills, myself i got a Spy and a APU now, my aiming is shot to pieces now, would take me months to get back on form, doubt that will ever happen though coz i play to many others games to care about NC really, not like the old days no sir

deac
08-01-04, 15:19
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
hmm stay as melee or go back to HC and dust them cobwebs off?

Trouble is Pluto has turned into Saturn, everyone has a ALT now and it screws up your aiming skills, myself i got a Spy and a APU now, my aiming is shot to pieces now, would take me months to get back on form, doubt that will ever happen though coz i play to many others games to care about NC really, not like the old days no sir

yeah using multip chars does screw up your aim... well not for kayne but............

Im lost in monk click and move.... (this does take some skill too nomatter what ppl say) anyone can stand still and press hl... the ones that mater move and can still make those hl rain down

thewarrior008
08-01-04, 20:21
wtf!?!?!?!? noone mentioned Alex M... :rolleyes:

kayne u bitch who told u ,, all teh tricks ????:D :rolleyes: ;)

cya lata ...

P.S:
best tanks i eva played wit/against were

tactics, pcp,serve,smokey,shadow, and jason schneider - cuz i love him so much :rolleyes:

Possessed
08-01-04, 20:29
Best tanks of all time (and have quit/don't play pluto anymore):
Jannerik
Eyore
Cryton
Nexx
Elky Baby
escape
.cylon (on his tank)
PCP
and before he sold his account, Shotty

Best tanks that still play:
Alex
Nish
Snake eye, haven't fought him outside of an op war though

and since I haven't been dueling much the past few months thats all I cay say

Psycho_Soldier
08-01-04, 20:52
Originally posted by thewarrior008
wtf!?!?!?!? noone mentioned Alex M... :rolleyes:

kayne u bitch who told u ,, all teh tricks ????:D :rolleyes: ;)

cya lata ...

P.S:
best tanks i eva played wit/against were

tactics, pcp,serve,smokey,shadow, and jason schneider - cuz i love him so much :rolleyes:

Tactics?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ServeX
08-01-04, 21:40
megaman was pretty kickass too...

Rade
08-01-04, 21:52
Kobra, Parad0x, Nexx, Spezies, Shadow, PCP, Shotgun, borl, Freejumper

Marzola
09-01-04, 03:28
There's been a lot of good tanks on Pluto. Too many to name.

bounty
09-01-04, 03:38
All the good tanks are gone or rerolled or only play their monks. *cough* pete

petek480
09-01-04, 03:40
Originally posted by bounty
All the good tanks are gone or rerolled or only play their monks. *cough* pete
lol, my tank sucked.

bounty
09-01-04, 03:42
Well everyone's tank sucked back then compared to today's standards.

Russian had pretty good resists on his tank back in the day.

hinch
09-01-04, 03:46
the tank ive just deleted actually kicked ass for a person that could play a tank

i just never got used to that slow ass aiming shit. i was and always will be a shit tank no matter how wellsetup and how good the equipment is

some people just have the "tank" skill others dont

•Super|\|ova•
09-01-04, 04:02
Originally posted by hinch
the tank ive just deleted actually kicked ass for a person that could play a tank

i just never got used to that slow ass aiming shit. i was and always will be a shit tank no matter how wellsetup and how good the equipment is

some people just have the "tank" skill others dont

That happened to me when I started to play that damn APU. I guess you still remember the change in my skills when I started to play my tank again? Oh man I was so depressed. And yes... I'm still bitter :(

and1guy
09-01-04, 06:25
to be honest, i think if u play a ppu and train to take care of one person.. it helps your aiming cuz u gotta try and keep lock on that person.. well thats what i do, and thats what i do on my tank.. just try and keep lock all times *shrugs*..

thewarrior008
09-01-04, 06:53
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
Tactics?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha well looks like u dinot play nc from teh begining cuz i was a fan of teh clan ACTCYC, and ya tactics ruled :D

and uhm noo kayne..... remba i told u .. i played my tank for 7 month then my ppu for 4 month then again my tank for 3 month and i sucked on my tank after the ppu lol
so :D

or mabe its just me :rolleyes:

ServeX
09-01-04, 07:11
alex m was the sex, haven't seen him in a while though

REMUS
09-01-04, 07:19
hmmmmmmm me thinks this is turning into a popularity contest becuase ive seen some pretty bad tanks mentioned now but they are what you might call "popular", i wont name names but this thread is pretty tainted.

thewarrior008
09-01-04, 07:21
aaaaaaaaaaaaw :p

ya he isnot playing nc no more :rolleyes:

ServeX
09-01-04, 07:21
there's been very few mentions of that sort remus, seriously.

thewarrior008
09-01-04, 07:22
hes just jeoulous tat noone mentioned him from the last time someone mentioned him...
ok REMUX ROCKED ;)

REMUS
09-01-04, 07:30
hes just jeoulous tat noone mentioned him from the last time someone mentioned him...
ok REMUX ROCKED ;)

lol thanks but im not worried about that tbh if i was in this game to be mentioned i would try harder to please people i hate :p and i can seriously say ive only got about 5-10 good freinds in nc and ive pissed off Xio lol cuz i keep beating him, and serve when it comes to top tanks a few of the people mentioned blatantly arn't top tanks.

thewarrior008
09-01-04, 07:35
wtf u talking bout... i beat u like 100 times wit my old tank.....:rolleyes:

no shit... lol

p.S: lol look at tat me and serve even have signed in at the forum the same date....( my otha accnt was may2002 but ... baned 4 life)

ServeX
09-01-04, 07:41
I really want to duel Vet one of these days...:X

REMUS
09-01-04, 08:16
wtf u talking bout... i beat u like 100 times wit my old tank.....:rolleyes:

no shit... lol

p.S: lol look at tat me and serve even have signed in at the forum the same date....( my otha accnt was may2002 but ... baned 4 life)

