PDA

View Full Version : Uranus Come over to Saturn

VetteroX
03-01-04, 21:34
I dont want this to start into a flaming thread, theres plenty of other threads we can fight in. Im serious here, why dont you guys on uranus just come over to saturn? Every day I log on, and you can say whatever you want, but aside from venus, uranus is always the lowest player count... even pluto has more players. Come over to staturn and lets go back to the days of having a server with 500 people on at peek times and even 250 people late night.

Honestly, its not that hard to get started... I got a lib and an sf from a freind which i had to pay em back for when I could and thats it.... Now I got 2 capped pes, a capped tank, 100 base psi 87 base int apu, high level spy, and a repair/poker and a cster.

I have 4 cs, 2 hl, sa, ds, 3 rogs, 1 pain easer 1 mal 2 holy thunders 2 fire apocs 4 sf cpus and lots or weapons and techs..

As most of you know, I spend most of my time pking, not rare collecting and I have all this... you can do it. Its hard but if you just put in some effort you can do it, and then we can have a server again with lots of people, I miss thoes days....

And if your gonna say why not saturn come to uranus... we have a whole lot more people already...

REMUS
03-01-04, 21:38
most people arnt obsessed with the game tho vettro, and saturn is totally fubared atm from the list of threads that complain about it, besides uranus is cool its gotgood atmosphere and the people that play there consistantly hav a good time with a limited amount of people, thats why people stay there.

ezza
03-01-04, 21:52
Originally posted by REMUS
most people arnt obsessed with the game tho vettro, and saturn is totally fubared atm from the list of threads that complain about it, besides uranus is cool its gotgood atmosphere and the people that play there consistantly hav a good time with a limited amount of people, thats why people stay there.

nuthin wrong with saturn except a few who come on here whineing when they get killed:rolleyes:

g0rt
03-01-04, 21:57
Originally posted by ezza
nuthin wrong with saturn except a few who come on here whineing when they get killed:rolleyes:

Ya right nothing wrong with saturn thats why me, revs, gh0st and d.g. sync'd out 3 times ALL at the exact same time last night while fighting fire mobs in an otherwise empty zone :rolleyes:

Just about everyone I know that plays saturn off hours (1:00am - 4:00am EST roughly) have had constant syncing/crashing in certain places at this time.

Akasha
03-01-04, 21:58
not that i want any ov the peeps from saturn cummin to uranus (we have to put up with sum ov u as it is) but if its so easy to get started again why dont u all join uranus and not ask us to go to saturn?

i no uranus gets very laggy, but its a lot more stable than saturn!

OpTi
03-01-04, 21:59
i've been on saturn didn't like it, simple as that

VetteroX
03-01-04, 22:01
I said in the original post, we already have much more people, so that wouldnt make sense... plus all the servers have problems.. this is NC.

Tratos
03-01-04, 22:02
Yeah, Uranus i would say has a better atmophere, i've been on saturn a few times and just didnt like it,

~T

damn it i wish my FLUX sig was finished >_<

g0rt
03-01-04, 22:03
Originally posted by Akasha
not that i want any ov the peeps from saturn cummin to uranus (we have to put up with sum ov u as it is) but if its so easy to get started again why dont u all join uranus and not ask us to go to saturn?

i no uranus gets very laggy, but its a lot more stable than saturn!

Actually yeah it is easy i played there for about 2 weeks I got a str 90 con 80 tank with a 3slot artifact CS, filter 2, herc, moveon, proto resistor, marine and about 3 cabs worth of techs.

That aint hard :p

Anyway people probably don't like saturn because thats where the hardcore rpkers all are right now I mean take my clan for instance half of the members including myself couldn't give a flying fuck what faction the guy is, if we don't like him he dies.

