Ok so can anyone tell me what rc/wl caps

Disruptor
Sh
First Love
Ray of God

and i mean fully capped everything rof included

kurai
04-01-04, 18:00
Assuming capped INT/DEX and an all 120 stat rifle, then 176 WEP and a little over 220 RC

trigger hurt
04-01-04, 18:38
Actually, with an all 120 first love, I cap all stats with 170 wep and 212 rc

J. Folsom
04-01-04, 18:44
Originally posted by trigger hurt
Actually, with an all 120 first love, I cap all stats with 170 wep and 212 rc Disruptor and Silent Hunter are higher TL, so they also need more to cap.

Furion
04-01-04, 18:48
First love is tl 114, silent hunter is tl 111

LTA
04-01-04, 19:12
Originally posted by trigger hurt
Actually, with an all 120 first love, I cap all stats with 170 wep and 212 rc

yeah

but i aim to try and cap em all so he just gave me a general to do em all :p

-DM-
04-01-04, 21:45
Whats needed to cap the RoG?

J. Folsom
05-01-04, 14:55
Originally posted by Furion
First love is tl 114, silent hunter is tl 111 Disruptor is 115. :P
And he asked for the point at which you cap them all.

Sure, I was wrong when I said that SH is higher TL then FL, but meh.

s0apy
05-01-04, 15:02
capping RoF on a rifle is a waste of DEX points methinks. i'd suggest aiming for between 80 and 90 percent of the max RoF and putting the points you saved into AGL, then lower your ATH so you can up your resists.

t0tt3
05-01-04, 15:06
Where is Divide for ubar spy advice :D

Original monk
05-01-04, 15:13
indeed: ya better dm divide ingame on the saturn server, or when youre lucky he will notice this post: he's SPYMAN :P

my combatspy's setup is semi-based on divide's :) my secret PKspy went for info to divide who explained me some intresting stuff :)

altough he didnt knew it was me :P

good luck people, enjoy setting up spy's :)

owyeah: and KK boost the SH a bit please (and the FL o.O), make the SH maybe even singleshot like a "real" sniper :P but let it do extremely good damage then :) like 2 hits and a PPU is dead or sumthing hehe

LTA
05-01-04, 16:37
lol

i don't need help with ma setup... i have a friend who is good with em so i ask him if needed (if he helps me like :p )

I just wanted to know what to aim for to cap my weps not a setup for pvp or to be ubar spy that's a different thread for someone else :p

t0tt3
05-01-04, 17:41
Originally posted by LTA
lol

i don't need help with ma setup... i have a friend who is good with em so i ask him if needed (if he helps me like :p )

I just wanted to know what to aim for to cap my weps not a setup for pvp or to be ubar spy that's a different thread for someone else :p

Well we aint talking about a guy that done one thing with a combat spy.... If he knows where the tiny bit of best cap limit its Divide, if all spies where as good as he is with his spy they would be nerfed :lol:

Morris
05-01-04, 18:08
Originally posted by Original monk
ya better dm divide ingame on the saturn server, or when youre lucky he will notice this post: he's SPYMAN :P

No kidding. My spy isn't exactly weak, but Divide seems to be able to easily take twice the beating I can. I don't know what the hell he does differently, but whatever it is, he does it well.

kurai
05-01-04, 18:28
Originally posted by Morris
No kidding. My spy isn't exactly weak, but Divide seems to be able to easily take twice the beating I can. I don't know what the hell he does differently, but whatever it is, he does it well. PPR, MoveOn, INQ1, PA & drug for shelter, from memory.
Most people who go the INQ1 route dont bother with the PPR as well.

SorkZmok
05-01-04, 18:37
Originally posted by kurai
PPR, MoveOn, INQ1, PA & drug for shelter, from memory.
For my spy putting in a PPR would mean loosing about 20 r-c. And then i could just play a pe and take less drugs. o_O

Morris
05-01-04, 18:37
Originally posted by kurai
PPR, MoveOn, INQ1, PA & drug for shelter, from memory.

SA SF MOVEON Zerk 2 Str booster 2

PA3, heavy nrg belt, Inq 1 + Deso Forte for shelter

That's my setup. If I wanted to give up Slasher I could replace SF with a PPR for a bit more resistance (but I like my 182 pc :D ). Somehow I don't seem to get that "extra mile" out of my resists that some spies do. Must be in the con (or a wacky implant setup... or more drugs).

kurai
05-01-04, 18:45
Originally posted by SorkZmok
For my spy putting in a PPR would mean loosing about 20 r-c. And then i could just play a pe and take less drugs. o_O Well - it's only one drug (for the +5 PSI), but I know what you mean.

Divide gets reasonable results with it, but it's always referred to in the context of "Good . . . for a spy".

Down to personal preference, I guess. His overall defence will still be less than a decent PE, while maintaining a higher damage output ... but it's a very close run thing indeed.

There's a fairly well known tech PE setup that I can think of that would beat it for both defence and damage output (slightly), but it requires two drugs rather than one.