PsiCorps
04-01-04, 19:20
aparently i hack for knowing how to aim, GG cs players

Sick
04-01-04, 19:22
and?

DigestiveBiscui
04-01-04, 19:23
yea i h4x at cs as well apprently, nevermind though, ill find the file that does it one day in my defualt config :D

Sanch0s
04-01-04, 19:24
everyone haxx35.

Play hard go Pro!

PsiCorps
04-01-04, 19:27
so? its lame that no one can play well if they are gonna be accused of haxx0ring, just because people lack skills they incite such lies
*edit* one word answers = banz0rz

Beanie McChimp
04-01-04, 19:31
It is stupid you get banned for playing well. Also anyone played Jedi Academy on multiplayer you get banned if you kill people unarmed lol it's like saying in c-s don't kill me im afk.

KimmyG
04-01-04, 19:34
Playing on servers where every little gort is an admin is bad. They dont like you killing them. how you talk and so on = a clean ban.

Archeus
04-01-04, 19:35
I Stopped playing that on the internet because there were way too many cheaters. Lan games only with friends.

Beanie McChimp
04-01-04, 19:49
Oh and steam sucks as apparantly i've been kicked from like 20 servers o_O

04-01-04, 19:51
CS is just a shit fps.

[SP]Ostrich
04-01-04, 20:43
i think everyone gets accused of hacking...

sucks really, but quite funny

RuButt
04-01-04, 20:47
ppl, get yer own server!! =)

its uber being admin! ... but then again the game sucks so server is offline... haw haw haw haw

xxx: OMG U HAXXOR!! XIITT!!
me: im admin
xxx: U ROXXZORZ OMG NICE AIMMIINN!!!11

FuzzyDuck
04-01-04, 21:13
Originally posted by RuButt
ppl, get yer own server!! =)

its uber being admin! ... but then again the game sucks so server is offline... haw haw haw haw

xxx: OMG U HAXXOR!! XIITT!!
me: im admin
xxx: U ROXXZORZ OMG NICE AIMMIINN!!!11

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
omg I laughed so hard at that. It's so true, I get that all the time in the servers that I do a bit of watching over.

StrongSad
04-01-04, 21:19
People get accused of hacking because there are TONS of hackers. Its a shame people get banned when they dont have hacks. But there is no good way to stop a hacker in CS....besides a ban. A few shithead always ruin it for everyone else. I got tired of trying to figure out if I was playing against real skill or downloaded skill, so I quit.

ServeX
04-01-04, 21:25
Originally posted by Beanie McChimp
It is stupid you get banned for playing well. Also anyone played Jedi Academy on multiplayer you get banned if you kill people unarmed lol it's like saying in c-s don't kill me im afk.

haha yea, i hate that.
they're like omg serve wtf why'd you kill me, i didn't have a weapon out.

and yet they're just walking around and using occasional force push, force pull, grip.

biggest lamers lol

g0rt
04-01-04, 21:33
exactly why NOT to play cs

- bunch of kids admining every server

- you do good and no one knows you means you cheat and get banned

- you kill an admin and he doesn't know you, kick

- talk a bit of shit and everyone tells you to watch the language cuz its a kids game...meanwhile theres 20+ people DYING every 2 minute round or so, which is fine for the kids to see, but they can't handle a bit of swearing :rolleyes:

fuck games that require player-run servers. pay your 10$/month and do what you please, thats what its about

04-01-04, 21:35
Originally posted by g0rt
fuck games that require player-run servers. pay your 10$/month and do what you please, thats what its about

Yeah, pay cash so you can call people names online. :rolleyes:

g0rt
04-01-04, 21:36
Originally posted by #151988
Yeah, pay cash so you can call people names online.

no pay cash so you can beat someone silly and not get fucking banned for it :rolleyes:

way to miss the point! YOU WIN BUDDEH!

Xian
04-01-04, 21:44
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
yea i h4x at cs as well apprently, nevermind though, ill find the file that does it one day in my defualt config :D

What enormous newb accused you of hacking? :p

And, what the fuck is with all the generalisations? I admin a server - I ban the stupid kiddies who come onto my clans server and make complete twats out of themselves.

See above.

Hacks in 1.6 are so blatant now this doesn't happen as much. However, there are a lot of new CS players or people who don't play to get good - so when they get killed by 'pros' they can't distinguish between hackers and good players.

You must have terrible luck and go on servers where the admin plays 24/7. I've been playing CS for 2 years and that hasn't happened to me for about 6 months.

- talk a bit of shit and everyone tells you to watch the language cuz its a kids game...meanwhile theres 20+ people DYING every 2 minute round or so, which is fine for the kids to see, but they can't handle a bit of swearing

DigestiveBiscuit was in the same clan as me and he'll tell you we had that policy on our server. Why? Because kids can distinguish between a game and real life. Someone who's 13 and plays CS isn't going to go and pick up a rifle and shoot some people up - but after seeing/hearing some swearing he might repeat it everywhere else. Plus it's a tad insulting to be called a 'stupid fucking hacking bitch' on a server, eh?