Well if you are alex M, I hate to say it but you wernt exactly uber :p and i dont think you ever killed me more thansay 20 times but that was a while ago, unless you where in crackheads i was killed a few times by them in aggy in dec while i was leveling :p the only people that have ever beaten me consistantly when i capped str are:

Smokey
EvilEye
A load of hybrids when they where uber but i managed to get cc down to 1/2 health thats my claim to fame, after the fight night we held at gravis undergorund (i think)
Willy west/Volku - hes da best :)

so i think you pulled that 100 times out of an asshat :D

hinch
09-01-04, 12:31
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
That happened to me when I started to play that damn APU. I guess you still remember the change in my skills when I started to play my tank again? Oh man I was so depressed. And yes... I'm still bitter :(

yeah i remember us neofragging you were getting pretty pissed off

Rade
09-01-04, 13:34
haha well looks like u dinot play nc from teh begining cuz i was a fan of teh clan ACTCYC, and ya tactics ruled :D

bah, ACTKYC were the same as CRC, just talk, no skills. Neither of
them could beat someone that knew what they were doing even
if they ganged up on said person.

Shadow Dancer
09-01-04, 18:18
Originally posted by Rade
bah, ACTKYC were the same as CRC, just talk, no skills. Neither of
them could beat someone that knew what they were doing even
if they ganged up on said person.

Amen, crc was a joke.

Kobra007
09-01-04, 19:58
Kast, don't forget Kast. He was real good.

BTW, wtf is Rade the only one to prop me? Christ sakes, back in the day, i'd take anyone down. FFS

Furion
09-01-04, 20:05
Originally posted by Kobra007
BTW, wtf is Rade the only one to prop me? Christ sakes, back in the day, i'd take anyone down. FFS

i only got one mention too..... so what... its not all the good tanks that get mentioned, but the ones that makes themselves noticed...

Promethius
09-01-04, 20:16
Best tank i kno of on PLuto was Smokey....but theres something fishy about him, I'll leave it at that.

Some other good fighters out there are Tupac, Parad0x and Escape was aight.

I Dueled Kayne not to long ago on pluto and hes got some PvP skillz. Though i gathered taht from about 15 min at NF.

Redd Harvest
09-01-04, 20:37
Didn't see mention of Rhyker, FaTaL or SiLVeR (WoLF), Cazador (sp.), Applejacks, Nockulus or the worlds worst PK Crack Whore, flaming (quite literally) in his pink shirt.

Can't forget all the tanks that passed through 14K either...

Rade
09-01-04, 20:53
Originally posted by Furion
i only got one mention too..... so what... its not all the good tanks that get mentioned, but the ones that makes themselves noticed...

Sorry dude but you cant compare yourself to Kobra, there arent
more than a handful who can. And he did have a huge name with
a big fat ph33r sticker attached to it.

Snake EYE
09-01-04, 20:55
Old tanks:

Titus Endor owned
Viruz owned when he was a tank
Shadow was good
Ra was good when he was a tank
Xer0 was great
Kazuya was good
Mineral/Nixon was good
Raid3n was good
Smokey was good
Anima was good in OP wars
Elkdor was good

Today's tanks:

Escape
Remus
Tupac [Although he used to be even better]
Xio
Kayne [Bastard, why did you have to improve?]
Dank
Nexx [Never fought him, but seen and heard about him]
Marzola
Roro [He stopped playin and lost a bit of skill but now hes gettin back in form]
B.A-Baracus
Saith
Nish
Serve
Fenix [Not as good as he used to be]
Bloodhawk
Cliffraiser [Never fought him, but I'm pretty sure hes good]
Skis [Not sure if he still plays]
Iron man [Not sure if he still plays]
S a W [Doesn't play on pluto much though]
Psycho Soldier
Willy West

Theres alot more too but remembering/thinking of names is hard.
I also didnt get into PVP untill late into retail so I dont know many of the old-schoolers.

Theres alot of damn good tanks, but its hard to say who is THE best because of people's fighting style - i.e. they could lose to someone, but beat another person, who beat the person they lost to.

Furion
09-01-04, 20:59

did i compare myself to kobra? no, i didnt..... im sure he was 89207549876 times better then me....

ezza
09-01-04, 21:11
Kast, don't forget Kast. He was real good.

BTW, wtf is Rade the only one to prop me? Christ sakes, back in the day, i'd take anyone down. FFS maybe you should come back and show em how to play a tank then;)

Benjie
09-01-04, 21:17
EL BARTO IS TEH GREATEST TANK ON PLUTO!!!!11one *Cough* noob *cough*
and wraith7 used to be pretty damn good when he was a tank. *cough* ye right *cough*

har har insulting meh friends.

Now hold on a sec while i re-post a list of old neocron tanks that where awesome back in the day, so people will ph33r me and think i r teh r0xors.

element[]
09-01-04, 21:19
Lets see top tanks of all times. Well i am gonna base this is skill not just how much they can talk so most of the people you guys put here are gone.

Shotty (shotgun, This guy became famous for his pk runs with and without pcp and the crackheads)

PCP (i watched him duel and beat paradox, megaman, shadow, silentwarrior, hell most tanks back then.)

Paradox (I think you all know why)

Kb2 (he could stand up with the best with just a tpc alot of the times)

Megaman (he was pretty damn good, not the best but good.)

Pitspawn

Finl

Ying, Fatal wolf, Silverwolf, all the people in EON whether it be because of cheats i have no idea but they were very good.

Jannerik

Freejumper was ok

Nockulus

Theres my list. I have been around long enough to know damn well these guys could or have kicked the crap out of most of the people you all put on your lists.

