PDA

View Full Version : Appartment Question

Crest
05-01-04, 14:54
Ok so I have seen this twice, ones in a GM's / Faction Councelours App and once in a app i know nothing about (Screwed up zone thing) ....

They both had some cool things like ... A Crytons selling most crytons stuff, and or a bar and that kind of thing ...

Anyone shed light on these apps, and how I can get one ? I like the idea of crytons on my spare room ... makes building stuff easier

J. Folsom
05-01-04, 14:57
That sounds like the constructor club.

Anyway, you'd have to discuss about it with your faction counsellor (Just send him/her an E-Mail, in-game or out of game) about it, I'm pretty certain they won't do so in private appartment though, you'd have to agree with getting it opened up for anyone who wants to get in.

Crest
05-01-04, 15:32
Hey i dont got a problem with that , having it open for all ... as long as it means the gogo is near the traders ... its cool .. no more running around getting parts ... man they heavy

05-01-04, 15:34
Dont suppose you grabbed a screenshot? Be great for my guide (see sig)

oh and crest, I know its been ages, but have you still got that radiation suit for sale?

Crest
06-01-04, 11:36
Yes got radiation suite .... dm crst tonight ....

Anyways anyone know where the constructors club is on saturn, or are there many of them ... and passwords would be great ... if not out in public then PM me the details

Stigmata
06-01-04, 11:42
VR3 under the hew shop

pass = constclub iirc

Gotterdammerung
06-01-04, 11:42
There is a constructors club on saturn in via rosso #3. It's the first elevator lift on the right as soon as you come up from the subway, the pass is constclub. Press the blue button and there is a 50cr fee to enter

Stigmata
06-01-04, 11:44
you sure about the lift gotter, im pretty sure its the 3rd or 4th on your right from the subway

Gotterdammerung
06-01-04, 12:17
yes I am sure, as you EXIT from the subway to the lower level of Voa Rosso #3 it is the first lift door on your right

BiTeMe
06-01-04, 12:31
Is there anything like this on any of the other servers ?
I would use it all the time if there was one on uranus.

Dissenter
06-01-04, 12:50
There is a constructors club on saturn in via rosso #3. It's the first elevator lift on the right as soon as you come up from the subway, the pass is constclub. Press the blue button and there is a 50cr fee to enter

Its 500nc ;p

And also I find it abit damn weird that seeing as its an English server the NPCs speak German, which could be kinda hard for most UK/US people who have no knowledge of the german language.

Tratos
06-01-04, 12:52
Originally posted by Dissenter
Its 500nc ;p

And also I find it abit damn weird that seeing as its an English server the NPCs speak German, which could be kinda hard for most UK/US people who have no knowledge of the german language.

I think its because it was made for a german speaking clan, and so was coded in type of thing in german, its a bit like the german speaking crahn guys in B_08

~T

Dissenter
06-01-04, 13:00
Yeah they annoyed me too.

Seeing as most people know about them isn't it about time they were converted to english?

Tratos
06-01-04, 13:03
Yeah they annoyed me too.

Seeing as most people know about them isn't it about time they were converted to english?

There not in english because they are there from being tested so i hear, it was gonna be a mini run like Einstein's but it broke so was never converted into English, i suppose it still gives a little life to the wastelands, lol

~T

BiTeMe
06-01-04, 15:30
So this club is only available on Saturn ?

Nidhogg
06-01-04, 15:54
Let's not start this argument again. The Constructor's Club was created on Saturn because Saturn runners asked for it. If you want one on another server then talk to your Faction Counsellor. If you have a great RP idea and need some "props" then, again, talk to your FC.

N

Dissenter
06-01-04, 17:14
if saturn runner asked for it shouldn't it be in english then?

Tratos
06-01-04, 17:18
if saturn runner asked for it shouldn't it be in english then?

Not really cos it might of been a german playing on Saturn...:D

~T

SeXy Happy
06-01-04, 18:25
There is a constructor guild of sorts on Pluto in TG canyon. Life 1 I think. PW letsparty. I don't know if there is a fee. But there is everything you need to tradeskill in there. So hope you are TG or an ally.

BiTeMe
06-01-04, 18:35
LOL, I wasn't starting an arguement I was asking if it was just on Saturn. Would have been nice to have one on my doorstep on Uranus but it's not the end of the world.
I got a CST'er on saturn that I never use anymore so this gives me an excuse to log him and go and check it out.