I can see you RP nuts not liking saturn because theres ALOT of people who play exactly like that. Unlike on pluto/uranus as far as my experiance goes.

ezza
03-01-04, 22:04
Originally posted by g0rt
Ya right nothing wrong with saturn thats why me, revs, gh0st and d.g. sync'd out 3 times ALL at the exact same time last night while fighting fire mobs in an otherwise empty zone :rolleyes:

Just about everyone I know that plays saturn off hours (1:00am - 4:00am EST roughly) have had constant syncing/crashing in certain places at this time. i mean apart from that, since people from uranus were also complaining about that kind of problem cant really say its confined to saturn.

g0rt
03-01-04, 22:06
i mean apart from that, since people from uranus were also complaining about that kind of problem cant really say its confined to saturn.

oh ok rgr, i dunno ive just been getting alot of syncing, server syncs (when all the corpses dissapear so u cant loot 'em :rolleyes:) etc...over the past few days and by the sounds of everyone on TS im fairly sure its a mutual thing...we could hardly cave yesterday afternoon because we were all spiking to 2000+ pings every 2-3 minutes it was retarded

ezza
03-01-04, 22:09
oh ok rgr, i dunno ive just been getting alot of syncing, server syncs (when all the corpses dissapear so u cant loot 'em :rolleyes:) etc...over the past few days and by the sounds of everyone on TS im fairly sure its a mutual thing...we could hardly cave yesterday afternoon because we were all spiking to 2000+ pings every 2-3 minutes it was retarded dont wanna hijack vets thread to much, but i know the shit your talking about, cos during the op war we had yesterday i sync'd out, but tbh apart from that one thing ive not had it that bad as you have so i dunno tbh but i didnt concider it a major factor on why not to come to saturn as its being doing shit like that for long time

g0rt
03-01-04, 22:22
dont wanna hijack vets thread to much, but i know the shit your talking about, cos during the op war we had yesterday i sync'd out, but tbh apart from that one thing ive not had it that bad as you have so i dunno tbh but i didnt concider it a major factor on why not to come to saturn as its being doing shit like that for long time

Yeah I agree. Like I said it also seems to be only in certain areas. Yesterday we were spiking badly in the chaos caves, but others who were NOT in those caves weren't getting the spikes we were....who knows.

Either way, saturn is the win :D

Kal
03-01-04, 22:32
maybei'll have an alt on saturn in the future, but not anytime soon, and i'll never move there permanently.

my friends all play uranus, and recently im really enjoying some of the politics (although only within my clan/another small clan or two)

Netphreak
03-01-04, 22:39
Its a nice idea but seriously saturn has one seriously fucked up economy i mean i saw a 0 slot CS sell for 8 mil o_O
On uranus that would have been more like 1 mil :D
I know there are alot of good players on saturn but i do find that uranus has a better atmosphere and for that i will stay.

ezza
03-01-04, 22:45
Originally posted by Netphreak
Its a nice idea but seriously saturn has one seriously fucked up economy i mean i saw a 0 slot CS sell for 8 mil o_O
On uranus that would have been more like 1 mil :D
I know there are alot of good players on saturn but i do find that uranus has a better atmosphere and for that i will stay.

umm when was that, :lol: thats really fucked up, i bought my spare 2 slotter for 1mil and a redeemer which is still less than the 8 mill that noob paid for no slots hahaha

as for atmosphere, only atmosphere i care about is the one from my clan, if my clan start giving me shit then i would leave and go solo again, i have channels muted mostly so saves me listening to the "i pwn joo" crap

BombShell
04-01-04, 06:18
and i sold 500 tech parts for 4mill :) so dont give me the econ is fuked :) just remeebr people r greedy and some r willing to pay 8mill for shit others r willing to wait.

and i got my cs for 3 nc 1 nc for each slot :)

Psyco Groupie
04-01-04, 06:21
you sold 500 techs for 8k each ? are you stupid ?

