PDA

View Full Version : clan allies/enemy's

Rjn
04-01-04, 18:33
ok with the neocronical stoy and ingame not matching on faction relations and also with the hated gr rules kk arnt doing anything about (as in more unervasal gr's around map [ty for battle dome btw but thats only 1]) i propose this.

clans may set there allies and enemys in citycom this will make it so allies are not red to tthe clan and that they can gr to an op owned buy the clan (or even gr to ug like clan who own ) weather faction enemy's or not , aswell as turrets not shooting them

also clans u are at war with nomatter what there faction statas to your own u can kill without a sl hit (exept hunting grounds of cause )

just a thought i had place your vote

J. Folsom
04-01-04, 18:41
I eat small cuddly animals.

As for why, I think there should be no alliances, just wars.
If you're at war with a clan, you lose no soullight or faction sympathy for killing them, and they can't make use of your outpost GRs regardless of the settings. They're also attacked by turrets inside of your outpost.
War would have to be agreed upon by both sides (Which can be done by rank 14 and 15 people, y'know, the one with the wars right), which is mostly to prevent a PKer clan from simply setting all major clans to war without the other clan(s) realizing this.

Why no alliances? Because I think at least your factions standard hostilities should mean something, otherwise all factions are basically the same.

Dribble Joy
04-01-04, 18:43
Clan wars will be implemented at some point, and this should sort things.

ghandisfury
04-01-04, 18:58
Think it's a great idea 5 stars.

Sefran
04-01-04, 19:17
This idea has been mentioned tons before, it really should get implented 5 stars.

Archeus
04-01-04, 19:29
would be nice if the number of clans vs the number of wars against a faction = faction loyality change.

So say the majority of TT hated CA and the reverse it would shift the fastion Symp.

ghandisfury
04-01-04, 20:18
Originally posted by Archeus
would be nice if the number of clans vs the number of wars against a faction = faction loyality change.

So say the majority of TT hated CA and the reverse it would shift the fastion Symp.

Lot of coding, but that would be awesome. It would be nice if all players actions were held accountable on a game mechanics level.

MegaCorp
04-01-04, 20:45
Yes, good idea. Couple of ways to start addressing the problems, and this is one of them.

Spook