PDA

View Full Version : This has been bugging me....

Tratos
03-01-04, 19:07
rite as ya do wondering though the wastelands to foster for PA and i come accross in B_08 a small camp with 3 crahn monks (i say this because they are wearing the crahn robe) so im like coool, i click on them and they speak german...im like WHAT THE FUCK...thats a bit od especialy since this is an english speaking server...and even more that im playing an english version of the game.

so if anyone would like to find these guys and translate what they say, or i could get a response from KK on this id be happy, i just wanna know why there there and done speak the language of the server and game version....

...whats more disturbing is that they have 2 droms in there camp....this is in grasslands far from drom territory.......they must be fans of lexx or somthing... but anyway WHY ARE THEY THERE!!

~T

McEvoy
03-01-04, 19:28
they have travelled a long way through many servers, maybe thats why they speak German. " following yonder star"

Tratos
03-01-04, 19:32
hmm.....strange, :confused:

~T

Possessed
03-01-04, 19:36
NPCs that you can 'talk' to have to be scripted and are therefore not client side, but server side, so they will appear using the language that they were scripted with no matter what client you have....

As to why they are there... not a clue.

Akasha
03-01-04, 22:01
they r all out to get u podge! all ov them!

me nub i aint seen them!

Tratos
03-01-04, 22:06
pfft nubby akky,

im starting to think its some sort of drom sexing cult in honour of Lexx...

~T

ezza
03-01-04, 22:22
dunno if there there for a reason cosi cant speak german, but i know they have been there for a good number of months.

\\Fényx//
04-01-04, 00:10
Their the guys that were intended to give the belt of zargerus and the ring of zargerus, one of the monks is called Brother Zargerus which is a give away ;) they give you some missions to go kill some mobs, unfortunately they rarely spawn now, like 'swamp snake' yet theres loads of mutated swamp snakes and small swamp snakes, but few normal swamp snakes, then the missions gets fucked up cause it collides with einsteinds missions ...

Tratos
04-01-04, 00:12
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Their the guys that were intended to give the belt of zargerus and the ring of zargerus, one of the monks is called Brother Zargerus which is a give away ;) they give you some missions to go kill some mobs, unfortunately they rarely spawn now, like 'swamp snake' yet theres loads of mutated swamp snakes and small swamp snakes, but few normal swamp snakes, then the missions gets fucked up cause it collides with einsteinds missions ...

ooooOOOOooooOOoooo.......sounds shiney...

but why they speak german if they give items? surly this is unfair for the non german speakes of the community.....

~T

Q`alooaith
04-01-04, 00:29
it's old, and didn't get finished, well not properly, that's why it's not translated.. (no point translating somthing if you can't get it to work, or are changing it every few days)

a lot of stuff fell by the wayside, these are just another example of thing's that never got finished.

\\Fényx//
04-01-04, 00:30
Originally posted by Tratos
ooooOOOOooooOOoooo.......sounds shiney...

but why they speak german if they give items? surly this is unfair for the non german speakes of the community.....

~T

well the missions fucked so you dont get anything from it anyway :lol: equality is here, as its a waste of time for the english/german communities cause its bugged and dont work :lol:

Sealdude
04-01-04, 05:52
Me and someone else checked it out once and I think they say something about a hidden lab out in the wastes.

MindMaze
04-01-04, 08:45
I remember about 6 months ago, I and a few others from TR spent around a week of plain translating and doing that stupid mission. We got nothing :( Only person to ever have that belt on Pluto was rethori or something like that. Mummi used to play him a lot :)

Military Ten
04-01-04, 09:36
hey its like Saturns "secret apartment" its in Via Rosso. when you go inside you have to pay, everything in there speaks German i was like...Wtf then I talked to one and it said LOD and at the time i played LOD was a clan, and im not sure if theyre still around and i thought they owned it. but whatever and if you want to know the EXACT location PM me :D

Sorin
04-01-04, 09:44
Originally posted by Military Ten
hey its like Saturns "secret apartment" its in Via Rosso. when you go inside you have to pay, everything in there speaks German i was like...Wtf then I talked to one and it said LOD and at the time i played LOD was a clan, and im not sure if theyre still around and i thought they owned it. but whatever and if you want to know the EXACT location PM me :D

Do you mean the constructor club? First door outside the VR3 subway, password constclub

Only "secret" apartment I know. And they all speak German ffs :mad:

Oh well ;)