PDA

View Full Version : I'm so lucky...

Drake6k
03-01-04, 06:31
I just found 256 rhino 4x4s in a Yo's wood box plaza 2.

I freaked out and started spamming trade that I was so lucky and no one believed me... I was laughing my ass off and jumping around my room (seriously). Two DarK (2nd came later) come over asking for them, saying they worked for days on those and were doing a transfer. They found the zone I was in and showed me the box.... Still I'm kinda poor since I rerolled and well... I felt bad because dark was my old clan and I've been good friends with many members since I started playing. So... I gave 96 of them back (all they requested then). Another DarK guy DMed me saying they were HIS not the other two guys... and I was lied to... that he put them there for someone to find... I really regret giving away 12.6 million cr... :( :(

That's why I left DarK... I know they dont care that a member would do that... At leats ONE of them lied. Anyways I should be happy.

Am I an asshole, nice, or very gullable?

http://www.rcmaxx.com/godly.jpg

Shadow Dancer
03-01-04, 06:35
I wouldn't have believed them. You should have kept all of it.

Drake6k
03-01-04, 06:37
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I wouldn't have believed them. You should have kept all of it.

Very true. But DarK... the clan I was just in and have always known/trusted. They have their Ventrilo server because of me...

If it was anyone else, fuck em. I AM NO LONGER NICE

Shadow Dancer
03-01-04, 06:43
BAH, Dark Shmark. :p

joran420
03-01-04, 06:52
DarK never lie :P I hear they dont PK either ...buncha damn carebears if ya ask meh ;)

soz drake :P wasnt me though

Gotterdammerung
03-01-04, 06:53
You should have kept them

But, these things should be left in game. we don't need a post for every little thing.