ServeX
09-01-04, 22:57
kobra when you reactivate duel me :X

Nexxy
09-01-04, 22:57
Hey look, i got mentioned...

Anyway best tanks IMO was Elky Baby. I remember first fight night gave me the 3 best duels ive probably ever had.

Only other good duelers i can think of are Vet and Nish, everyone else is just a wannabe.

Though not all about dueling good team tanks are Alex, Gonk and i had alot of good fights at OP against Anima when i was TG.

Oh and <3 Kobra, if it wasnt for me meeting him in 14k triads id be sucky...

Snake EYE
09-01-04, 23:23
LOL Nexx. You should look further than just your crackie buddies. Theres alotta good tanks, alot that can rape you and the guys you mentioned. That doesnt make them wannabes.

Nexxy
09-01-04, 23:26
Well im not going to list people that i havent seen fight am i, not like ive been abour alot the past month.

And when i was playing there was only ever 3 people that can beat me. Dont know about now dont care. Someone just linked me here.

•Super|\|ova•
09-01-04, 23:49
Originally posted by Nexxy
Well im not going to list people that i havent seen fight am i, not like ive been abour alot the past month.

And when i was playing there was only ever 3 people that can beat me. Dont know about now dont care. Someone just linked me here.

True. A shame that I never got into fight with you :( at the time I was challenging you on forums you told you had quit NC *sigh*. If you ever come back give me a DM and we'll go to NF, ok? :)

Oh and for your previous post... Gonk isn't that good. Once I saw him in PP1 and started to play with him :) he wasn't in the play mood though. He seemed to take it quite seriously and tried to kill me like a madman (as his role is intended). Next day I was again on my TH tour looking for hostiles to fight with and I saw a spy near the vendors near Center A and attacked right away when I saw his "Crackhead" tag :lol: That's just a common sense you know; "If you see a crackie, kill him before he kills you or RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" :lol: That's has been my motto from the first day I got ganked by Alex, Pete and Nexxy :p

Well, so I killed the spy and he took a GR to the Center A GR and started to yell at me and as I saw his low rank (like 40+ combat rank or something) I apologized and let him take his backpack and told him that he is free to go and I won't kill him. But he decided to continue his mouthing off and in minute or two Gonk appeared from the upstairs and before I managed to finish my greetings he attacked me... and so did the spy. I killed them both (and I got amazed how easy it was!) and Anthony Lopez came in to get their belts :) after that Gonk kept DMing me with some threats and such and I got few good laughs out of it.

But anyways... I still have respect for Alex and Nexx as tanks but not for Gonk. Just because his DMing and verbal retardness. At least Alex and Gonk have behaved when I've seen them.

I hope you are coming back before I quit Nexxy :(

asdadawdasdawdasdawd? Indeed.

ServeX
10-01-04, 06:00
yea, I've never actually seen alex one on one, I've only seen him with a PPU. I haven't actually dueled nexx either, so I can't comment on either of them. but overall I would say the top 3 tanks (that are still playing) are tupac, evileye, xio

Glyc
10-01-04, 06:06
i change my vote from ][)ank to

in no particular order

][)ank
B.A-Baracus
Tekforce
Mano
Psycho_Soldier
Ying/sid/ (btw - dont know if ppl remember - but it was me who made ying his 5 slot TPC that appeared 30 times :wtf: )

G out

Oryx
10-01-04, 06:11
hmm, EE is good, already mentioned Kayne, Deac is good too, old school Oo..

I gotta lom some of Mano's con a bit, I just need to get back into the thick of things..

/Mano/Gannon

Tupac
10-01-04, 07:28
but.....! TEH BEST TANK IS DOG!!!! HE IS THE UBEREST TANK ON PLUTO U DAMASS!

.Cyl0n
10-01-04, 07:45
LOL @ tupac

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MindMaze
10-01-04, 08:32

Sexy cyl0n is a mod? :eek:

REMUS
10-01-04, 09:54
has anyone noticed any new talent? from what ive seen Dawn and ICIE are very good as i mentioned before.

and1guy
10-01-04, 10:04
yep, i fought them.. pretty good but low lvl.. also like i said an unknown tank from H.O.T named brando is pretty good..

Tupac
10-01-04, 11:02
DOG is the best, yeah that brando is pretty good to

YoDa-UK
10-01-04, 11:25
ICIE is not new talent, he was in the very old NDA early last year with the same name :)

Cliffraiser
10-01-04, 12:38
tbh, I dont think this is really a fair way to point out whos good and whos not. Its a lot of asslicking and fanboiism. The only way to solve this is by having a tournament once a month. just for tanks. I bet remus would be up for organising some sort of Fight Night or Tournament once a month just for tanks.

Phönyx
10-01-04, 13:27
Omg guys why do mention tupac all the time but not me?:)

I owned him with my gat, go ask him:o

Btw big daddy shadow was the best!

and1guy
10-01-04, 16:38
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: i still wonder why ppl put tupac in the recent best tank lists.. funny stuff, but u know i still luubb u 2gay ahahaha .. and dont call me GAYNE U DICK! ;)

Tupac
10-01-04, 16:59
Gayne gets owned by DOG everyday! :p

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 17:04
ppfffttt, i'm the best tank..............

\\Fényx//
10-01-04, 17:20
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
ppfffttt, i'm the best tank..............

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif spammer more like ... and that was one of your more constructive posts .....

Tupac
10-01-04, 17:26
lol shadow beats fenix by 4 more posts :p

Rade
10-01-04, 17:44
Spam it SD bro! You know you can do it! :D

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 17:51
I make 1-2 offtopic posts and people make fun of me. :(

Rade
10-01-04, 17:52
I sit just me or did you just go up 10 posts in like 4 mins?

Shadow Dancer
10-01-04, 17:53
Um it's you.