BombShell
04-01-04, 06:25
hehe well i guess i am or just crazy:) i got the cash i want and cleaned out my appys. so i was vary vary happy. hell am a guy that buys cheap and sells cheap. i got a mc5 herc for 1337 nc :) and 100k for a 5 slot DB.

hav over 18mill :) so is selling it cheap make me feel bad i think not :) it was funner watching peeps fighting over my shit :)

and that does include giving away crap to good freinds :)

but i gave away parts to i actually sold most parts for 75k even for pain easer parts and other simmilar shit.

[SP]Ostrich
04-01-04, 06:33
hmm... stuff costs well too much there, you got stuff from a friend vet? i don't got any friends on saturn... not easy to start up when no one likes you :( (in reference to me, not you)

BombShell
04-01-04, 06:36
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
hmm... stuff costs well too much there, you got stuff from a friend vet? i don't got any friends on saturn... not easy to start up when no one likes you :( (in reference to me, not you)

when i first started i was really hard with my stuff. i used to be able to get like 1mill of every doomy before thay nerfed loot selling parts and junk.

now adays i get like 500k per doomy if am lucky goes both ways for grims to remeebr some peeps will buy a fl part for 500k or cs even libbys and pe's. just who u meet. thats ow i got big in nc. save every part sell every shit u dont need collect all veh 10's and hav a barter as a freind.

last week i sold a cs part for 350k just in local straight out some peeps will just go omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg i need that

Sanch0s
04-01-04, 06:57
Just find a red sl person, and gank them muahahahahah!

Sorin
04-01-04, 07:17
I play on Saturn. I have characters on Uranus and I much prefer the atmosphere there, but I have like, 3 friends on that server, so it's no fun walking around alone and quiet all day. Still, the atmosphere is great.

Saturn used to be pretty mellow, but sometime over the summer it became this insane GANK fest, which hasn't really died down yet. So my characters either have LE, or don't leave the city hardly ever, since then. Go to MB...GANK. Go to CRP....GANK. Go to a little hole in a zone north of chester lab...GANK. Go to graves...GANK. GR to tescom waiting on si to go to graves....GANK. Go hunt at Escador.....GANK (though its rare there. Lazy PKers don't go that far). Go hunt at desert sectors where no one usually is....GANK. wtf?

On Uranus, I've gone idle and afk in sectors for over 10 minutes that would land me a GR selection screen on Saturn after 10 seconds.

Let's all go to Uranus. ;) Well, except for the ganking muppets.

ServeX
04-01-04, 07:44
how about..no.

you said it yourself pluto and uranus are the lowest populated english servers. If anything, pluto and uranus should be merged. not saturn and uranus. And if even that was to happen, it should be a full merge. Saturn/Uranus/Pluto. Just like how in planetside they merged kondried/emerald. If this was done, it could brighten up the game remarkably I feel.

Mr_Snow
04-01-04, 07:44
the atmosphere sucks on saturn and its irritating levelling there because "uber pkers" wont let you level unless you have an le in and even then if they could exploit to kill you they would, uranus in general has a much better atmosphere then any other server then maybe venus which is really relaxing and laid back, if only we could convince certain clans to fight by themselves without inviting half the server to an op war we would be just peachy oh and you can have the kiddies that migrated to uranus from saturn back they are annoying and we dont want them.

Rieper
04-01-04, 08:08
fuck no, i'll merge with Pluto happily but id rather quit than share my home server with the sat kids. there are some good people there, but theres the shittest atmosphere of any server

and how about lag issues?

Mr_Snow
04-01-04, 08:14
Personally I like the way uranus is, I dont think any server wants to merge with us and i dont think any of us want to merge with them, the only good thing I would see about merging uranus and saturn together is getting doob back and I really dont see much advantages to merging with pluto either, there are cool lads on both servers but I dont like the majority on both but Im sure they would say the same about uranus too.

Psycho Killa
04-01-04, 08:16
Problem is if they dont do a merge anytime soon theyre will be 30 people left on each server. I have a feeling that having a merge would dramaticaly increase the lifespan of the game.

