PDA

View Full Version : When can we buy weapon parts 8/9/10?

ghandisfury
04-01-04, 20:27
Not that we really need 10s (yet), but it sure would be nice to be able to buy them at crytons. Is this planned?

Possessed
04-01-04, 20:28
They're mob drops... and can be bped and csted so....

ghandisfury
04-01-04, 20:32
Originally posted by Possessed
They're mob drops... and can be bped and csted so....

So are vehicle 8/9/10s....so.....o_O

LTA
04-01-04, 20:33
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Not that we really need 10s (yet), but it sure would be nice to be able to buy them at crytons. Is this planned?

i hope they come in expesive then made required for constructing higher than say tl 80 stuff ....

MrBane
04-01-04, 20:38
This is to make them a bit higher demand. It also means Tradeskillers need to work with Tanks or combat characters to get these parts supplied.

It makes it more involving to have them of a harder supply.

I used to do a roaring trade in them when I was a tank.

msdong
04-01-04, 20:38
Originally posted by ghandisfury
... but it sure would be nice to be able to buy them at crytons. Is this planned?

i hope its not planned. its the only thing to do for low level constructors in NC.

Archeus
04-01-04, 21:34
They should up the TL of the items to make it slower to make APCs. So if your doing a couple its not too bad but if your doing say 84 millions worth then it will be a pain to do.

t0tt3
05-01-04, 06:11
to make them with chems are really bad take ages :p
Ok its a NIIIIICE profit never the less, but for a singel char planet you need to split it all if you dont pay for 3 accs or use a friends resser :rolleyes:

Edit: Ok I know one that did that he did BP:s with 3 ressers and cst apcs with 2 cst and had a barter to use lol crazy :D

IceStorm
05-01-04, 06:35
I believe all parts over level 7 are drops-only. I don't see a real problem with this. They drop fairly often (TH Energy Core bots, Warbots) and are relatively easy to build...