Rade
10-01-04, 17:57
16:44 when I wrote my "spam it" post you had 4 posts less than
fenix. When I replied again 16:52 you had 6 posts more than
fenix, I mean, what was it lexxuks sig said? To spam this good
takes ages :D

REMUS
10-01-04, 18:34
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
tbh, I dont think this is really a fair way to point out whos good and whos not. Its a lot of asslicking and fanboiism. The only way to solve this is by having a tournament once a month. just for tanks. I bet remus would be up for organising some sort of Fight Night or Tournament once a month just for tanks.

good idea ive gotten a little sick of the whole fucking popularity contest bull shit.

ill make a post outlineing my ideas and anyone can contribute.

SamuraiPizzaCat
10-01-04, 18:52
Russian
spartan
shaggy
vet
jannerik
tictac (tactics)
EvilEye
Kobra
MajinHercule (nobody can pwn him cause i deleted him !! hawr hawr)

oh and megaybitch dosent deserve a mention because he almost always had PK with him..
and the 1 time he wasnt buffed up i got his ass at the Point Red event thingy

\\Fényx//
10-01-04, 19:15
16:44 when I wrote my "spam it" post you had 4 posts less than
fenix. When I replied again 16:52 you had 6 posts more than
fenix, I mean, what was it lexxuks sig said? To spam this good
takes ages :D

http://neocron.jafc.de/memberlist.php?s=&what=topposters&perpage=20

Posts ...
Arcadius 11-12-02 6014
Shadow Dancer 21-06-03 4433

O_o

Posts ...
\\Fényx// 28-12-02 4424

And its me that spams ? O_o

[Edit] ONOEZ Nid's catching up with me, and he's a nub that only registerd in march... BAN TEH SPAMMAR !

ezza
10-01-04, 19:18
maybe time for a new post titles Forums top spamm0rs:p

\\Fényx//
10-01-04, 19:23
Originally posted by ezza
maybe time for a new post titles Forums top spamm0rs:p

QD, Winner of the NC spammer award '03 and MLE (Most Likeable Ego Award)
Arcadius, Second place and DTPPUA Founder (Destroy The PPU Academy)
Shadow Dancer, Third Place, After various death threats, Arcadius was advised to change his identity, Same person, same awards ...
\\Fenyx//, The daddy... nuff said ... :D

Cryotchekk
10-01-04, 19:41
heh after my 8 day 7 day ban, IM BACK.

and here my list: (not in any order)

remus
evil eye
xio
xtc (he seemed good to me)
serve (saw him own like 5 people at once in pp)
masta killa (he is teh sex)

and err

my list stops there.

this is more or less of a ege boosting thread, all of the people mentioned (with the exception of ee) i have thoroughly ownd b4

[TgR]KILLER
10-01-04, 20:10
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
dohnage and Xer0. too bad dohnage was on pluto for like 3 weeks, but he was best by far of any tank.

Yea i remember dohnage.. Was back when i was good.. still remember the Fn @ jerico.. and dohnage came around on the end and beaten everybody.. even vet twice or something ..

Best tanks.. don't know realy so much tanks around now.. Xio is good so are vet and tupac.. got in a little fight with fenix. a CM guard capped his ass or else i think i would die :( also stabby is good..

Nowadays i got alot of respect for the melee tanks.. i still need a titan armor set before i can do anything vs those dev tanbks lol.. they rip me appart in no time :(

\\Fényx//
10-01-04, 20:21
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
.. got in a little fight with fenix. a CM guard capped his ass or else i think i would die :(

Cheeky git lol, attackin me with synapse then chasin me around with ur PE while I ran synapse off, I woulda had you if I didnt clip the CM guard, bastid hit me for 150 in 1 hit :( and you were almost dead, you had to run off just before i found ya again and hit the guard :(

Melee > you :D Capped POB out the GR with full armour on > 4 eXo monks at CRP yesterday :D have that ye bastids, shouldnt be camping, you never know when a crazy pissed off melee tanks gonna come out tearing at ya with a shiny new POB :) :p

Kobra007
11-01-04, 01:29

Ahh the memories... I have some great memories of soloing entire clans that were hacking our OP's. Between Rade covering the day shift, and me covering the night shift, I think we handled about anything thrown our way. :D Throw any monk with me, Kazper, Harbodous or whoever, and we were 2 unkillable gods in any fight.

Later, when the System Shcock monks started to become a bit of a "Problem" for The Gang, I had the bright idea of "Hey lets make some Moonstrikers, and test them on monks, shouldn't they hit well?".. First tests, I think we 1-shot the monks we were testing on. o.O The rest was history, with fields of dead System Shock monks spread across the land with The Gang emerging victorious. The best of times was when we all united, to fight a common bad guy, and for the first time in this game, DREAM TEAMS were formed... People like Serve, Me, Russian, Nexx, Kazper, Rade, Elkybaby, and all the other boys fighting ALONGSIDE each other to purge a hated clan from the server. My god what good times those were... Rushing into battle alongside all those badasses, everyone knew we couldn't lose, knew that we could overcome all odds, and knew that this was the most badass combat we will probably ever see in all our gaming days.

I remmeber when some clan had like 5 dudes hacking our base, I went and killed em all. They came back with 14 people. So I sent a tell to Elkybaby and said "Dude, got some people I need help killing, can you help?".. He goes "Only me on, so its me and you, how many they got?".. .I replied "14 man..", he says "Ok be right there, and we will take em out..".... Goddamn those were fun times.

I can't be the only one to remember our epic 50 vs 50 battles at those OP's, am I?? My god, crazy stuff.. Starting at range with our strikers and mals, then moving in close to purge.. That shit lasted into the night, sometimes for hours of siege and counter siege. Amazing stuff...