Only thing is I wouldnt do this since there still is the slim chance that bdoy will breathe new life into this game then we will have to open up new servers and the merge would have seemed pointless.

g0rt
04-01-04, 08:24
shitty atmosphere HAHAHAH wtf is this

translation: TOO MANY MEAN PKS THAT TRY TO OWN ME INSTEAD OF SAY HELLO I WANT TO HUG YOU

Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Problem is if they dont do a merge anytime soon theyre will be 30 people left on each server. I have a feeling that having a merge would dramaticaly increase the lifespan of the game.

yes yes it would

damn i dream of the day i play on a neocron server with 500-700 people online....lag or not :p

Mr_Snow
04-01-04, 08:35
Actually PKs dont bother me that much if they did I would just keep an LE in and taunts about LEd noob never bothered me neither does getting pked if it did I wouldnt still be playing this game after 10 months I would be playing something carebear like SWG or horizons, and yes the atmsophere on saturn does suck maybe too many CS kiddies there for my liking but anyway...

A server merger atm would be stupid in my opinion with DOY allegedy being released in the near future with a re-release of the game and DOY together and an advertising campaign to go with this, server populations may start to rise again and if the dont well the game would be up shit creek then and server merges if possible would be nessesary for the game to survive.

Rieper
04-01-04, 08:35

translation: TOO MANY MEAN PKS THAT TRY TO OWN ME INSTEAD OF SAY HELLO I WANT TO HUG YOU

yes yes it would

damn i dream of the day i play on a neocron server with 500-700 people online....lag or not :p

heh, yeah, when an entire server work on red = dead from 0/2 is upwards thats just fucking great. And people will kill most neutrals anyhow.

Its a shitty server in terms of that, exploiting, and kiddies in general. Fuck it man, i spent a time there, i got to a good level, i took part in op wars and politics, i didnt get ganked much, but it didnt stop me seeing the shit.

g0rt
04-01-04, 08:39
Originally posted by Rieper
heh, yeah, when an entire server work on red = dead from 0/2 is upwards thats just fucking great. And people will kill most neutrals anyhow.

Its a shitty server in terms of that, exploiting, and kiddies in general. Fuck it man, i spent a time there, i got to a good level, i took part in op wars and politics, i didnt get ganked much, but it didnt stop me seeing the shit.

[edited for violation of the forum rules]

Alot of saturn players don't even play by red = dead. Players like me play "if i dont like you" = dead, I couldn't care less what faction they are from...

Don't pretend you don't like it rieper i remember that time me and stapes killed some noob in our own clan you were having a good laugh over it on ts hahaha

ServeX
04-01-04, 08:43

yes yes it would

dude stfu, you know this is an issue. its not something to be laughed at. this is a serious issue.

if people persist to do this then it just creates one more reason for any new players to leave and pick up another game where this isn't an issue. to them its not fun to get pked while trying to level. on another note, something that could be done is making city-friendly high level hunting spots. as an alternative to chaos caves or swamp caves. this would also be a good solution for new FA players. you shouldn't have to ever visit a hostile or friendly enviorment imo. you should be able to stay within a couple zones of your starting location and at least cap at somepoint in the game imo. but then again 90% of you probably disagree with me. oh well, such is life.

bye g0rt

Mr_Snow
04-01-04, 08:46
Personally Ive always advocated non-pvp areas where you can level but not gather rares or semi-rares like flame avalanches but it gives you somewhere to level in peace till you feel ready to pvp or if you you want to get away from pvping for a while but I generally get shouted down for being a carebear for even suggesting it.

Rieper
04-01-04, 08:56
You were hanging with the fredware crowd thats why.

Some of us can have a shitload of money, items and capped chars WITHOUT any corruption involved.

Alot of saturn players don't even play by red = dead. Players like me play "if i dont like you" = dead, I couldn't care less what faction they are from...

