PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Mode Activated (Brainport).

Psycho_Soldier
03-01-04, 00:07
I have seen this in another game and thought it would be cool to implement something like this ingame. For example if you are in aggy cellars or some other place like Pepper Park where you can lose SL, if someone attacks you of friendly or neutral faction then a defensive mode should be activated where you can in return attack and kill the person without any penalty. It really sucks being attacked by a person of friendly or neutral faction and killing them and losing SL.

shodanjr_gr
03-01-04, 00:18
Yeah i remember some time ago, when i was in GEF we were down in aggies helping a friend level (5 of us). Then some neutral faction idiots (cant remember what) started coming down, trying to gang us. We killed em all and got all red sl. Get out, shot to death by cops. ONOS, we started dropping all our rares (thank god for friends that got the stuff and gave it back).

Very good idea, i think we need it.

KimmyG
03-01-04, 00:19
Problem is its to easy to step into a line of attack any game with the grey system is target based so there really isn't any accidental hits.

Flea
03-01-04, 02:51
It's an okay idea, but what about AOE? You could get hit by AOE and then just kill the person even though they had no intention of attacking you.

Archeus
03-01-04, 02:55
They had this in UO (probably still do). Normally a player would just do something to get hit then gank the poor sap who had no clue what was going on.

Flea
03-01-04, 03:08
Well, it would just force people to be more careful, its better than this old shit system for sl..