Later I had some nice 7 Slot Explosive gatlings made, and boy did those tear monks up. I don't think I ever lost a fight to a monk between my moonstriker and gatling cannon.

I have to say, Neocron was a really special mmorpg.. Community was tight, battles were a blast, and the action was furious at times. So much was done right, yet so much was handled poorly by KK. Imagine how this game would be if.....

1) They had a US based server cluster with a strong US team handling this end.
2) They launched the US version with big fanfair, big marketing, and lotsa promotions.
3) It wasn't buggy as hell when it launched and wasnt hacked and cheated to all hell.
4) They had less leveling BS, less doing endless missions, and more about FPS and battles, so your pals didn't have to get beat to crap trying to level as newblars. So people could be combat ready pretty quickly, without farming rares for months.
5) They didn't listen to the lame carebears and put things like safezones, copbots in PP, and belts and garbage. (lame)

Seriously, Neocron was so close to being a super-monster smash hit of a game it wasn't funny. Imagine if it was done differently, and done correctly... Woah.. I wonder if Martin knows what he missed?

Rade
11-01-04, 04:11
Kobra, I have nothing to add, I still have dozens of sweet
memories which i savor dayly. Just replaying some of those fights
in my mind are enough to make me want to log on NC and just
prance around for a few hours feeling good. I dont think I have to
share them because most of them have are so long ago no one
will remember them, Ill just keep em for myself. God they feel
good :D

ezza
11-01-04, 04:13
Kobra, I have nothing to add, I still have dozens of sweet
memories which i savor dayly. Just replaying some of those fights
in my mind are enough to make me want to log on NC and just
prance around for a few hours feeling good. I dont think I have to
share them because most of them have are so long ago no one
will remember them, Ill just keep em for myself. God they feel
good :D
nonono you gotta tell us, love hearing cool stories from olden days:)

Rade
11-01-04, 04:14
Originally posted by ezza
nonono you gotta tell us, love hearing cool stories from olden days:)

Some other time. People will just mistake them for ego boosts
and start flaming.

Kobra007
11-01-04, 05:42
I remember the little picture in Rades sig, and when she took it. We all went to Neofrag to duel in The Gang, and learn tactics. EvilEye kept dueling Rade over and over, trying to find a way to beat him. I was the only one to beat Rade I think, but damn, it took everything I had. Heh.

I still hang with Redd Harvest, anyone remember him? We completely dominate PvP in SWG on Chilastra server, so much so, the games a bore for us now. No good competition! Redd was pretty badass in Neocron too, one hellava PE. Rade and Redd were both a couple of seriously scary people to fight. For the most part, PvP in SWG is pretty weak, tons of 1-hit kills, all kinds of cheesy tactics, and shitty turn-based garbage that just annoys the fuck out of me... Man I need a new game.

I remmeber when Pluto always had 800-1200+ people on every night. Battles were serious, and intense. Pepper Park was literally a graveyard of corpses. Dozens and dozens people were all over PP fighting - no copbots back then - so it was all action and all fun..

The best part, everyone was good sports.. We'd talk smack, kill, fight, beat our heads in, then you'd find us the next day out exping and leveling and crap acting like best friends.. Man that was good stuff. ;)

Another great time was when TG was a massive faction, and all of the city clans decided to raid TG capitol. What ensued was a 5 hour firefight in the canyons of TG.. I REALLY wish I had kept my screenshots of those fights. Completely mind blowing in scale.

Little did I know, at that time, I was probably having the best gaming times of my life.. Every other moment since, in any other mmorpg, has been fairly tame and uninteresting compared to that. Sux...

Oh yea, sometimes we get so bored in SWG, things like this happen:

http://home.comcast.net/~prolawn00/blowjob_redd.JPG

Ahhaha.. =)

Psycho_Soldier
11-01-04, 06:30
I remmeber when Pluto always had 800-1200+ people on every night.

OMG...:eek:

You must not be serious... The servers were actually able to handle that?!?!?!

*faints*

Jest
11-01-04, 08:34
I dunno, I remember 700s and once and a while 800 but certainly dont remember 1200. Could have been though at peak times. I picked the Pluto server cause it had 600 people on it the first time I started the game. :p

g0rt
11-01-04, 08:47
never happened

highest it ever got was mid-700's

and omg the syncing nuff said

peak time was sunday night late afternoon/early evening EST time when everyone in north america was playing and all the europeans were still on

i always logged out when it was heading back down towards the 400's which it actually STAYED AT for awhile so I doubt it ever went higher then what I saw....

[TgR]KILLER
11-01-04, 08:50
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Cheeky git lol, attackin me with synapse then chasin me around with ur PE while I ran synapse off, I woulda had you if I didnt clip the CM guard, bastid hit me for 150 in 1 hit :( and you were almost dead, you had to run off just before i found ya again and hit the guard :(

still had 150 hlt left when the CM guard hit u.. wasn't that almost dead.. u started attacking when i was on the ladder ofcourse i ran up can't fight on a ladder can we :p if i wanted to flee i would have made it to the GR with ease.. and second if i wanted to kill u on SI i prob could. remember i just stood on the ladder when u said u had SI ? din't attack u further then dit i ? was going to leave ya alone untill u attacked me back :P :P

ow don't know who i saw put XTC down.. but if u meen the SXR tank.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry.. but i always capped his ass with ease back then.. dint see him in a age so can't say anything about him now.. but back when i was @ FN alot on pluto i won every fight.. even had 2/3 fights vs him were he din't even hit me 1 time and he would die when i had full HLT..