Don't pretend you don't like it rieper i remember that time me and stapes killed some noob in our own clan you were having a good laugh over it on ts hahaha

lol, i thought that shit was fucking hilarious, but i dont want it on Uranus.. saturn was my escapism server, where i went to pk and fuck about in general. The reason i didnt go to black cartel was i cant be bothered to put in effort there.

Pking is much more rife on sat than any other servers and it makes for a poor atmosphere, and it erodes peopels skills.. who cares about getting ideal resists when ganking 15/20s at MB is so much easier. Thats why pluto peeps who move over are succesful...

g0rt
04-01-04, 08:57
Originally posted by ServeX
dude stfu, you know this is an issue. its not something to be laughed at. this is a serious issue.

if people persist to do this then it just creates one more reason for any new players to leave and pick up another game where this isn't an issue. to them its not fun to get pked while trying to level. on another note, something that could be done is making city-friendly high level hunting spots. as an alternative to chaos caves or swamp caves. this would also be a good solution for new FA players. you shouldn't have to ever visit a hostile or friendly enviorment imo. you should be able to stay within a couple zones of your starting location and at least cap at somepoint in the game imo. but then again 90% of you probably disagree with me. oh well, such is life.

bye g0rt

uhmm

shadowbane is probably the worlds most hardcore game, NO rules about pking, no pussy shit like SL, anyone can die, anywhere, any time, and they drop tons of crap and have to repair all thier things..dying is a complete bitch in that game and it happens to everyone 5-10 times a day. so according to your theory here that game should be empty

well i just checked and theres 1400 people on one server right now enjoying the FULLEST of PvP without any RP shit or any other trash of the sort

so uhmm no people that leave the game cuz they got pk'd SHOULDN'T be playing online games except everquest so its for thier own good that they fuck off. REAL players who SHOULD be playing this game catch a PKing as a noob and it makes them angry and encourages them to cap thier char, get some skills, and hunt down players who got them while leveling

carebear shit can kiss my ass honestly if anythings gonna help this game, make it more hardcore....SL loss, hunting zones like the chaos caves (can i say ROFL that the highest end leveling spot in the game is a motehrfucking NOOB ZONE), etc all ruin this game.

http://www.getsomeskills.com/system/smilies/large-smiley-030.gif

BombShell
04-01-04, 09:04
OMG gort ezy now

Gotterdammerung
04-01-04, 09:07
re-opened

trigger hurt
04-01-04, 10:00

Just about everyone I know that plays saturn off hours (1:00am - 4:00am EST roughly) have had constant syncing/crashing in certain places at this time.

And it's happening again, right now.

Tried to switch chars to do a trade and now, I can't get past the server selection screen.

g0rt
04-01-04, 10:05
Originally posted by trigger hurt
And it's happening again, right now.

Tried to switch chars to do a trade and now, I can't get past the server selection screen.

same here

not down with this nibbishness

VetteroX
04-01-04, 10:07
Heh summr? I joined Saturn in the end of summer and started pking like mad. I see many people that ive pked a bit too much I guess, and they now use les... some of them capped or near capped. I wish the le wasnt an option... as gort said this is a pvp game and a lot of people do like pvp, neocron could be hardcore pvp and have a lotta people if it ad just been advertised... for you people on uranus who dont like the pkers, why not come over and make an anti pk clan and defend people? trust me, I'll give you plenty to do.

A server merge really would be fun I think. but yes, between uranus and saturn, cause they are the 4 char servers... pluto is unique as the english 1 char server.... if u wanted to be on the huge new server you would have to tough it out and come over if you only play on pluto... I did.

I've got an idea... any chance we could do like a 2 week long trial where they like.. saved saturn and uranus, and set em aside, and then merged a copy of saturns and uranus data base. 8 slot for people on both servers. then we could do like a 2 week trial of the merged servers, and get a poll from the community of how they liked it... if most like it, keep it. if they dont, then just bring back the seperate, sabed copies of saturn and uranus and we can go back to how things were.

