PDA

View Full Version : O/T NeMa 8 any details on release?

Alan
05-01-04, 17:28
Just wondering, when we're due our next fix of NeMa goodliness, is all. Even though it's unfortunatley a Pro-Rezza rag, hehe.

(oh and while i'm at it, when's the Neocronicle due to be re-instated??:rolleyes:)

Tratos
05-01-04, 17:30
it'll be on the 1st of febuary id imagine, as there wasnt one this month as it was crimbo,

~T

Alan
05-01-04, 17:35
Hmm, now that's a poor excuse if ever I heard one. Being as some of us have, both worked our arse's during crimbo and enjoyed the season to boot. (Hell some of us, work chirstmass day, and New Years Day ( the later being very painfull))

edit:- seriouley though, could we have some indication from the NeMa crew:- Mr McBane, Henry Chesterfeild, Ighore (sorry if my spelligns bad, hehe)????

J. Folsom
05-01-04, 20:44
This is the best indication you'll be getting. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84712)

Anyway, Callash did deserve a break, considering he's not just doing the storyline stuff as far as I'm aware. I also couldn't say whether or not ReaKKtor Media even continues to be open during the holidays, it seems not though, since (I think) Odin and Danae were the only two S.T.O.R.M.Bots active in the holidays, and both of them work from where they live, not from the RM/KK building...

Alan
05-01-04, 22:09
hehe i was only joking about the working though chirstmas issue, fact is I asked for the shift's I worked. So more fool me. Callash indeed deserves a break, I'm just wondering when we're getting the cronicle and NeMa is all.

Tratos
05-01-04, 22:12
im hoping for this week for neocronical i need my fix, lol

~T

Jest
05-01-04, 22:58
Yes the next one will be Feb 1st.

MrBane
06-01-04, 01:24
Sorry, February the first, the announcement Callash made was also intended for the NeMa, and I did make a post about it too, but it's long gone now.

1st of February or so, although we are looking at changing the style and content a bit. I'm still trying to figure out an effective way to put in Server relevant information, but it should be Feb 1st or near-ish.

As I said in a previous post, anyone with good form skills, contact me.

Hmm, now that's a poor excuse if ever I heard one. Being as some of us have, both worked our arse's during crimbo and enjoyed the season to boot.

I'm also sure you got paid for your work, we don't. :D