ServeX
11-01-04, 10:16
yea kobra, those were the days. too bad its nothing like that anymore :(

s0liduS
11-01-04, 10:20
Originally posted by SeXeD HeXeD
and why r u lot voting for crappy tanks just cause their in your own clan? id say the best tank ever was smokey or escape. kayne is poo, he always has a PPU taped to his ass...

heh i used to slap them around, along with evil eye :0 back in the day of pluto me r3venge and tontolon were some feared hos, but props to some of the other tanks i fought against. :o

MindMaze
11-01-04, 10:29
I remember the little picture in Rades sig, and when she took it. We all went to Neofrag to duel in The Gang, and learn tactics. EvilEye kept dueling Rade over and over, trying to find a way to beat him. I was the only one to beat Rade I think, but damn, it took everything I had. Heh.

Rade's sig was not done with you in the arena. It was me, rade, parad0x, and Elky Baby there. You quit the game long ago. I never went to practice with Gang, so you must be confusing me with somebody else.

.Cyl0n
11-01-04, 10:35
Ahh the memories... I have some great memories of soloing entire clans that were hacking our OP's. Between Rade covering the day shift, and me covering the night shift, I think we handled about anything thrown our way. :D Throw any monk with me, Kazper, Harbodous or whoever, and we were 2 unkillable gods in any fight.

Later, when the System Shcock monks started to become a bit of a "Problem" for The Gang, I had the bright idea of "Hey lets make some Moonstrikers, and test them on monks, shouldn't they hit well?".. First tests, I think we 1-shot the monks we were testing on. o.O The rest was history, with fields of dead System Shock monks spread across the land with The Gang emerging victorious. The best of times was when we all united, to fight a common bad guy, and for the first time in this game, DREAM TEAMS were formed... People like Serve, Me, Russian, Nexx, Kazper, Rade, Elkybaby, and all the other boys fighting ALONGSIDE each other to purge a hated clan from the server. My god what good times those were... Rushing into battle alongside all those badasses, everyone knew we couldn't lose, knew that we could overcome all odds, and knew that this was the most badass combat we will probably ever see in all our gaming days.

Later I had some nice 7 Slot Explosive gatlings made, and boy did those tear monks up. I don't think I ever lost a fight to a monk between my moonstriker and gatling cannon.

wait .. are you the kobra who reported a whole clan for cheating 10 times a week cause you couldnt kill em ?
oh nvm.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

.cy

MindMaze
11-01-04, 10:41
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
wait .. are you the kobra who reported a whole clan for cheating 10 times a week cause you couldnt kill em ?

.cy

ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nonamebrandeggs
11-01-04, 10:42
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - getting tired of the spam pictures now ]

Quite .cy

s0liduS
11-01-04, 10:46
ThanatosX was a good tank not listed, so was Naru aswell.... beta battles were awesome where vehicles were actually used... heh i remmeber Rade when i re-rolled my tank... you killed me so many times, and then sweet leaf would next... Heh it was all good though, part of the game, i got ya both back :o

Snake EYE
11-01-04, 15:06
Yeah Thanatos was pretty good, and Naru was damn good.

Z!gZ@g's good too...I didnt mention him in my list.

Furion
11-01-04, 15:12
Originally posted by s0liduS
heh i used to slap them around, along with evil eye :0 back in the day of pluto me r3venge and tontolon were some feared hos, but props to some of the other tanks i fought against. :o

rofl, good one man.....

Kobra007
11-01-04, 18:46
Originally posted by MindMaze
Rade's sig was not done with you in the arena. It was me, rade, parad0x, and Elky Baby there. You quit the game long ago. I never went to practice with Gang, so you must be confusing me with somebody else.

No man, that was you, you joined The Gang, and were in it for a few weeks before leaving. We all went to Neofrag, and thats where that screenshot was grabbed. I remember it vividly, because I was sitting at the exact angle that screenshot was taken. :D

Heidi
11-01-04, 18:48
i made a char on plute 2 days ago.
the only tank i saw actually shooting was G.O.D. so he gets my vote :)

Kobra007
11-01-04, 18:54
Originally posted by .Cyl0n

.cy

No, half the server reported you guys, constantly, and I was one of them, but that wasn't because I couldn't beat you, you can bet on that, I layed your guys best people out all the time. In fact, 2 of my best Cursed Souls came from one of your biggest cheaters. :D

Ironically though, the GM's setup raids with us so they could tag along invisible to watch the "Funny business" you guys used to do and used to do OFTEN. (cough, teleport around the zone)

One such mission, resulted in the banning of one of your best tanks "Shadow". Remember? Was it three months he was banned for? How do you explain that?? Was funny, the GM was invisible, shooting Shadow, and reporting that he was taking no damage at all. Then of course, an infamous "Teleport" was witnessed, and the rest is history, he was banned.

Besides, before The Gang quit, I don't think we lost a single engagement to you guys, which was pretty cool. Leaving the game after destroying your worst enemy - ahh the satisfaction.

Fuckign cheaters ruin every game.

Nidhogg
11-01-04, 19:16
No more accusations of cheating please, whether the accused are still players or not.

N

.Cyl0n
11-01-04, 19:35
One such mission, resulted in the banning of one of your best tanks "Shadow". Remember? Was it three months he was banned for? How do you explain that?? Was funny, the GM was invisible, shooting Shadow, and reporting that he was taking no damage at all. Then of course, an infamous "Teleport" was witnessed, and the rest is history, he was banned.

i can explain that easily

shadow got perma banned without a warning...we all wondered and wrote mails to KK asking why he got banned...
well we didnt get a real answer for 3 weeks so we wrote and wrote...

after several chats with GMs in IRC and ALOT of mails we got an answer like... well alot of ppl from 2 certain clans reported you..so we had to ban you..

then we asked for proove....they had to admit that the only proove of something illegt invovled with shadow was that he exploited the gr once ( you know what i mean - half the server is doing it .. and tahts ok for a 1 week ban but not perma lol )

after they admitted that they immediatly unbanned shadow and said sorry..

