PDA

View Full Version : Saturn, Trials and tribulations

Clownst0pper
02-01-04, 22:57
It can only be said that the last few months on saturn have been nothing short but over active, with TG and CMA doing nothing short than attack, ninja and generally piss myself and the cartel off, now we have had some good OP fights and we have had some awful ones. But leading to my point, that is the joy of saturn, its ever evolving clans, faction changes, make it the interest of many of the players who use saturn.

Myself as a cartel member, and a proud one, have never found myself so comfortable in the midst of some fine players, and generally sound set of guys, sure they take the piss out of my butter knife (personnal cartel joke) but the hassle we get is unpresidented (spelling)

At the recent event on saturn which digestive biscuit has touched on, it was nothing short of ruined by some city merc hacker who decided, knowing full well all cartel were at CRP doing the event, to hack our OPs and waist our time. In response to this, tenshu quickly ended the event, to the dismay of half of saturn, because of one person and his in ability to regard the GM rules.

Now, where is this thread leading? Well TBH it has multiple directions, It came to my attention that, mentioning names, Blade of saturn, disrupted the recent event on saturn, sure it was fun for himself but in regards to others it did nothing more than to disflavour the cartel. I will speak to blade in turn, but in turn there needs to be some common sense from everyone on each server, we need to support the gm's and what they do, I expect most of the GM's do it out of pleasure and free time,. but they can hardly do it out of pleasure tho if all we do is criticise there every move.

As a community sure we undermine alot of thinks KK do as its our general and personal opinions, and as an online RPG tastes will vary, what im trying to say is I c KK having a vision, and that vision will either be fullfilled or not in DOY.

As for now, I respect clans on saturn, even the rivals, but as a community we not to stop the pettyness, we need to stop the instant criticism, we need to respect one anothers play styles. Lets take it back to how it used to be before the l337 and owning before it becomes saturated with nothing short of who was here before retail.

Saturn lives on, the cartel do, CMA do, and thankfully so do Pro.

An event brings variety yet it is ruined, what do you people want?

But then again as my mother says, theres always one. :D

Chow down, ehre to all the other servers and to Carniflex, you got your head screwed on man! ;)

phsoot
02-01-04, 23:17
So CMA still alive and kicking?

Krll
02-01-04, 23:51
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
unpresidented (spelling)

Unprecedented.

-Krll

Opar
03-01-04, 00:00
CMA always have ninja-hacked. Always will. On Trade-NC today, ive never seen so much abuse between 2 clans before EVER.

ezza
03-01-04, 00:13
i used to remember the CMA hack sessions that would start at midnight and go on till abouyt 3am, lamer shite, one reason i left to go BD.

gotta agree with Ikari here Cartel are nice clan to be in, hopefully they will be around for a good while, its nice being in active BD clan, and one that i can understand whats being said:lol:

edit: i normally miss all the bullshit accusations on OOC or trade as i have had the chats off for about 6 months only turned them back on last night:D

KimmyG
03-01-04, 00:31
Well i counted the merc clans numbers before we launched and it was 16-18. Hack a layer and one merc member starts screaming that no one is on and that we ninja hack. Check again and almost everyone has logged. Dont know what the fuck the deal is. But fuck the mercs they are cowards.

Anyway if 10 PM in german is off peak hours dont know what the fuck to do then.

Gotterdammerung
03-01-04, 01:04
please leave these things in game (especially the thinly veiled jabs at other clans & players, don't name other players, ops get hacked all the time no matter what and nobody ever clearly owns anything, Oh...... and everyone dies sooner or later)

Now because of a few good things the original poster said I'll leave this as it is, but please stay on the up-and-up with it and lets try not to name names & bash

g0rt
03-01-04, 02:50
Its a shame because clans and faction thats know they cannot beat us try to fuck around like that, and ruin it for everyone.

Maybe if they got some skills things would be different.

Oh well.

Clownst0pper
03-01-04, 02:56
You know I dont want to bash0r and I dont want do disrespect!ut lets respect GM's...Lets c enabled as a H-C from m-c/H-C......iVE seen some nibs before but Mike, u take the biscuit, du bist ein kack nup, und mick, du bist ein scheisse zuzammen!

Clownst0pper
03-01-04, 02:59
du bist ein scheisse zuzammen!

my german is awful, sorry mike, ur the dude and ive never laughed so much in my life!!!

Sigma
03-01-04, 05:01
You know I dont want to bash0r and I dont want do disrespect!ut lets respect GM's...Lets c enabled as a H-C from m-c/H-C......iVE seen some nibs before but Mike, u take the biscuit, du bist ein kack nup, und mick, du bist ein scheisse zuzammen!

kao, du bist ne wurst...

Clownst0pper
03-01-04, 13:57

kao, du bist ne wurst...

I posted the jargon as nothing more than a joke at the abuse we get in german..

I dont like sausage either Storm.

Sigma
03-01-04, 15:48
I posted the jargon as nothing more than a joke at the abuse we get in german..

I dont like sausage either Storm.

look at my sig...

Magnazan
03-01-04, 15:58
TBH ikari is a sheep. nuff said gg no re (as milke would say)

Stigmata
03-01-04, 21:26
At the recent event on saturn which digestive biscuit has touched on, it was nothing short of ruined by some city merc hacker who decided, knowing full well all cartel were at CRP doing the event, to hack our OPs and waist our time. In response to this, tenshu quickly ended the event, to the dismay of half of saturn, because of one person and his in ability to regard the GM rules.

so was this a RP event ?

if an outpost in the waste lands was open to all so people could come and help defend it...do you not think that the sworn enemies of this certain clan would want to take this opertunity to attack, hack whatever against their foe ?

too fucking right.. and if the GM's are too dumb to realise this then they can go have their events elsewhere.

the events are a waste of time.

everyone syncs or crashes or gets ganked at the end.

events should not be "NO PVP" its a fucking RP game u expect people to stand side by side BD with CA and TG and FA with TT hahaha you must be fucking stupid

/end rank. dont think i broke any rules there.

g0rt
03-01-04, 21:46
Originally posted by stigmata

events should not be "NO PVP" its a fucking RP game u expect people to stand side by side BD with CA and TG and FA with TT hahaha you must be fucking stupid

/end rank. dont think i broke any rules there.

nuff said right there really

but im gonna add that faction counsilors should hold events for specific factions, in areas that are safe for them, why?

- no lag/sync/etc because there would only be 20-30 people or so tops at the event

- no pking afterwards, or if someone tries to rpk all his factionmates he'll probably get floored pretty quickly

seems alot better that way to me?

Stigmata
03-01-04, 22:01
nuff said right there really

but im gonna add that faction counsilors should hold events for specific factions, in areas that are safe for them, why?

- no lag/sync/etc because there would only be 20-30 people or so tops at the event

- no pking afterwards, or if someone tries to rpk all his factionmates he'll probably get floored pretty quickly

seems alot better that way to me?

agreed

DigestiveBiscui
04-01-04, 02:55
woooo just another flame thread

ikari tried to say something decent, followed by a load of flames via factions.

God i hate this community

Sanch0s
04-01-04, 03:28
Wasnt CRP made for pking?

Ever since i can remeber pking was there....

pood
04-01-04, 03:28
i hate you digestive :O

DigestiveBiscui
04-01-04, 14:17
Originally posted by pood
i hate you digestive :O

good good