PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of current GR settings

joran420
05-01-04, 11:11
all you really need to do is fix war list....and no one on war list can GR everyone else can....then its all good...and really easy....

g0rt
05-01-04, 11:14
ya the whole war thing needs to get FIXED asap i mean if im at war with a neutral faction i wanna be able to kill them without going -30 SL all the time ffs

Psycho Killa
05-01-04, 11:19
I think that would be a good idea.

Either have an at war setting.

Or just a list you can have of people/ clans not allowed to gr to your ops.

Since people have to agree to war they may be assholes and not agree to war so they can gr to your ops.

Spex
05-01-04, 11:22
But if they introduce the war-setting, then you shouldnt be able to do harm to any turret nor able to hack the OP, if you are not at war with the OP-holding-clan (or get SL hits or whatever).

Shadow Dancer
05-01-04, 11:37
Originally posted by Spex
But if they introduce the war-setting, then you shouldnt be able to do harm to any turret nor able to hack the OP, if you are not at war with the OP-holding-clan

OMG

GREAT IDEA! So people won't be lame and just try to ninja hack clans they aren't at war with.

SEX

s0apy
05-01-04, 12:08
Originally posted by Spex
But if they introduce the war-setting, then you shouldnt be able to do harm to any turret nor able to hack the OP, if you are not at war with the OP-holding-clan (or get SL hits or whatever).

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
OMG

GREAT IDEA! So people won't be lame and just try to ninja hack clans they aren't at war with.

SEX

but won't people, having gained an OP, then just refuse to be at war with anyone, thereby keeping the OP forever?

Shadow Dancer
05-01-04, 12:13
Originally posted by s0apy
but won't people, having gained an OP, then just refuse to be at war with anyone, thereby keeping the OP forever?

:o

stfu

:p

Ok how about making it so that you "lose" the op every 12 hours or something? Or maybe more or less, depending.

OR, how about making it so that hacking an op or blowing up a turret is an automatic declaration of war(these should last 7 days), and the other side just as to accept? And if they try and hack it back, then it's automatic war.

And you can't make peace unless a certain amount of time has passed without any hostility.

I don't see how this can be abused. :p

El Barto
05-01-04, 12:17
Very very very nice idea, would love to see it in game.

bounty
05-01-04, 12:17
That would really slow down the game, i think.

t0tt3
05-01-04, 14:06
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa USE CLAN WAR!!!!!

oooh that was inplanted like 6 - 10 patches ago? Still useless :lol:

Callash make the burner burn and put it on Codi

"sorry Codi not your fault :("

Netphreak
05-01-04, 16:13
Originally posted by t0tt3
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa USE CLAN WAR!!!!!

oooh that was inplanted like 6 - 10 patches ago? Still useless :lol:

Callash make the burner burn and put it on Codi

"sorry Codi not your fault :("

Use the clan war system easiest solution to alot of current pvp problems!