Some people can't afford that. ;)

g0rt
04-01-04, 21:52
whatever its just a kiddies game thats it maybe i do have bad luck but when i do good i get the kick, i talk some shit i get the kick, so fuck it to hell and back...its just a kiddie game, like dod... its fine for hte kids to see some guy get a 10" sword on teh end of a rifle shoved up his ass, but its not ok for the kid to see the word "shit" hrmm that makes so much sense :rolleyes:

Xian
04-01-04, 21:57
whatever its just a kiddies game thats it maybe i do have bad luck but when i do good i get the kick, i talk some shit i get the kick, so fuck it to hell and back...its just a kiddie game, like dod... its fine for hte kids to see some guy get a 10" sword on teh end of a rifle shoved up his ass, but its not ok for the kid to see the word "shit" hrmm that makes so much sense :rolleyes:

I just explained the idea behind that. A kid knows its not real violence - and won't repeat something like that because of a game. Swearing, however, they probably will. :)

If you think it's such a kiddies game, don't play it. Don't stereotype everyone who plays it just because you don't like it.

04-01-04, 22:29
no pay cash so you can beat someone silly and not get fucking banned for it :rolleyes:

You say the same as I said.

lullysing
04-01-04, 22:56
exactly why NOT to play cs
- talk a bit of shit and everyone tells you to watch the language cuz its a kids game...meanwhile theres 20+ people DYING every 2 minute round or so, which is fine for the kids to see, but they can't handle a bit of swearing :rolleyes:

This is the main reason i made my own fucking server, available for anyone and their dogs to bitch and fart in as they please, as long as they say the occasional hello sometimes.

Thing is, it's mostly empty, since it's kinda new.Check it out if you feel like it : cs.evilsmiley.org people on the east coast get a massively good ping on it, and it doesn't seem to lag at all under strain.

PsiCorps
04-01-04, 23:27
I'm being accused of hacking on a server that im admin to, people get owned.. cant handle it, send email to the owner..

The owner trusts me but my admin/playing is resting upon a poll :/

but tbh theres not as many blatent hackers as their used to be, but yesterday in one hour (on a superhero mod server) we saw 4 different hackers, now i know how to spot an aimbotter or anti recoiler makes it so much easier to clarify my bannings..

Whiety Bulger
04-01-04, 23:33
If cheaters are the terrorists of the gaming world Cs is like Afganastan or somen. They send out there terrorists out to form cells in foreiegn countries such as CoD(Call of Duty) and many others. CS is the source of all hax0r kiddes its a training camp.

alig
04-01-04, 23:45
Originally posted by #151988
CS is just a shit fps.

CS is the best fps ever :D

Its just u probably suck at it :p

Whiety Bulger
04-01-04, 23:50
I also just love when you stop for a moment to look at your surroundings and people cry CAMPER and vote to boot you.

flyjedi
05-01-04, 00:41
anyone played CS on the xbox on xbox live? i bought it almost expecting it to be shit. in fact it turned out great in my opinion. i think it's better than the PC one. anyone else got it?

PsiCorps
05-01-04, 00:50
off my thread flyjedi

Dade Murphey
05-01-04, 00:54
Originally posted by flyjedi
anyone played CS on the xbox on xbox live? i bought it almost expecting it to be shit. in fact it turned out great in my opinion. i think it's better than the PC one. anyone else got it?

It's not *bad* it'd just be a shit load cooler with a keyboard and mouse...kinda nice playing people without hakcs for a change...least I hope they didn't have any o_O but I just can't aim shit well enough with those thumb knobs to actually hit things from a distance when I try

flyjedi
05-01-04, 01:25
Originally posted by PsiCorps
off my thread flyjedi

:lol:

i like playing it with controller cause I play Halo quite a bit, and the controls are identical.

gostly
05-01-04, 02:25
good score = you h4x

bad score = you're a n00b

i watch my brother play it...he gets called a wall hacker and shit sometimes...and then other times he's calling people hackers...and then he calls people n00b's...and then people call him a n00b...:lol: :lol: :lol:

cs wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt for the retarded amount of kids that play it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

05-01-04, 18:20
Originally posted by Dade Murphey
It's not *bad* it'd just be a shit load cooler with a keyboard and mouse...kinda nice playing people without hakcs for a change...least I hope they didn't have any o_O but I just can't aim shit well enough with those thumb knobs to actually hit things from a distance when I try

CS on Xbox is already hacked.

Zanathos
05-01-04, 18:52
played counter strike, hated it.

Theres much better realism games out there.

One of them being free.

Ormy
05-01-04, 19:10
Although i've never played CS, i've heard from hundreds of people online that it sucks.

I play Soldier of Fortune 2 (http://www.ravensoft.com/soldier2.html) , it's a pretty realistic game, a couple good mods around, and loads of good maps. PunkBuster anti-cheat software is used, making wall hacking extremely difficult and an aim-bot almost impossible. There are very few cheaters. The server admins are mostly cool guys. I mostly play on public servers owned by clans that rent the server from Jolt.co.uk and blueyonder among others.

