PDA

View Full Version : NeMa Radio - Volunteers Wanted & Web Designers Required! (Forms speciality required)

MrBane
04-01-04, 19:04
Greetings!

I'm currently working on NeMa Radio - Neocronicle Magazine Radio.

My plans are to verbalise the latest edition of NeMa, as well as include a large amount of Discussion programs about various Hot Topics in and around the City. It'll have various guest speakers, all experts in their fields, and of course, played out by actors.

My plans as laid out so far, show that it will all be pre-recorded, where I'll do one of two things:

Hold discussions live via Team Speak, being recorded into Sound Forge as it goes along

or

Send the participants scripts, and they can record them as *.wav files, send them back to me, and I can edit them together.

Once all these are done, I'll then broadcast the Radio with a playlist, being a mixture of songs, news articles and interviews.

Easy! :D

If you want to Volunteer, email me at Maloch.Octavia@Neocron.com with your Character Name, server and your particular field of interest. Note, we don't take Anti-City speakers, as we're a Pro-City station.

Now, onto the web designer side, I'm looking for someone with the resources available to host a cgi forms submission database. When I say host, I mean, make it and host it themselves. :D

The form will be used to allow people to put in server specific information which can be then submitted to NeMa. So anyone with that knowledge and resources, please contact me via Maloch.Octavia@Neocron.com with links to any work you've already done or already host.

Fink that's everthing!!

Oh, and there are females out there, I would greatly appreciate a few female volunteers, I've already got Danae, but more can't hurt!!

I am not recruiting for DJ's!
:D

Tratos
04-01-04, 19:12
You've finaly made a thread, so stick the goddamn temp link up >_< lol

~T

MrBane
04-01-04, 19:13
*Laughs*

No. It's still operating via a Dynamic IP, so people would just get dead air when they tried to connect, if the station had been taken down.

:D

\\Fényx//
04-01-04, 20:11
No more *suprise* interviews you ass ...

Askin me what the event is, as i go bah its laggy as shite and im gettin pissed off with those SXR twats you go and say FENIX YOUR LIVE ON AIR ! watch the language pls :eek: :eek: :eek: :( I supplied the TS server and he goes and makes a prat of me as repayment ... :p

MrBane
04-01-04, 20:15
*Laughs his ass off*

Yes, a classic moment in the history of radio. :D

Was a good show that, we had some excellent chat going on between you, myself and Ascention.

I'll need to get you back into the studio to record some stuff, so let me know when you're available mate.

ghandisfury
04-01-04, 20:22
What "fields of interest" are you talking about?

Dribble Joy
04-01-04, 20:28
If there is any need for a voice for the mercs, I am availiable.

MrBane
04-01-04, 20:39
Fields of interests are simply that you think you can pass of what you're talking about, if you're being interviewed about something.

For instance, the Hard Talk in a previous issue of NeMa, I had to study and fathom the history of Neocron, which isn't as easy as it sounds, as it's a bit confusing. So the live air broadcast which was purely improvised, had to have the speaker with a good knowledge of the facts to get his statments right.

Dribble, email me with your dets please mate.
Maloch.Octavia@Neocron.com

Dribble Joy
04-01-04, 20:42
dets?

Anyway, I just remembered my ingame char is a girl... and I'm not.... but i'm still here if needed.

GT_Rince
05-01-04, 18:19
I take it the 'show' will be aired via a website and streamed ?

Sounds like a great idea :)

Ascension
05-01-04, 18:38
Originally posted by MrBane
*Laughs his ass off*

Yes, a classic moment in the history of radio. :D

Was a good show that, we had some excellent chat going on between you, myself and Ascention.

I'll need to get you back into the studio to record some stuff, so let me know when you're available mate.

Yeah.. was great after i sorted my transmit button out :lol:

I use ventrilo and TS just confuse me.. also it stopped me from using NC cos as soon as i moved it flashed to desktop..

I would love to make a site 4 ya.. i just completed the BRTF CLAN SITE (http://www.clanbrtf.net.tc)

but if you wannna host a cgi data base i suggest u talk 2 FN of SXR..

P.S - U said im welcome back on the show.. so I guess u can count me in again :D

Mumblyfish
05-01-04, 18:58
I'd love to hop on if there's ever a discussion about the state of Pluto. Or if anyone needs to talk about Biotech (although why you would is beyond me).

I also have an ego the size of a small country. That can only be a good thing on radio, right?