Psyco Groupie
04-01-04, 10:09
well I hear saturns just gone down, all I can say is plz vet DO NOT come to uranus .. thanks in advance!

KimmyG
04-01-04, 10:11
Originally posted by VetteroX
as gort said this is a pvp game and a lot of people do like pvp, neocron could be hardcore pvp and have a lotta people if it ad just been advertised.

Nope nobody wants a pure pvp game. I mean who wants a hardcore game. I mean its 3 am here and there is over 1000 people on shadowbane right know.

g0rt
04-01-04, 10:16
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
well I hear saturns just gone down, all I can say is plz vet DO NOT come to uranus .. thanks in advance!

i have a high lvl char on uranus i don't play cuz theres no challenge there nuff said

VetteroX
04-01-04, 10:30
hmmm... maybe ill look into shadowbane... might be good till doy comes out.

KimmyG
04-01-04, 10:32
hmmm... maybe ill look into shadowbane... might be good till doy comes out.

The servers were one big mock with 200-300 people. But they smartened up and merged. So now they got 2 1200+ servers

Wich is what neocron should do fix the server and merge and get the pop up to 1000. Saturn,Pluto and uranus fuck what anyone has to say they may bitch at 1st but I think all would enjoy a nice highly popultated server.

VetteroX
04-01-04, 10:42
agreed

g0rt
04-01-04, 10:52
Originally posted by KimmyG
The servers were one big mock with 200-300 people. But they smartened up and merged. So now they got 2 1200+ servers

Wich is what neocron should do fix the server and merge and get the pop up to 1000. Saturn,Pluto and uranus fuck what anyone has to say they may bitch at 1st but I think all would enjoy a nice highly popultated server.

damn straight

Psycho Killa
04-01-04, 10:59
I agree also.... though for some reason I think someone in this thread is going nuts......

LTA
04-01-04, 14:00
yeah sure i will come...

if you give me everything i currently have on all 8 of my uranus chars, if you can guarentee i will get all 8 names and if all my friends come across to......

or if they wipe everyone already there down to the same level as we'd have to start at coming across cuz tbafh i cannot be arsed to level my 8 again

L0KI
04-01-04, 14:11
asking us to move to YOUR server is fuckin selfish.

I have Mc5 imps on all my main chars, i have setups/weapons ive worked for months to collect. thousands of rares.
I think you will find its mostly people from the Saturn/Pluto servers that complain about the server populations. Of course, we would love it to go up, but i aint changing server to a server i have 2 capped chars on and fucking loathe.

If its such a big deal to you saturn guys, come the fuck over to Uranus.

If not, stfu and leave us be.

naimex
04-01-04, 14:28
I play on Uranus.

You want me to Saturn

http://www.naimex.dk/nc/sat.jpg

I rest my case....

El_MUERkO
04-01-04, 15:31
I like Saturn my only complaints would be theres to many Non-Aggression treaties meaning the status que stays and new clans trying to take OPs get hit my massive alliance counter attacks, if Uranus moved to Saturn on mass it might help break the stranglehold of boredom.

I will say this though, alot of people think Saturns economy is borked but its not really it just values rares more highly, this can work to everones gain, I sold a Devourer part for 4 mil and got 3 HL parts at 500k each so I was chuffed to bits, you may pay more but you also sell for more.

naimex
04-01-04, 16:01
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
I like Saturn my only complaints would be theres to many Non-Aggression treaties meaning the status que stays and new clans trying to take OPs get hit my massive alliance counter attacks, if Uranus moved to Saturn on mass it might help break the stranglehold of boredom.

I will say this though, alot of people think Saturns economy is borked but its not really it just values rares more highly, this can work to everones gain, I sold a Devourer part for 4 mil and got 3 HL parts at 500k each so I was chuffed to bits, you may pay more but you also sell for more.

once again i rest my case...