Dont know what is in-place in other games, but server admin can enable voting, so players can call votes to change map, kick a person, change gametype, restart game, etc etc.

Uses a modified quake 3 Team Arena engine very good fps. I very rarely drop below 40 fps with max settings running at 1600x1200x32, with:

P4 1.9GHz
512 MB DDR
GeForce 3 Ti 200 64 MB

I recommend it to any realistic FPS fans.

Edit:
Just remembered, unless your using a GeForce FX range of card, using the ForceWare drivers (5x.xx versions) could cause your comp to freeze randomly when playing. If your using another GeForce card, use the any of the 4x.xx drivers or earlier.

05-01-04, 19:24
I play COD atm. It's good but they need to patch it fast to screw the hackers.

P4mp3rk3
05-01-04, 19:39
play mohaa, it still rocks, after 2 years :)
there's cheats as well, but yah....get to know some people, get to trust them they're clean and just have fun \o/

shodanjr_gr
05-01-04, 20:36
Originally posted by Zanathos
played counter strike, hated it.

Theres much better realism games out there.

One of them being free.

I guess you mean Americas Army Operations??

I used to love that game but after some time for some odd reason all servers gave me INSANE pings and thus i could not play.

Candaman
05-01-04, 20:38
SoF2 = Teh Win

FeC > All

g0rt
05-01-04, 20:47
Originally posted by lullysing
This is the main reason i made my own fucking server, available for anyone and their dogs to bitch and fart in as they please, as long as they say the occasional hello sometimes.

Thing is, it's mostly empty, since it's kinda new.Check it out if you feel like it : cs.evilsmiley.org people on the east coast get a massively good ping on it, and it doesn't seem to lag at all under strain.

I think the server needs a wee updating :p When connecting it tells me the server is running an older protocol then I am, aka an older version of cs....

05-01-04, 20:54
Originally posted by P4mp3rk3
play mohaa, it still rocks, after 2 years :)
there's cheats as well, but yah....get to know some people, get to trust them they're clean and just have fun \o/

I rocked in that game. Only used rifles in realism mod, hardly anyone did that but now everyone uses em:rolleyes: .

StrongSad
05-01-04, 21:06
Lemme chime in

CS sucks because who the hell invented the concept of being FROZEN while getting hit by flying projectiles?!?!.......right.......GG realism. I liked CS but the fun wore off after I realised how easy it was to get caught. "It takes one to know one" is what they say.

BTW....

BF1942(and all the mods) > all

Hands down :)

Zanathos
05-01-04, 21:27
Americas Army used to lag heavily for me as well. Now im back down to my old ownage ping.

The Hospital map lags like a dirty whore till you explore every room in the map, then the ping dies down to a more acceptable level.

Pretty much all I've played for realism games is Soldier of Fortune 2, Americas Army, NS-CO for quake III, Rainbow Six 3, metal gear solid 2 (to a certain degree)

CS sucks, I dont understand why so many people like that crap.

Zanathos
05-01-04, 21:27
Ops! Double post somehow.

Sanch0s
05-01-04, 21:31
Pisses me off too that u cant move when ur being shot up, just jump, thats all there is to do, i think?

Spectra260
05-01-04, 22:03
one of my binds says

"y0u g0t h4x0rd 8y KidWithStick"

just so they know that i know that i "hack"

w00t

Clownst0pper
05-01-04, 22:17
I was Cl0wnSt:)[]0p3r on PCzones servers, was in UKV and BEEF and aload others, had more accusations than I can count.

And I re joined CS after about 2 years ago a month ago, and got raped, and realised how 2 years ago the game is :o

StrongSad
05-01-04, 22:20
Jumping helps not....

lullysing
06-01-04, 00:48
I think the server needs a wee updating :p When connecting it tells me the server is running an older protocol then I am, aka an older version of cs....

Forgot to mention that this is running a 1.5 server. a LOT of people never downloaded steam, or will play with it until the bugs and memory problems(bloatage) it has are fixed.

g0rt
06-01-04, 00:49
Originally posted by lullysing
Forgot to mention that this is running a 1.5 server. a LOT of people never downloaded steam, or will play with it until the bugs and memory problems(bloatage) it has are fixed.

My bad ya im using noobish steam mocks on me

lullysing
06-01-04, 01:04
Steam has some good and some bad.

For example, i like the new TFC with the addition of engy-built telepads, which make the game a lot less linear, especially when it comes to reinforcements.

The adjustments to the CS mod of the tac shield (it's a very team-basedweapon/defense, but when activated anyone can strafe around the person and kill them one on one) and the boosting of the upper range sniper rifles ( the g20 and commando rifles) make it interesting.

The main problem i have with steam is that it's so godamn SLOW to get anything done, as to the older version you could be playing in 5 seconds. now you have to start steam, choose the game, wait the load time, bla bla bla bla bla. On top of all the retarded bugs like the one that you can't speak in spectator mode, etc.