well kobra...i could search you some quotes from moonunit and critter that all of us played fully legit

also i KNOW that a certain KK employee told you to stop the accusions of our clan cause its simply _proven wrong_

kobra lemme tell you something... you give me the name of that GM who shot him and reported that right now and im gonna reach him and ask if thats true... ok?

oh well..i wonder how many official and non official ppl have to tell you that you're wrong till you believe it...
:rolleyes:

and no i wont start with the "my clan owned your clan" shit :rolleyes:
i dont need that...especially not when i'm talking with you , kobra

.cy

Cryotchekk
11-01-04, 19:59
i r teh sex (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-12/537602/vetdead.JPG)

mehirc
11-01-04, 22:19
Shadow was banned for 2 weeks exactly and he got all the lost playingtime back. Sad but true, but it all happened due to the lack of competence of some people, sure they were also influenced by the masses of insults from our haters. I wont go into detail and call the names of any responsibles. Just let me say that no one ever cheated of us and also noone got banned for doing something like that. And lol, we also never had any GM in our clan. Deal with it. :angel:

Rieper
11-01-04, 23:55
No, half the server reported you guys, constantly, and I was one of them, but that wasn't because I couldn't beat you, you can bet on that, I layed your guys best people out all the time. In fact, 2 of my best Cursed Souls came from one of your biggest cheaters. :D

Ironically though, the GM's setup raids with us so they could tag along invisible to watch the "Funny business" you guys used to do and used to do OFTEN. (cough, teleport around the zone)

Besides, before The Gang quit, I don't think we lost a single engagement to you guys, which was pretty cool. Leaving the game after destroying your worst enemy - ahh the satisfaction.

Fuckign cheaters ruin every game.

out of curiosity, how is it that your supposedly destroyed clan stille exists and holds multiple ops despite figting most of the other major clans? and you dont think? well, great, nice way of masking the fact that even if you came out on top most of the time you know very well that the gang lost to SS at times but you dont want to admit it.

they're KoS to me in case you think im biased in this, its just that you stink of bullshit so bad that i couldnt help myself. Finally, everyone can talk the talk, but you've quit.. and you cant prove crap.

HAY EVERYONE, I KILLED HALF TEH SERVA BIE MYSELF WUNCE, BUT I QUIT SO I LOST TEH SCRENEES

s0liduS
12-01-04, 04:13
Originally posted by Furion
rofl, good one man.....

heh dunno who you are buddy but me, tontolon, and naru switched to TG cuz we got bored of killing the same guys... no competition. Then Thanatos joined us then CryptoChronic... then found out he was queer and booted him haha ahh the drama... btw where is Crypto at..?And Escape and uh Naru :O. I saw Evileye other day when i logged in pluto... hehe hes a good guy :) always was a good player and sport.

Ohh btw is pluto dead?I just cameback to neocron after 6 months and server had like 40 peeps... and saturn had like 180 at the time.So ive started all over on saturn heh. :)

If competition is left on pluto i still got most my gear cept marine and move on, id move back :O

-s0lid

and1guy
12-01-04, 05:44
lots of good tanks man.. bring it :D

Promethius
12-01-04, 21:13
Just a question for u plutonians.
(refering to tanks only)

1) Who do you consider the best OP fighter?

2) Best dueler?

3) Best RPKer *COUGH* Pker?

Psycho_Soldier
12-01-04, 21:19
Originally posted by Promethius
3) Best RPKer *COUGH* Pker?

There are none of those on Pluto lol, except maybe a couple monks, but I havn't seen any tanks. That's why Sgt. Murder/Vet moved to Saturn. Too many people make friends with you to want to pk them because that person is always a friend of a friend who is your friend or did something really nice for you or whatever.

ezza
12-01-04, 22:36
imho i just saw this tank called Dark Soul pwn a rat in via rosso, he looked pretty l33t to me*

*ok se hes my new 0/2tank but what you gonna do hey, nothin:D

MindMaze
12-01-04, 23:40
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
There are none of those on Pluto lol, except maybe a couple monks, but I havn't seen any tanks. That's why Sgt. Murder/Vet moved to Saturn. Too many people make friends with you to want to pk them because that person is always a friend of a friend who is your friend or did something really nice for you or whatever.

That is so true, and I'm sick of it. I kill somebody in pp and get a milllion dms from various people saying they did x for me. FFS, when I'm an enemy faction to you, I'll kill you, no matter how friendly you were to me at some time in the past.

*The above doesn't apply to: Psycho_soldier, sexy .cyl0n, and xio

s0liduS
13-01-04, 10:59
hehe so far being back for 1 in a half weeks after 6 months I have gotten my tank ranked, and still no cs. but heh man i did a lil rpking and woah, most whining I have seen in a game for a long time... "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO PK IN A LVLING SPOT, YOU'RE KOS OMGOMG FGT!!1!1!OnEOnE!1onE!...." uh... wtf is this carebear shit lol, me and my friend just laughed.

Good times are coming for Saturn :D

Evileye I need you on Saturn :P:P

solling
13-01-04, 11:39
i have fought most clans and i gotta say SS is the best clan i have ever fought gang really wasent good at least not last time they came back

and i fought em also first time as i was TT:eek:

and still they where not as good as SS by far they dominated cuz they had 2 clans TR and gang working toghther so massivly outnumbering anyone

i cant really say how good they where first time around but no where near aqs good as SS used to be im sure

SS used to be the best

Constantin
13-01-04, 16:15
i think me
i can kill all tanks and most PEs and apus
but who cares.. i dont pvp at all.. almost

Rade
13-01-04, 16:19
so you dont PvP at all yet you know that you can kill all these
people.. have you even fought them? care to share what your
ingame nick is?