4 mil for a single part !!

jeez MC5 parts go for like...2 mil or so on uranus..

Mr_Snow
04-01-04, 16:27
Originally posted by naimex
once again i rest my case...

4 mil for a single part !!

jeez MC5 parts go for like...2 mil or so on uranus..

Can I get the name of the chump your buying them off?

Style
04-01-04, 16:52
oh please, uranus pefers neocron how it is now to what it was in beta, how they gona like a big crazed server with lots of fun and mischeif going down. they dont like 'ganking' they duelers init so playerbase dont really m atter to em. remember clans such as NDA on pluto, the power hungry carebears who was destined to stamp out the pkers... well look it, they killed em off out of game and ingame.

no such ting as pking in nc anymore, unless ur like vet and can kill monsters alot, but no one fears vet or anyone else who trys the pker because nobody cares if they die

(btw i dont mean all the members who was in NDA.... or the current NDA)

greendonkeyuk
04-01-04, 18:36
so maybe a doezen or so of my fellow uranians have now posted in this thread. as always not one has decided they want to move to saturn. why do these threads pop up all the time when it seems obvious people dont want to move en masse. credit to vet for the salesman trick, i see where your coming from tryin to save the game a bit and get some new targets at the same time. fair play to you for that, the problem is the IMPRESSION that most of uranus get of saturn is that we cant be arsed to come over and play there for many different reasons. One uranian clan did move to saturn recently we were told and that was because they kept getting owned on uranus. other than that i think you will find anonymous individuals moving back and forth because theyre bored of the server or fancy a change on a different one. personally im with rabbi on this, ive got four close to capped chars with some pretty nice equipment that ive worked my ass off to get and im proud of those acheivments. i do not want to start from scratch jus because someone on another server has run out of people to kill.

Hell we've got the gla to shoot at on uranus, we dont need to come to saturn to find more people. weve got shit loads of our own.

PsiCorps
04-01-04, 19:29
I dont want this to start into a flaming thread, theres plenty of other threads we can fight in. Im serious here, why dont you guys on uranus just come over to saturn? Every day I log on, and you can say whatever you want, but aside from venus, uranus is always the lowest player count... even pluto has more players. Come over to staturn and lets go back to the days of having a server with 500 people on at peek times and even 250 people late night.

Honestly, its not that hard to get started... I got a lib and an sf from a freind which i had to pay em back for when I could and thats it.... Now I got 2 capped pes, a capped tank, 100 base psi 87 base int apu, high level spy, and a repair/poker and a cster.

I have 4 cs, 2 hl, sa, ds, 3 rogs, 1 pain easer 1 mal 2 holy thunders 2 fire apocs 4 sf cpus and lots or weapons and techs..

As most of you know, I spend most of my time pking, not rare collecting and I have all this... you can do it. Its hard but if you just put in some effort you can do it, and then we can have a server again with lots of people, I miss thoes days....

And if your gonna say why not saturn come to uranus... we have a whole lot more people already... sure, whatever nub

Bl1nd
04-01-04, 20:28
g0rt if one day saturn have 700 peeps online u gonna get ganked by n00bs with stilettos hahahahahahaha

well pkers in saturn isnt bad if somebody pk u, just call some backup from ur clanmates and they are easy to kill the problem is that they come back again

if u guys come and make a good clan from uranus u guys can easily kick pkers ass.... they always get kicked da hell out of MB by CM guys

alig
04-01-04, 20:46
I do play saturn :p saturn > uranus's laggy, 2 faction owned fucked up of 'a server uTs/synchs have uranus its poo....

