PDA

View Full Version : MC5 story?

Clive tombstone
04-01-04, 19:04
Ok, well, as many (if not all) know you start at MC5 and Im guessing, its a cooler (real word?) place to get aquainted at, but anywho, why is it that MC5 went from Newb place to Uber tough killing house with nice rares?

Why did that happen? did they all get soo sick of training newbs that they went, "THats F***ing it, We are soooo gonna tell everyone we have nice implants, that theyll all start running here, but then, theyll run into our robots, and if they aint dead yet, we kill em right away! "looks over shoulder" Hey Jim! im getting sick of that Window, why dont you get rid of it? "Jim whines, Man I have to do everything, first it was dismantle your damn imp's now this, Im not even getting paid!" "commander takes his uber rifle out and said" You dont do it, no more Pwning Runners for a Week!" "what!? that aint fair, you always do that your soo, Mean!" (Jim cries as he tares down the windows)

Well, thats my idea, was thinking about puting somthing like that in a NC comic, That and Im Just bored right now :D

Shadow Dancer
04-01-04, 19:06
I'd like to know the story behind mc5 as well.

Mighty Max
04-01-04, 19:09
You should really talk to the guys in the n00b MC5 and do the mission.

I think this should show you why they are gone on rampage.

Beanie McChimp
04-01-04, 19:35
Originally posted by Mighty Max
You should really talk to the guys in the n00b MC5 and do the mission.

I think this should show you why they are gone on rampage.

How about telling this or making a thread that says why and Put "[SPOILERS] MC5 Story" as the title :D

Mighty Max
04-01-04, 20:41
OK

>spoil<

If i remember right, you get out the cryo-chamber and noone really cares about you. You enter the controll-room and the only thing you see are the busy people all around.

When asking around a bit you are told that there is a malfunction chip in some of the security-bots spreading their code all around, which yet the technicans where unable to solve. (even the chambers are involved, that why the cryo-process halted and you awoke)

You are told to get some of those chips that dont work right. You notice that every bot with this malfunction chip in will attack anything around him, including ... you.

After you finished getting those chips you get told that this *might* help to find out whats going wrong with those chips.

Unfortunally it seems that the chips infected more then only the bots or the cryo-chambers. Can you imagine what would happen if the implants of any MC5 guy get infected too?

Probably just an odd idea, but those MC5 Commanders just behaving like those MC5 security bots with the malicious chips ...

StrongSad
04-01-04, 21:24
I dont get it

Clive tombstone
05-01-04, 00:53
TO sum it up like he said it, THe MC5guys have defective imp that make them kill everthing but themselfs and the partners, and because of the malfunctioning hardware, they are unable to "cease fire"appon innocent victems, Notice that if you go down the hover tubes to the cryochamber, theres tons of bodies lying around. if someone could get a pick of that, it would help

Clive
05-01-04, 07:18
Get off my name lacky :D

El Barto
05-01-04, 11:03
Maybe the bring out a full story in teh BDoY manuel?

Xizor
05-01-04, 23:33
Well if they had "kill-all-except-m8s-chips" in they wouldn't tell you to leave like some Tsunami guard first eh? (stupid guards)

RuriHoshino
05-01-04, 23:47
Its more like they got infected by a virus that acts like the kamikaze chips.8|

Clive tombstone
06-01-04, 02:54
Hmm, Maybe, something that could make the story a bit more interesting is that those MC5 chips could have been proto types of the Kami chips made by the DoY possibly, I mean, Maybe DoY orchistrated that whole, Instructers going berzerk deal to begin with. Its a possibility :confused: . But I just like making up back stories, Maybe i should try out For NeMa :D

PEace out. BTW I had this name since the forum started, its just I failed to post since I wasnt interested in posting, that is till I got interested in communicating with the people of neocron :D

Dissenter
06-01-04, 12:15
I think the RP story behind it is, well, Ships are supposed to have been sent to Irata yes?

Well MC5 could simply be 're-programming' for these travellers back to normal citizens with no memory.

But what really makes no sense is why anti CA runners spawn from there with LEs in.

And why pro city factions can go hunt at the 'other' MC5 by killing CA gurads to get implants....

garyu69
06-01-04, 16:19
Originally posted by Clive tombstone
if someone could get a pick of that, it would help There is a pic of one of the dead bodies in my signature.

Dead MC5 Guard!