Nightbrother
13-01-04, 16:19
Originally posted by Constantin
i think me

Then go fight Vet and Kayne, and if you win against both (one at a time of course) best out of 5, then I won't think your post is utter bs. ;)

Rade
13-01-04, 16:20
Oh, kayne is actually pretty good, fought him quite a few times
yesterday. I thought it was all bs but he got some pretty wicked
aim.

ezza
13-01-04, 16:20
Originally posted by Constantin
i think me

bet my noob tank could pwn joo:p

Nightbrother
13-01-04, 16:23
I only wrote Vet and Kayne, cause he said he could kill all tanks.

Mordillo
13-01-04, 17:30
smokey was the best tank ever
then shadow but i seen him not many times without a ppu

Cryotchekk
13-01-04, 17:55
Originally posted by Nightbrother
Then go fight Vet and Kayne, and if you win against both (one at a time of course) best out of 5, then I won't think your post is utter bs. ;)

well, vet and kayne aint really that good in comparison to some others. i had 2 duels with kayne last night, and considering how pissed i was i though i done quite well, and i killed sgt murder first time i ever met him. this is why threads like this coz people friends come to places like this is kiss arse.

some other old tanks

shadow
paradox
starvos

and some newer people

xcalibur (dunno if thats spelt right)
xtc (me him and remus ownd about 12 enemy's at once in pp :/)
dawn
icie

and1guy
13-01-04, 18:07
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
and some newer people

xcalibur (dunno if thats spelt right)

OMG XCAL IS A NEWBIE RUUUN.. jk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cryotchekk
13-01-04, 18:36
Originally posted by and1guy
OMG XCAL IS A NEWBIE RUUUN.. jk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohnos u killed me when i fre'd :0

Constantin
13-01-04, 20:07
Originally posted by Nightbrother

i was
Constantin is not my char name

btw.dont think this thread is to post comments like urs

pEace

ServeX
13-01-04, 22:27
Originally posted by solling
i have fought most clans and i gotta say SS is the best clan i have ever fought gang really wasent good at least not last time they came back

and i fought em also first time as i was TT:eek:

and still they where not as good as SS by far they dominated cuz they had 2 clans TR and gang working toghther so massivly outnumbering anyone

i cant really say how good they where first time around but no where near aqs good as SS used to be im sure

SS used to be the best

actually thats not true. The Gang was an ally of TRs, but infact initially TR fought the Gang when they were city mercs, and eventually The Gang switched to TG with us. They switched sides because prior to them switching it was just TR against NDA/SS/Stealth/CSM/Eradicators. So, infact, TG was the side that was outnumbered. But I'm not going to get started on this shit, SS are good guys and so was TR. Both sides had superb fighters.

Rade
13-01-04, 22:31
Originally posted by ServeX
actually thats not true. The Gang was an ally of TRs, but infact initially TR fought the Gang when they were city mercs, and eventually The Gang switched to TG with us. They switched sides because prior to them switching it was just TR against NDA/SS/Stealth/CSM/Eradicators. So, infact, TG was the side that was outnumbered. But I'm not going to get started on this shit, SS are good guys and so was TR. Both sides had superb fighters.

And on a sidenote from time to time there were bad blood
between the clans even while both were in TG and we rarely
fought together. I can only remember a handful fights where we
actually tried to fight together for whatever reason.

ServeX
14-01-04, 00:26
/remembers the epic tristar fight :)

Spectra260
14-01-04, 00:51
BA is pretty good...

and hes been around for a long while...

and tank0cron was the best xxxx0cron there was:p

Predator2k
24-01-04, 13:37
man nice thread =)
reminds me of the good old days *dreams*
Hey maybe ill stop playing swg for a while and come back to nc :)
Definatly gotta think about this.
And thanks for the mentions.
There were a few tanks better than me when it came to duels, but as some already mentioned i was always teamed up with my mates =) and my setup was layed out for teamplay.
I forgot most of the names and if i would post a list i think ill forget half of those tanks that i thought were good hehe.

darkservent
24-01-04, 23:32
Now the CSM dfays were uber loved it. Would love to see them back for DOY with the old players. Itll give pluto a refresh again.

Oh the best tank i have to say SMOKEY was fuckin great. Xcellent resists. Now i dunno cause im not ingame nomore.

guywithnoears
25-01-04, 00:05
xio, xer0 and remus. i always knew xio had the right moves back then, he just didn't believed me :O

REMUS
25-01-04, 01:32
ONOZ IS THAT MY SEXY CLIT or is the nub that bought the sex god account...... PLZ SAY ITS TEH SEX CLIT!!!!

Ivory
25-01-04, 01:39
hmmmmm after reading this thread might re-roll to a tank.. :p *dreams on........................................................*

INFERNO22
25-01-04, 02:51
masta killa and El Barto

ezza
25-01-04, 05:28
after watching fight night earlier, id say Kayne is the best tank ive seen on pluto so far

and1guy
25-01-04, 08:14
ya god damn right.. jk, xio beats me 4/5 times :( hes a good guy tho hehe

s0liduS
25-01-04, 10:12
tanks are where tha skillz are at :D. You actually gotta aim ^^

\\Fényx//
25-01-04, 10:13
Originally posted by s0liduS
tanks are where tha skillz are at :D. You actually gotta aim ^^

unlike them freakin monks ...

Melee doesent technically have to aim, you just have to be 5" away from your target and hit them 30 times to do the damage of 1 CS or Dev burst :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dezh
29-01-04, 15:15
No, xerO was the best.
IMHO

REMUS
29-01-04, 17:10
i feel that the best tanks on pluto are the ones which are really good and tankish and are on pluto, in conclusion i conclude that the best tanks are the ones which are the best and contain carrots. therefore thus i conclude jess rocks