maybe when kk stop making there lunch with the uranus server and uTs/synchs piss of to another game ill come back and play on uranus

alig
04-01-04, 20:49
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
so maybe a doezen or so of my fellow uranians have now posted in this thread. as always not one has decided they want to move to saturn. why do these threads pop up all the time when it seems obvious people dont want to move en masse. credit to vet for the salesman trick, i see where your coming from tryin to save the game a bit and get some new targets at the same time. fair play to you for that, the problem is the IMPRESSION that most of uranus get of saturn is that we cant be arsed to come over and play there for many different reasons. One uranian clan did move to saturn recently we were told and that was because they kept getting owned on uranus. other than that i think you will find anonymous individuals moving back and forth because theyre bored of the server or fancy a change on a different one. personally im with rabbi on this, ive got four close to capped chars with some pretty nice equipment that ive worked my ass off to get and im proud of those acheivments. i do not want to start from scratch jus because someone on another server has run out of people to kill.

Hell we've got the gla to shoot at on uranus, we dont need to come to saturn to find more people. weve got shit loads of our own.

Look up...i was a full time + O/T uranus player lol :lol: it took me 6 hrs to get a psi core

alig
04-01-04, 21:03
I play on Uranus.

You want me to Saturn

http://www.naimex.dk/nc/sat.jpg

I rest my case....

Out of them 74 ppl on uranus i bet 70 of them are part of this whole fucked up so damn n00b german alliance so i rest my case...i say this cuz, the other day, there was 8 regs there and u had 2 clans at an ssc op that WE was attacking SSC/r2k...double the ppus we had, double the players we had and 2 - 5 turrets/stunners always placed on the floor and it still took u lot about 30 - 45 mins to wipe us out, hell, just Ricky and fors@ken killed at least 8 of u, ffs even i died once and got rezzed right on the entrance, thats how n00by u german alliance are....2 days ago, regs came with flux to an op and u ALL died in about 5 minutes...may i say, in range of TH turrets and u was hiding till u knew our buffs would of gone ROFL :lol: and we only had about 8... u wouldnt come back with 6 ssc on...the 6 that died and 5 rdz on and god knows how many synchs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: @ german alliance :rolleyes:

naimex
04-01-04, 21:37
Originally posted by alig
Out of them 74 ppl on uranus i bet 70 of them are part of this whole fucked up so damn n00b german alliance so i rest my case...i say this cuz, the other day, there was 8 regs there and u had 2 clans at an ssc op that WE was attacking SSC/r2k...double the ppus we had, double the players we had and 2 - 5 turrets/stunners always placed on the floor and it still took u lot about 30 - 45 mins to wipe us out, hell, just Ricky and fors@ken killed at least 8 of u, ffs even i died once and got rezzed right on the entrance, thats how n00by u german alliance are....2 days ago, regs came with flux to an op and u ALL died in about 5 minutes...may i say, in range of TH turrets and u was hiding till u knew our buffs would of gone ROFL :lol: and we only had about 8... u wouldnt come back with 6 ssc on...the 6 that died and 5 rdz on and god knows how many synchs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: @ german alliance :rolleyes:

ok, first of all im not SSC anymore..
second of all SSC nor CCC are part of ANY alliances..

SSC cancelled all co operations afaik because everyone kept saying they were part of the alliance.. not to mention its an english server.. i can hardly imagine the germans have a majority worth mentioning...

g0rt
04-01-04, 21:38
actually a good 20 of those 70 people online were me and friends from saturn :p

naimex
04-01-04, 21:42
actually a good 20 of those 70 people online were me and friends from saturn :p

doh good choice..

always nice to see new people :/ all though i didnt see any.. :/ wuz playing with me PE :/

g0rt
04-01-04, 21:46
doh good choice..

always nice to see new people :/ all though i didnt see any.. :/ wuz playing with me PE :/

We were all at plaza2 cellars .... a few of us had near capped chars the rest were on 0/2 nibs :d

naimex
04-01-04, 21:48
We were all at plaza2 cellars .... a few of us had near capped chars the rest were on 0/2 nibs :d

craZeh :wtf: 20+ n00bl4r5 in da sewas O_o :wtf: O_o :wtf: o_O